Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife (33257 Views)

How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 / How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 / I Disagree With Chinua Achebe, The Trouble With Nigeria Is Not Politicians, But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by NobleRomm(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
it's no longer hate speech.. it is now fake news....

ur tenure is even fake..
ur story is even fake
Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by smokinloud(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by Satan66(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
So news about you stealing billions didn't affect your marriage angry
Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Fake pastor concerned about fake news. Does that make any sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
ok
Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by oluwafemim(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
kolafolabi:
Vice President sir, was this photo shopped too grin grin grin grin

Photoshop ni
Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by islandmoon: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
https://rapidnewsnigeria.com/breaking/osinbajo-caught-with-strippers/

I googled osinbajo and stripper and I found so much more .. damn

anyway, what is my business with osinbajo striper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by IbrahimDamola: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osibande, your love for strippers and olosho is unquantifiable. Stop pretending. Pastor chop-and-clean mouth. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by LANDLORD72: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
grin

How many innocent folks are languishing in all 9ja prisons? angry
OUR MUMU NEVER DO??

Buhari's re-election campaign
Chairman- Tinubu (South)
DG- Amaechi (South)
Spokesperson- Keyamo (South)
Party chairman- Oshiomhole (South)
Chairman advisory committee- Osinbajo (South)
(SLAVES)

Buhari's government after election

SGF (North)
Chief of Staff (North)
All service chiefs (North)
97% MDA's led by (North)

They are laughing at Southerners!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mtcheeeeeew!!!! Pastor posing with women of the highways.... Redeemers look at your pastor posing with daughters of Jezebel
Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by Sleekfingers: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
People like that full nairaland.... Them just dey dish out fake news anyhow..... Awon Lazy youth jatijati...

They belong in jail.....

But my vp l like oooo... Especially those in Ikeja, Surulere and lekki.... But make una no tell my wife o..
Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by Yankee101: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Yemi!!!
Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin

kolafolabi:

Bahd guy!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by Niccoloimhotep: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
eyeview:
When that news broke, even my wife asked me how Osibanjo could be with strippers. I had to explain to her that it's just bloggers looking for sensational news, that the man attended a public function and many guests were taking selfies with him which included the two ladies properly dressed, that there was no way he could no among the countless people that snapped with him thAt those strip for a living. My wife just shook her head and said, "these bloggers can put one in trouble. This will now make the poor man avoid taking selfies with people in events again"

Ps, this doesn't mean that I won't vote to kick him and his incompetent and senile boss out in February.

And also, if the authorities are serious about combating fake news peddlers, Joe igbokwe will be in jail by now. If they can lock up Lauretta Onochie and joe igbokwe, fake news dissemination would drop by 50%. They should try it and see
you forgot to add oga lai Mohammed. The chief lienus grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
eyeview:
When that news broke, even my wife asked me how Osibanjo could be with strippers. I had to explain to her that it's just bloggers looking for sensational news, that the man attended a public function and many guests were taking selfies with him which included the two ladies properly dressed, that there was no way he could no among the countless people that snapped with him thAt those strip for a living. My wife just shook her head and said, "these bloggers can put one in trouble. This will now make the poor man avoid taking selfies with people in events again"

Ps, this doesn't mean that I won't vote to kick him and his incompetent and senile boss out in February.

And also, if the authorities are serious about combating fake news peddlers, Joe igbokwe will be in jail by now. If they can lock up Lauretta Onochie and joe igbokwe, fake news dissemination would drop by 50%. They should try it and see
You forgot their chairman, Mr lie Mohammed grin grin grin grin that said they used millions to feed that Shi'ite head grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by Omeokachie: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
This backslidden pastor can lie eh!
Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by chloride6: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
Who else is going to Google to search for the photoshopped picture?
grin
Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by Icon79(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ouch!

Nairalanders never disappoint smiley wink cheesy grin shocked cool

O pari o

kolafolabi:
Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by Friend01(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
kolafolabi:

Why are you people like this ehn?

You view everything from your sexualized minds and you expect everyone to be seeing things the way you see them.

You just need to stop this nonsense. it could be you tomorrow ,you may never know.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by Charly68: 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
eyeview:
We shall see who have the last laugh

Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by Okoroawusa: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Sir I'm in lust with your wife. Borrow me just for one day sir
Mr. Man,I know we don't agree politically but I can see that we are on the same camp on this one.

Let me update you:

I have put in my request since 29th of May 2015....Am still awaiting reply.

Just imagine Dolapo Osinbajo(even at this her age) putting on a short spaghetti top with a tight Spandex that stops at the knee and this black and pink canvass that ladies wear these days.

Chaiiiiiiiii...(How I go take sleep this night?)
Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by Okoroawusa: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Please what is the topic of this thread I want to comment?

Meanwhile, BUHARITILL2023!
Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2019
israelmao:
Author of fake news is Lai.

My man LAI MOHAMMAD Lol!
Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by enemyofprogress: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Mr. Man,I know we don't agree politically but I can see that we are on the same camp on this one.

Let me update you:

I have put in my request since 29th of May 2015....Am still awaiting reply.

Just imagine Dolapo Osinbajo(even at this her age) putting on a short spaghetti top with a tight Spandex that stops at the knee and this black and pink canvass that ladies wear these days.

Chaiiiiiiiii...(How I go take sleep this night?)
will you keep quiet, so you don't know your mate again?you want to drag babe with me abi? Nonsense!
Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by Okoroawusa: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
enemyofprogress:
will you keep quiet, so you don't know your mate again?you want to drag babe with me abi? Nonsense!
Look at this small boy....my Dolly Baby?
Re: Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife by enemyofprogress: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Look at this small boy....my Dolly Baby?
I go chop am remain for you, that time na borehole you go carry tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Onnoghen Will Forfeit In 5 Accounts To FG / EFCC Returns Sylva’s ’48 Houses’ Seized Under Jonathan / Pictures Of Osinbajo In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.