Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,602 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Meet 9-year-old Talented Saxophonist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet 9-year-old Talented Saxophonist (638 Views)

I'll Be The Biggest Artiste From Africa In Two Years- 19r Old Talented Singer Sa / Meet Onyegbule Queen . 22years Old Talented Model / Meet Temilayo Abodunrin,nigeria’s 10years Old Talented Saxophonist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet 9-year-old Talented Saxophonist by Sholexmedia: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
A nine-year-old saxophonist, Temilayo Abodunrin, has said that people marvel at her saxophone skills and eventually pay more attention to her when she plays.

The nine-year-old saxophonist has certainly proven that the world is at her fingertips with her admirable instrumental skills.

In an interview with WuzupNaija, little Abodunrin said that she learnt how to play the saxophone at the age of six but had started playing the keyboard at the age four.

“When I get on stage and start playing my scales, they like my tunes and they start to record, which are some of the things that I like,” she said.

The young superstar further said that she makes money from some of her events but her dad manages that aspect for her because she doesn’t know how it works.

One would think that with her skills, her academics will not be given priority, however, contrary to that the nine-year-old studies from Monday to Friday, while the weekends are for the saxophone.

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EryD3HnayeA

1 Like

Re: Meet 9-year-old Talented Saxophonist by Oweku: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper, Cardi B Make History As AVN Awards’ First Female Performer / Mama Rainbow Showers Birthday Blessings On Tiwa Savage / Benefit Of Keeping A Man’s Sperm - Efia Odo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.