Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

2019 UNILAG DLI UPDATED FAQs - 08158942445 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2019 UNILAG DLI UPDATED FAQs - 08158942445 (1904 Views)

UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS BUSINESS SCHOOL (ULBS) APPLICATION FORM IS OUT - 08158942445 / 2019/2020 UNILAG DIPLOMA/FOUNDATION PROGRAMME DETAILS - 08158942445 / UNILAG MBA REQUIREMENTS, COST AND DURATION - 08158942445 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 UNILAG DLI UPDATED FAQs - 08158942445 by EmceeExquisite1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
2019 UNILAG DLI UPDATED FAQ

1. Question: Please tell me about UNILAG DLI?

Answer: UNILAG Distance Learning Institute (DLI), is a Faculty in the great university of choice, the distance learning programme was designed for young sharps and mature minds, the programme is very flexible for working class with busy schedules. Lectures hold Saturdays from morning till evening, with a minimum lectures in three Saturdays in a month. The examination’s comes up once in every year, November for year 400 level – 600 level and December 100 level – 300 level students (all things being equal) and the examination span for two weeks. Little wonder, your school fee covers hostel accommodation during examinations to ease studying, access first hand and timely information during Examination.

2. Question: Can I obtain the DLI form now?

Answer: Yes! Contact 08158942445, 09082964145, or write: talk2exquisitebusiness@gmail.com.

3. Question: Please how much is the Dli form?

Answer: #17,500, excluding bank charges and registration.

4. Question: When is the DLI form closing?

Answer: The form is closing June/July but the earlier the better.

5. Question: Please what are the available courses in UNILAG DLI 2018/2019 and duration of each courses?

Answer

• Public Administration (5years)

• Business Administration (5years)

• Accounting (5years)

• Economics (5years)

• Science Education Courses (5years)

– Mathematics Education
– Chemistry Education
– Physics Education
– Biology Education

6. Question: Please what are the basic requirements for DLI UNILAG?

Answer:
1. Original Testimonial (Primary/Secondary)

2. Birth certificate/sworn affidavit that pre dates the
admission advertisement i.e if you are using your sworn affidavit to apply this year the date on it must carry last year date e.g November 2018

3. Original O`level Certificate and any other qualifications

4. OND and HND Certificate ( For Direct Entry to Year 2 and 3 respectively)

5. Marriage certificates and newspaper publication that pre dates the admission advertisement (Married female only)

6. Applicants for Distance Learning Institute programme shall not be less than 16 years of age.

7. Question: what is the O’level requirements and do they accept two sittings?

Answer: Five (5) credits in O’level either NECO, WAEC, GCE or any equivalents can enroll for this programme, two sittings is also considered.

8. Question: Can I use my OND certificate to apply for direct entry in DLI?

Answer: Holders of OND with at least lower Credit will be eligible for admissions at enhanced entry level to start from 200 level, which must be institutions of learning, known to the senate with a minimum of upper credit can apply to start from 200 level.

9. Question: Can I use my HND certificate to apply for direct entry in DLI?

Answer: Holders of HND with at least lower Credit will be eligible for admissions at enhanced entry level to start from 300 level, which must be institutions of learning, known to the senate with a minimum of upper credit can apply to start from 300 level.

10. Question: How much is UNILAG DLI school fee?

Answer: DLI school fee is not fixed most especially for new entrant, but the fee ranges from #130,000 – #140,000.

11. Question: Is installment payments allowed in UNILAG DLI?

Answer: As far as I know, NO! Installment payment is not allowed for year one, but we are hoping for the best.

12. Question: How sure is DLI Admission?

Answer: Very sure like heaven, if only you apply on time and your application is well and accurately filled.

13. Question: Is UNILAG DLI graduate permitted to serve I.e go for NYSC?

Answer: No, The only thing they give for now is exclusion letter from NYSC.

14. Is the DLI Certificate going to carry DLI on it or only UNILAG?

Answer: We are from the Faculty of Distance Learning Institute. So the certificate will read University of Lagos, faculty of Distance Learning Institute.

15. When exactly do UNILAG DLI resume for new academic year?

Answer: DLI resumes in the month of May, but due to ASUU strike that affected Academic calender, which caused an extension in the resumption date. The resumption date is now June 8th, 2019 for returning students (Year 2 - 6).

16. Question: How Important is The Jamb Registration?

Answer: The Jamb registration thing is a new development in Nigeria Educational sector, which is mandatory for all part time and distance learning applicant to enrol for the Jamb registration so as to get the Jamb Registration Number without writing or sitting for Jamb Examination. For  more info please call 08158942445.

This DLI Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) is compile by Exquisite Business Empire, for enquiry on how to obtain DLI form and online registration kindly join Exquisite Business Empire whatsapp group using this https:///HGmGEf4pPDlEtidkwI4rc2 or write us on talk2exquisitebusiness@gmail.com or contact our customer care representative on 08158942445, 09082964145,. Good luck!

1 Share

Re: 2019 UNILAG DLI UPDATED FAQs - 08158942445 by Mirabel2034: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Is it weekend ,I mean the dli

(1) (Reply)

How Persian Empire Conquered Egypt By Deploying Cats In Battlefield / How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly / Your Best And Worst School Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.