Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room (1864 Views)

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by sunbouy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2009
HELLO MY CO. NAIRALANDERS, GREETING TO THE OSUITE AND THE HOST OF OTHERS.
THIS BLOG IS MAINLY FOR THE OSUITE to INTERACT WITH EACHOTHER AND PROMOTE THE BEST OF THIS FORUM TO THE UNINFORMED OSUITE.
PLS ANYTHING TO BE DISSCUSS ON THIS BLOG SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT GREAT OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY.
FOR THE JAMBITES: RELAX OOU POST UME FORM WILL BE OUT O AUGUST SO GO AND PREPARE.
FOR THE JAMBITES: THERE WILL BE 50 QUESTION TO BE SET FOR THE POST UME AND THE QUESTION WILL BE BASE ON 1. REASONING, 2. ENGLISH PLUS 2 DEPARTMETAL SUBJECT.
THE CUT OFF MARK WILL BE 25 WHICH IS THE 1/2RAGE OF THE TOTAL MARK "50"
FOR ANY MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ME ON:
MOBILE: 07069426552
EMAIL: adelefanny247@yahoo.com, adelefanny247@gmail.com
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by kknight1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2009
Please i will like to know how much oou's post ume form costs
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by ade4prof: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2009
HELLO SUN BOY ,

Pls Did OOU SET CURRENT AFFAIRS IN THEIR POST UME SCREENING TEST.

AND IS THEIR ON JAMB QUESTION
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by teejay4lov(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2009
I we like to know how much is the form  and when is the exam coming up is it july or august. Any information u call email me @ tajusco4real@yahoo.com. The sky is my limit. tongue
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by sunbouy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2009
@ade4prof, they do set current affiars but it will be as the name indicated "current" not past. and it will not be more dan 5 questions. so be vigillant.
@teejay4lov, it was sold at the rate of 3,500 last year and it may reduce or rise this time around so be prepared.
my co.nairalanders, i promise to be updating this blog and your contribution will be also welcome, and also let join hand together to promote the name of the institution "OOU" in this forum. thanks.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by teejay4lov(m): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2009
@ade4prof after the post ume i we going to enter school dis year. I need ur reply. Thanks. Omo oou get money imagine them selling post ume 3,500 last year that means we should be prepare for 5 gram dis time aroind. The only i we like to know is dat after de post ume when i we resumed as a fresh student. I need the info bad bad. angry@ade4prof
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by skillbank(m): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2009
Great nigerian student. sunbuoi l really appreciate ur blog concerning the post jamb because l actually wanted to do something like this. but the only fact l will be disputing is the issue of cut off mark.unless u are not an oouites ,thats is when u can tell me the post jamb cut off point doesnt vary with respect to
1. indegene
2. non indegene
3.department of choice

and secondly l see a lot of people reading towards the 25 u mentioned.
for example if you want to get admission to the depatment of econnomics you must have 35 of 50 except if you are the type that has long leg[/b][/color][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by skillbank(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2009
if anybody has any problem concerning the p j info contact
skillbank4real@yahoo.com or 2348064135879

GREAT OOUITES
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by ade4prof: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2009
Pls Sunboy what is OOU CUTT OFF MARK FOR PHYSICS( EDUCATION) NON-INDEGENS
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by skillbank(m): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2009
Frankly speaking,any one who wanna write pj should av 5k.
Too much?relax the form for this yr wil b notin less than 4k and d bank wil colekt nothin less than 600 as commission,scan passport,print entrance slip and cafe.
Thats our school for you.GREAT OOUITES

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by oladipodr(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2009
please i will like to know thier jamb cut off mark.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by ogunniye: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2009
the jamb cut off mark that oou accept is minimum of 200 which is 1/2rage marks of jamb. but depending on schools now, for example lasu, do not need your jamb result either you score 200 or below but they need your post ume scores. so as for oou no matter the course you applied for, so far your score is 200 and above you are entailted to post ume exams.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by teejay4lov(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2009
@oguniyi i we like to ask u are u a student of oou. If ur answer is yes i score 278 in my jamb wanna study banking/finnance do i stand a great chance, i asked a lecturer there in oou he said i am in a better position.
To all prospectus candidate dis is what oou does:
1 divide ur jamb score by 4
2 Add it to ur post ume score which is graded over 50
3 You have ur aggregate, I hope i am in better position to enter oou. One thing in life is that belief on merit and not malpractice. The form we be available when de strike is call off. shocked shocked
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by skillbank(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2009
@teejay4luv,l disagree wt u concerning the admission criteria.
Tell me d name of the lecturer and his department may l can confirm it.l am an oouite and am telling dt if u av 180 in ur jamb and u chose oou you r qualified to write post jamb.
Ur jamb score is ur qualificatn to write pj and ur pj result determind ur admission status.it is as simple as dt.u can av 298 and not gt admitted in ds school.
And cum to think of it,divide 400 by 4 as u said wil gv 100 and adin 50 of pj wl b 150.had it bin u said divided by 8 l culd av agrd relatively.
TO ALL OOU PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES,THE PJ HAS ALWAYS BIN EASY BUT DNT TAK ANYTIN 4 granted.Dont b surprisd to c a questn that show a graphic of human head and b askd to find d missing part(reasonim).
GREAT OOUITE
skillbank4real@yahoo.com or 08064135879 for more info.god bless[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by skillbank(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2009
Tell me d name of the lecturer and his department may l can confirm it.l am an oouite and am telling dt if u av 180 in ur jamb and u chose oou you r qualified to write post jamb.
Ur jamb score is ur qualificatn to write pj and ur pj result determind ur admission status.it is as simple as dt.u can av 298 and not gt admitted in ds school.
And cum to think of it,divide 400 by 4 as u said wil gv 100 and adin 50 of pj wl b 150.had it bin u said divided by 8 l culd av agrd relatively.
TO ALL OOU PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES,THE PJ HAS ALWAYS BIN EASY BUT DNT TAK ANYTIN 4 granted.Dont b surprisd to c a questn that show a graphic of human head and b askd to find d missing part(reasonim).
GREAT OOUITE
skillbank4real@yahoo.com or 08064135879 for more info.god bless[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by skillbank(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2009
GREAT OOUITE

