Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,219 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos (58668 Views)

Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by hisexcellency34: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Kill them

1 Like

Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Topmaike007(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Na name I com check...and I was not disappointed
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by fishjam: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
the video is now available online...
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by SEGLIZ: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
africa is cursed by God

no Africa is not cursed but unreasonable individual making cursed remarks like the cursed criminals infiltrating everywhere.
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by omoteacher(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Nothing surprise me again.
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
Afonja disgracing Nigeria since the days of Napoleon
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by sapeleboi(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
they need serious beaten b4 taking to jail

1 Like

Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by abismal3(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmmm as the thing go skrrahh!!
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by wink2015(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Useless boys. Tarnishing Afonja names everywhere.

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to
UK and European countries

Who are you referring to as Afonja?
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
abegi
afinja spotted
SEGLIZ:

no Africa is not cursed but unreasonable individual making cursed remarks like the cursed criminals infiltrating everywhere.
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Niccoloimhotep: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Okay ooo.
Inside life
Deep

Buy my vw Jetta here in ibadan

Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Mikora: 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Wayward generation
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Emoo96: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=Abdulazeez99 post=74602947]A Magistrate court in Lagos has ordered three Senior Secondary School 1 (SS1) students (names withheld), who allegedly gang-defiled their 15-year-old classmate be remanded in a juvenile home, IgbereTv news report .

The state police had dragged the teenagers, aged: 16, 16 and 14 years before the court on a four-count charge bordering on conspiracy, unlawful canal knowledge, sexual assault and defilement.

The prosecutor, Sgt. Hafsat Ajibode, told the court that the boys committed the offences in July 2018 at Makoko Area of Lagos State. She said that the boys gang-defiled their 15-year-old classmate at her resident.

“The boys claimed that they came to visit their female classmate at her house while her parents were not around. They offered her a drink which was suspected to contain some sleeping pills and that was the last the girl remembered when she became conscious. When she regained consciousness, she discovered that she was naked and bleeding while the boys had disappeared.

She raised the alarm which led to the arrest of the accused. The girl has since been traumatised and hospitalized as a result of the incident,” she said.

Sgt. Ajibode said that the offences contravened Sections 260 (1) (2) (4), 261, 263 (1) and 411 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015. The case was adjourned until Jan.16 for mention.

what boys do these days surprise even the devil dis days.
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Jacklezz(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
africa is cursed by God
what made you think so
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by metroid(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
SS wetin?

Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by adebayo236(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Aysha110(f): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Wow��
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Akuruoulo(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
Afonja oooooh. This is not my handwriting
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by SEGLIZ: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
abegi
afinja spotted

are scared of mentioning YORUBA? point of correction I'm no afonja but YORUBA not ashamed of that.
mind you loose your inferiority complex so you can be liberated from the shackles of tribal bondage.
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Friend01(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
What do you expect from the young ones ,when even the old ones are perverts themselves.

Here on Nairaland alone anything that has to do with female parts receives the highest views and post.
If you doubt me, compare and contrast the topics that makes front page here ,and you will see clearly where the society is leading these young ones.

I don't blame them, I blame the environment and I blame the parents for not instilling discipline in their female wards especially these days where the female gender have become nothing but objects of sexual gratification and society butterflies who displayed on TV under the deception of art and culture.

Even recently, I just saw a topic made front page about a lady who was practically naked as a twerker or something, and she being hailed for being creative and what not; and you expect these sort of sexualized form of approval not to have any form consequences attach to it?

Are we this dumb not to see what we are doing to ourselves?

Way to go.

1 Like

Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by jaymee0(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
Cutefergieee:
Wetin dis world don turn to sef? Make God dey kip Us sha... Abeg who dey go my way, make I drop u for ya bustop

Chai na wah o. I'm sure those boys didn't fully understand the consequences of what they were about to do.

Which way you say you dey go abeg?
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
What is this world turning into?
When I was 15 years, I didn't even know what sex is.
Respect urself... infact choose ur thunder
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Dollabiz: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
oh no
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by highdon(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
bukky beds harrison Buhari 2019 I say dis wedding will not work it will neva work It can't just work nothing will make it work
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by theapeman4: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Abdulazeez99:
A Magistrate court in Lagos has ordered three Senior Secondary School 1 (SS1) students (names withheld), who allegedly gang-defiled their 15-year-old classmate be remanded in a juvenile home, IgbereTv news report .

The state police had dragged the teenagers, aged: 16, 16 and 14 years before the court on a four-count charge bordering on conspiracy, unlawful canal knowledge, sexual assault and defilement.

The prosecutor, Sgt. Hafsat Ajibode, told the court that the boys committed the offences in July 2018 at Makoko Area of Lagos State. She said that the boys gang-defiled their 15-year-old classmate at her resident.

“The boys claimed that they came to visit their female classmate at her house while her parents were not around. They offered her a drink which was suspected to contain some sleeping pills and that was the last the girl remembered when she became conscious. When she regained consciousness, she discovered that she was naked and bleeding while the boys had disappeared.

She raised the alarm which led to the arrest of the accused. The girl has since been traumatised and hospitalized as a result of the incident,” she said.

Sgt. Ajibode said that the offences contravened Sections 260 (1) (2) (4), 261, 263 (1) and 411 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015. The case was adjourned until Jan.16 for mention.

READ MORE; http://igberetvnews.com/519616/three-ss1-students-remanded-for-drugging-and-gang-rping-their-classmate-in-lagos/

afonja raped an igbo girl!
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Bigcake: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
What is this world turning into?
When I was 15 years, I didn't even know what sex is.

That is because you were so sttupid....
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Emmabraham: 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
AFONJA MUSLIM AGAIN WHEN WILL THEY CHANGE cheesy

1 Like

Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by BafanaBafana: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
So sad. It's something that happens. But people are scared to report it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos / Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. / Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.