Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

How To Build A Social Network Of Airtime/data Users That Pays Every Minute - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build A Social Network Of Airtime/data Users That Pays Every Minute (256 Views)

Earn $1 Recurring Income Every Minute Online / Buy an online shop that pays every 10days without stress / Own Online Airtime & Data Plan To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Social Network Of Airtime/data Users That Pays Every Minute by Netiz: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
Do you know what happens on the internet in a minute?

Here are some facts...
In every minute, there are:
• 210 million airtime/data recharges
• 973,000 Facebook logins
• 3.7 million searches on Google
• 266,000 hours watched on Netflix
• 38 milion messages sent on whatsapp
• 4.3 million videos viewed on Youtube
• 481,000 tweets sent
• 187,000 emails sent
And so much more...

Every time any of the above things happen, someone makes money!
Honestly, money never sleeps! smiley

At every given second, someone is hearing the "Ka-Ching!!"
sound, and getting rich...

Financially smart business people on the earth build systems and networks around hot products/services!
Do you know that none of these would be possible if the phones of those doing these businesses lack airtime/data, cable TV Subscription payment.

Until The Activities of Others Bring in Some Money into our Bank Accounts, you are only playing.
Look at the wealthy.Their lives are made because of what they have that others are busy using.

Let us be Smart for once.

The telecom industry in Nigeria is a N16 billion/day industry! That is so much money!

That is why all banks and big companies like QuickTeller have created a system where they provide these HOT products/service to the public.

The banks have a licensed system - ATMs, websites, web app to provide these services.
QuickTeller also have a licensed system ( websites, web app) to provide theirs.

With as low as 5K, you too can have your own system to provide yours using your mobile phone!

What if you earn 1kobo from the airtime bought by people doing the transaction from your own network of users? How much do you think you will make every minute if you have like a thousand people??

Smart people are not going after sudden wealth but after wealth built systemically. Wealth through deliberate and repeated actions of others.
The banks and QuickTeller do not force people to use their platforms, people just do. They have created a system from people’s habitual need for airtime/data.

Recharge And Get Paid can give you access to create such a system.

Systems outlive their creators.

With my social networks online, I have built a system around the Recharge And Get Paid Business and I am beginning to get paid from the actions of all those in my network. ..by the minute!

Why not start creating yours with RAGP today?

Register with as low as 5k and start creating your own system of RAGP users because just like other systems, the RAGP system has value!.
Private chat me here if you are interested in creating your own system that pays by the minute!

: https:///KOxzUaabWRf74145YpLMGn

(1) (Reply)

Bankers In The House Pls Help / Approved Upwork Accounts For Sale. / Haulage/logistics Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.