Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti (40963 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
atakamus:
Losers. Rubbish PDP. I wonder what they want. Losers
Since PDP are losers and rubbish, why not concentrate on ur winner party? I have not seen a place where u hate a person and still be killing urself on that person's matter
Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by erimmy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
madridguy:
Everybody just dey gather people to scam the latest ATM card in town. Atiku your eyes will clear soon. shocked
Not necessarily. For a second I thought you had left nairaland.
Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Lumig: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
zoba88:
more
AtikuDollar! Everyone wants to spend out of it
Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Lordofthewest(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Naming ceremony??...oh my goodness.
alhassanyusuf29:
hahahahah the whole crowd looks like a naming ceremony where only the family members are invited

Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by kmaster007: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
it's been a y sir
Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by contigiency(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
The way APC just humbled this loud mouthed agbero will will sweet me for many decades.
Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by madridguy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked

erimmy:
Not necessarily. For a second I thought you had left nairaland.
Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Jahwinaboy:
Since PDP are losers and rubbish, why not concentrate on ur winner party? I have not seen a place where u hate a person and still be killing urself on that person's matter
GOD BLESS YOU..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by aremz(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
Kolapo Eleka still dey this coutry grin

Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by NoFace101: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
Go no Baba
Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by fredoooooo: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Town hall meeting grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by IbrahimDamola: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
jamaicabakare:
I just don't know why I'm pitying ATIKU ahead of diz election embarassed embarassed embarassed

Sha nothing wrong when thieves steal from their colleagues grin grin grin

Bakare, the Ugly Yoruba Muslim!

grin
Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by jamaicabakare(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Bakare, the Ugly Yoruba Muslim!

grin

Me right now...

Hope you are happy?

Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Adecks01(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Peter okute t he rock
Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by GleestarsMag: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrsW7AOh1K4

Massive Crowd Welcome PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today at Niger State #Atiku #Niger #Minna #GNWA2019 #TheAtikuPlan #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain #NextLevel #Pdp #Apc

Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by edupedia: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
deboysben:
So much love for what you believed in

Sai Fayose

Sai Obi

Sai Atiku
r

Sai big defeat to all of u next month
Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by rexwalters: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
Samanza89:
I keep wondering if this is the same Fayose APC was waiting for to leave office, and they kept promising that he will be dealt with...

Mtchew... Mouthed set of homo sapiens...
Wow can't you see the huge scanty crowed that welcomed atiku?fayose try,waste of time & money.
Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Charly68: 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
What about senator olujimi's campaign team? Yeye de smell
Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by zoedew: 6:33am On Jan 10, 2019
Flat! Deflated!
Re: Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Whazar(m): 7:30am On Jan 10, 2019
madridguy:
Everybody just dey gather people to scam the latest ATM card in town. Atiku your eyes will clear soon. shocked
sorry for your loss

(1) (2) (Reply)

States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters / Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government / Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.