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by skillbank(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2009
GREAT OOUITE

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by sunbouy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2009
THERE WAS A RUMOR THAT THE OOU POST UME IS OUT. MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS DONT BE DISTURB BY THIS RUMOR, I WAS AT THE SCHOOL ADMIN OFFICE YESTERDAY. AND I WAS TOLD THAT THE BODY THAT CONDUCT THE POST UME WHICH IS THE NON ACADEMIC STAFF AS ALSO JOIN THE ASSU STRICK, SO MY CO. NAIRALANDERS, I PLEDGE TO FEED YOU WITH THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT THE POST UME. CALL FOR MORE DETAILS 07069426552, JUST TO REMIND YOU NO FLASHING.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by teejay4lov(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2009
@skillbank the lecturer name is mr oyinlola isiaka. that is the lecturer name are u okay. please reply to confirm it.
if u have 180 u cannot gain admission to oou that is sure. all u are saying is rubish. embarassed belief on merit not malpractices  I remain  teejay4luv. cool
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by Rotadam(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2009
someone should pls help me,i had 230 in my jamb, want 2 study microbiology, pls wat my stand,my mistake is dat i choose dem 1st and 2nd,pls i nid help cos cant stay at home again dis year.wen is d post jamb.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by hope4lyf(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2009
My fellow Nairalanders in the house how are you all doing.

Well, I filled OOU as my 2nd choice, I scored 195 and I want to study pharmacy. Am I eligible for the pume.

Your contributions are welcomed.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by ade4prof: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2009
OOU DID NOT ACCEPT SECOND POST UME , BUT U ARE WELCOME BUT IS HARD FOR THE INSTITUTION TO ADMIT SECOND CHIOCE

PRAY HARD AND WORK HARD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by skillbank(m): 5:13am On Jul 17, 2009
@teejay.Am sorry for trying to gv out a valued informatn to a MINOR.l mean u seem to lack the intellectual capacity to separate a fact from a rumour and the inability to arrive at conclusion logically.
Which of mai argument were you able to dispute?or betterstill,can you tel me the min. Jamb score for OOU post jamb for the past 3 yias for u to tel me l'm sayin rubbish.Dont its ur life,l av written and passed OOU pj wt nothin less than 70% of da total mark and l wil neva write it again
You seem to be a candidate for an *INTRO* in oou if and only if you make it.See you then
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by sunbouy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2009
hello my co-nairalanders, i sat for niit exam which holds today and most of the question are reason, which i think if you can get one and read, it prepares you for oou post ume.
note i have one with me, if you are instrested call or text this number 07069426552
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by sunbouy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2009
hello my co-nairalanders, i sat for niit exam which holds today and most of the question are reasoning, which i think if you can get one and read, it prepares you for oou post ume.
note i have one with me, if you are instrested call or text this number 07069426552
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by kknight1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2009
hi sunbouy.pls i will like to know if we ever going to sit for this post ume with this ASUU strike on ground and also i will like to know if we do sit for it whats the possibility that freshers are going to start session by march next year@
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room by Emmyblaq: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
Good Day,
A̶̲̥̅♏ Emmanuel, 2015 jambite candidate with 183 as my jamb score, also a p-utme candidate of OOU 2015, I just checked my result yesterday, and I scored 28%, pls is there chances of me gaining admission into OOU, cos A̶̲̥̅♏ really tearing up here. I hope to hear from U̶̲̥̅̊ soon.
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Waec Nov/dec 2011 Results Out / Please What Is Ait Reporting,they Say ASUU/asup Strike Called Off. / Official: WAEC 2016/2017 Timetable Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.