Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,330 members, 7,954,336 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

AY Hangs Out With Cee-C - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Hangs Out With Cee-C (25488 Views)

#BBNaija: Tobi speaks on relationship with Cee-c, Alex after show / BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Hangs Out With Cee-C by EllaCynthia(f): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Odobaone:

Enough of this BB start thing. Many of our NAIRALANDERS do better than them here in Lagos and they still keeping low for Humility sake.

Even NL babes makes sense more than these gals. If you doubt me attend any big show in Eko Hotel you will confirm it.

Today Ceec abi CCECC, tomoro Anti abi Anto..

Hahahahaha
Re: AY Hangs Out With Cee-C by Odobaone: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
EllaCynthia:

Hahahahaha

My sister it's true oo.. NLnders we make sense both physically and hustling(Legit).

Respect to all Nairalanders o
Re: AY Hangs Out With Cee-C by Lekzy360: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: AY Hangs Out With Cee-C by EllaCynthia(f): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Odobaone:

My sister it's true oo.. NLnders we make sense both physically and hustling(Legit).

Respect to all Nairalanders o

Hahahaha
Abiba
God bless our hustle fa
Re: AY Hangs Out With Cee-C by Tex42(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
na so e dey start; "ponyo"
Re: AY Hangs Out With Cee-C by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mafizo:

Asin ehnnn....I'm not sure seun is making any reasonable profit of this forum coz if he is, this kind of post and topics of this kind won't be on front page ..Nairaland is now a showdow of what it used to be years ago when Nigerians of likemind discuss on important issue that benefited them individually and collectively..But now worthless,useless and irrevant topics now grace the FrontPage of Nigeria's most visited forum...Nairaland has been reduced t a dumpsite and a gateway to blogs...How the mighty has fallen?
Nairaland is downgrading as time goes on...I won't hesitate to buy this site from seun and give it a total makeover, to something like quora and capitalize monetarily on it...
You and your generations to come can't buy a single section on Nairaland.
That being said, The mighty is truly fallen.
Re: AY Hangs Out With Cee-C by 77up(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Odobaone:

Enough of this BB start thing. Many of our NAIRALANDERS do better than them here in Lagos and they still keeping low for Humility sake.

Even NL babes makes sense more than these gals. If you doubt me attend any big show in Eko Hotel you will confirm it.

Today Ceec abi CCECC, tomoro Anti abi Anto..
Hatered just for no reason .

This is 2019, change!
Re: AY Hangs Out With Cee-C by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 10, 2019
modestbrowser:

You and your generations to come can't buy a single section on Nairaland.
That being said, The mighty is truly fallen.

Shuuuuut uuuuup your mouth....what are you even saying?...Are you okay?.....How much is nairaland worth sef that you are talking of section? Don't quote me next time pls...Think something reasonable to say next time
Re: AY Hangs Out With Cee-C by Burgerlomo: 3:49am On Jan 10, 2019
AY dey take style tap current grin
Re: AY Hangs Out With Cee-C by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 10, 2019
Mafizo:

Shuuuuut uuuuup your mouth....what are you even saying?...Are you okay?.....How much is nairaland worth sef that you are talking of section? Don't quote me next time pls...Think something reasonable to say next time
Its worth more than $5m
I quoted u to educate u, u should be thanking me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bambam Talks About Her Feathered AMVCA Dress / A Nairalander's Throwback Picture With Adekunle Gold / Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.