Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,389 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos (58857 Views)

Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Mitchewww(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Awwwww..

What a pity..

To grow in Nigeria and be sane is a miracle

I blame the government.

I pity the little girl that have to bear the blunt of the failure of our successive governments.

And to think that the government will not do anything to rehabilitate those boys pains me.

The govt will get it so wrong that the boys might end up being serial rapists in the future.

Products of failed PROJECT NIGERIA.
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by hundredrivas(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Useless boys

1 Share

Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Bendatti(m): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
You will excuse me for my complete lack of surprise.
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by neighbourhud: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
Home training is missing in action...

Add value to your life... Check my signature
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by BiiDii(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
OMO see small boys oo. Imagine their age. 16 16 14.
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by judetov2(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
how toto go the hungry 14 year old boy ...na wao..
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
this is how some student island sell one girl that year o
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by bilulu(m): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
Visitors came to your house and they were the ones that offered you a drink? Is that what they do these days? I'm confused.
I catch you here today but pls don't ask who's Dis cuz I won't tell u
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by teejay167(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
I don't believe this story at all, fake.
They went to visit her and still offer her a drink, una think say Na small pikin they read this news self. Non sense
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Tonysmith4sure(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
lankka:
Who de even giv children of dese says morale?
.....or What is giving them morale. Maybe they don d take dt tablet wey d blue tongue.
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Tolubory(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nah GOD go help us o.. . I DEY GO IKEJA ALONG
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
i tell you females ..... Male Besties is a Scam..... They want to chop too
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Anwons(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Cain's descendants
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Buffalo2(m): 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Sons of perdition
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Sagay212: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
What effontry.. you go to someone's house to rape her? Omo these boys beating suppose be special one. Lock them up and have their a.ss holes defiled

1 Like

Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Larrymaxy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
FILEBE:
It is finished. This is what we have taught the generation and next. If your check their phones you will find Science student, logo benz, Bleep ne hard, obotoshe etc on their playlist.

How does that explains that their sexual urge took the best of them n did whatever they did
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by ifnyioj22(m): 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
Evil kids!!

Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by ShawtCake(f): 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
Visitors came to your house and they were the ones that offered you a drink? Is that what they do these days? I'm confused.
LMAO abiii
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by LZAA: 12:04am On Jan 10, 2019
But but they said it only happens in SE grin
Ds generation tho undecided
Cc immhotep velocity25 deomelllo
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by mechanics(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2019
The case get as e be, why did she entertain them initially, she shouldn't have welcomed them when she knows she's the only one at home.
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Aksah12: 12:19am On Jan 10, 2019
For those requesting for names, you must understand that it is against the Child act law to expose the names of children caught in crime.
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Cutefergieee: 12:37am On Jan 10, 2019
I dey go London but I go first pass America �� and Australia ��
jaymee0:

Chai na wah o. I'm sure those boys didn't fully understand the consequences of what they were about to do.

Which way you say you dey go abeg?

Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Organs(m): 2:15am On Jan 10, 2019
Whatever the case is, have this reported on their police record with their finger print so even 30 years from now, we all we know they drugged and raped someone. Now, just imagine one of them growing up and becoming President?
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Tiffbuxas: 3:38am On Jan 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
look at this pishure very well how many criminals can you see on the floor? That's the world we live in distorted or outright fake news evrrywhere

Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 6:24am On Jan 10, 2019
even a a youh i never did allof this
i dont club
i dnt move with boys
i believe in me and me only
street till i pick
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by FILEBE(m): 7:44am On Jan 10, 2019
Larrymaxy:

How does that explains that their sexual urge took the best of them n did whatever they did

How doesn't it explain. An average teen thinks about sex and money . The songs and sights are what influences this.
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Samueletim: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2019
Thanks
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
What is this world turning into?

When I was 15 years, I didn't even know what sex is.
well I had my first sex at d age of six, hide and see game. But when my late dad came back and he was told. I was tied in a coco tree, beaten till heaven came to rescue me. Since then I grew up with the fear after my Dad died two years later, I grew up with the fear of not getting a girl pregnant at my young age. I think my first sex was just 2014. I took the decision myself. I was so old enough 24 at as then. I'm still single oh, since two years now I nor even get babe. Why all my mate dey marry anyhow. Na wa cool
Re: Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Samueletim:
Ama graduate looking for employment please help out before Satan go follow use me play
My name is Samuel etim am from akwa Ibom state I stay in uyo,my nnumber is 08137786608, my email address is Sammy3852@yahoo.com
THANKS
graduate of nairaland or graduate of dullard. Next time don't forget to include your position. You don't know who might help you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / 11-Year-Old Boy Steals School Bus, Crashes It During Chase By Police In US / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.