Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Boy Who Got 1 Million Naira From Davido Buys Tricycle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boy Who Got 1 Million Naira From Davido Buys Tricycle (603 Views)

Boy Who Got N1M From Davido Buys Tricycle, Davido Reacts / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Who Got 1 Million Naira From Davido Buys Tricycle by Marketseller: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Remember the boy who went on a social media rant, calling out Davido and his PA Lati for not keeping to the one million naira promise?

Well, he’s got himself a tricycle, thanks to the DMW boss for fulfilling his promise.

Few minutes ago, Davido posted a picture of the guy’s tricycle, commending him for investing wisely.

More on �

https://tarajmediahub.com/boy-who-got-1-million-naira-from-davido-buys-tricycle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Got 1 Million Naira From Davido Buys Tricycle by peteruuu(m): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
If that is true, he is stup*d!.

Should have invested properly undecided

Tricycle is a NO NO!

I'm sorry if that hurts!.

Children of nowadays would not ask their elders for suggestions and ideas before proceeding to their plans.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Got 1 Million Naira From Davido Buys Tricycle by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
peteruuu:

u are the stupid one here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Got 1 Million Naira From Davido Buys Tricycle by VictorRomanov: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
peteruuu:

Na so him sense reach na. him no try? You expect him to go open a company? The next thing he should do is get educated. He can build from there. It is better than nairabet
Re: Boy Who Got 1 Million Naira From Davido Buys Tricycle by kowema(f): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
peteruuu:

Stupid how please?..
What should he have done better if not investing the money?.
Okayyyyy.....He should have played Naija bet abi?.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Got 1 Million Naira From Davido Buys Tricycle by peteruuu(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Joromi12:
u are the stupid one here

Both of you are stup*d then.

Nonsense and ingredients undecided
Re: Boy Who Got 1 Million Naira From Davido Buys Tricycle by peteruuu(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
kowema:

Stupid how please?..
What should he have done better if not investing the money?.
Okayyyyy.....He should have played Naija bet abi?.

No ma'am, tricycle shouldn't be in the news at all.
I don't pray for his downfall, but hey! I know what I'm talking about hey. That stuff?
Well, some words are better left unsaid!.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Got 1 Million Naira From Davido Buys Tricycle by ZoeyJ(f): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Boy Who Got 1 Million Naira From Davido Buys Tricycle by Teaser0904(f): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
peteruuu:

No ma'am, tricycle shouldn't be in the news at all.
I don't pray for his downfall, but hey! I know what I'm talking about hey. That stuff?
Well, some words are better left unsaid!.
Oga for that guy to buy tricycle out of the money,na good investment for him.Many people don't believe good thing can come out of that guy cos he is so razz,lousy as well.Let us thank God for him o. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Got 1 Million Naira From Davido Buys Tricycle by peteruuu(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Teaser0904:
Oga for that guy to buy tricycle out of the money,na good investment for him.Many people don't believe good thing can come out of that guy cos he is so razz,lousy as well.Let us thank God for him o. grin grin

Well sha, buy I'm sure if he is your biological brother, you'll never advice him to buy such!

Or would you?
Let me know so that I'll know how some people think nowadays.
Re: Boy Who Got 1 Million Naira From Davido Buys Tricycle by Teaser0904(f): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
peteruuu:

Well sha, buy I'm sure if he is your biological brother, you'll never advice him to buy such!

Or would you?
Let me know so that I'll know how some people think nowadays.
Oga you don't know what investment is jare,go and sit down.

The guy is smart to make such move despite his thug life.It is better than buying big phone for Yahoo Yahoo or going from one club to another spending lavishly on drinks and women.

And yes if he is my brother,I will support him cos that maruwa would bring him more money.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Got 1 Million Naira From Davido Buys Tricycle by peteruuu(m): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Teaser0904:
Oga you don't know what investment is jare,go and sit down.

The guy is smart to make such move despite his thug life.It is better than buying big phone for Yahoo Yahoo or going from one club to another spending lavishly on drinks and women.

And yes if he is my brother,I will support him cos that maruwa would bring him more money.

@ the last paragraph... Now I know the type of family you were raised from. smiley

Goodnight.
Re: Boy Who Got 1 Million Naira From Davido Buys Tricycle by Teaser0904(f): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
peteruuu:

@ the last paragraph... Now I know the type of family you were raised from. smiley

Goodnight.
Lol,chai. grin just STFU and go to bed.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Peruzzi’s Lossing To Teni At 2019 Soundcity MVP Awards / **taraba Young Entertainer Sets To Aspire For Bbnaija 2019 / Too Cute! Simi And Adekunle Gold Chronicle Their Love Story In New Song 'promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.