Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Meet Temilayo Abodunrin,nigeria’s 10years Old Talented Saxophonist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Temilayo Abodunrin,nigeria’s 10years Old Talented Saxophonist (1113 Views)

Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently / Meet Onyegbule Queen . 22years Old Talented Model / Meet 9-year-old Talented Saxophonist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Temilayo Abodunrin,nigeria’s 10years Old Talented Saxophonist by sammyloaded(m): 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
WHO IS TEMILAYO ABODUNRIN
Temilayo Abodunrin grin is a 10 year old talented saxophonist who is using her music to glorify God and inspire her audiences.

Temilayo was enrolled with Parara Music School when her parents noticed her love for instruments at the age of 4. She learnt to play the keyboard and had the honour of ministering in some churches and concerts where she came in contact with other young instrumentalist. At the age of 6 after performing at a concert, she told her parents she wanted to learn how to play the saxophone because she loved the great sound that it made. Temilayo’s fixation on the sax was s............................

Read more:[url] https://www.sammyloaded.com/?p=306[/url]

Re: Meet Temilayo Abodunrin,nigeria’s 10years Old Talented Saxophonist by DanseMacabre(m): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Beautiful. She get mouth pass kettle.
Re: Meet Temilayo Abodunrin,nigeria’s 10years Old Talented Saxophonist by haiti007(m): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Very cute and talented young girl.

Kids nowadays are exposed to so many things that could make them hit limelight in no time.
Re: Meet Temilayo Abodunrin,nigeria’s 10years Old Talented Saxophonist by Birdeyeview: 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
I pray she soar higher than the apex of her talent.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Temilayo Abodunrin,nigeria’s 10years Old Talented Saxophonist by ibkkk(f): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nice n she's a really cute girl. When I was her age, what could I do ooo... OK, I could ride a bicycle smiley
Re: Meet Temilayo Abodunrin,nigeria’s 10years Old Talented Saxophonist by Digmygold: 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Looks like my daughter.

God please keep her from gay paedos like Ubunja.

God bless her.
Re: Meet Temilayo Abodunrin,nigeria’s 10years Old Talented Saxophonist by Nobody: 12:15am On May 01, 2020
Nigeria Amaka.

Re: Meet Temilayo Abodunrin,nigeria’s 10years Old Talented Saxophonist by Tmb78(m): 12:58am On May 01, 2020
Very talented and cute too.Hope she won't break too many hearts later o.
Re: Meet Temilayo Abodunrin,nigeria’s 10years Old Talented Saxophonist by ashewoboy(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2020
I wished I could play an instrument at an early age. I tried buh the thing no gree entercheesy. shout out to all instrumentalist out there. I love lead guitar too.
Re: Meet Temilayo Abodunrin,nigeria’s 10years Old Talented Saxophonist by ashewoboy(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2020
ibkkk:
Nice n she's a really cute girl. When I was her age, what could I do ooo... OK, I could ride a bicycle smiley

what instrument did you wish you could play?
Re: Meet Temilayo Abodunrin,nigeria’s 10years Old Talented Saxophonist by yuswrld20(m): 2:25am On May 02, 2020
TALENTED

(1) (Reply)

Amanda Ebeye Celebrates 35th Birthday With Nice Pictures / So Sad! – Meet The 5 Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Quit The Movie Industry / Jimmy Odukoya Biography: Net Worth, Wife, Mother, Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.