Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC (38975 Views)

Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by brightalo17: 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
asobo:
Bigwigs... Big weavon née

People without political value

Are you with political Value ?
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by olajizz01(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
bike:
PDP is gone
It funerals will come up on febuhari 16.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by emmangrace: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
magoo10:
Out of all the people that have decamped to apc 99% have a case with the efcc, besides muazu have been outside the country for the past three to four years .
of what use is he to the apc when the same muazu couldn't win for the PDP as a national chairman
This is. because. they have the feeling. that. Buhari. re-election is.sure

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by DeepNuggets: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Muazu is a 2-term Governor of Bauchi state. He has mobilised voters to win elections.

You on the other hand can not even mobilize 2 votes for Atiku. You're a political nonentity without a shred of electoral value.

All you do is sit in your mother's kitchen licking moinmoin leaves like a baby goat and typing nonsense. Judge yourself, who's bad rubbish between your worthless self and Muazu.

A very savvy response. I like
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by gaskiyamagana: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Shut Up there

Buhari is a failure
Say it again to your Ogogoro followers.
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Oblang(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
Sonoyom:
Securing a second term is APshit's priority, they don't mind receiving the devil into it's fold if it will help their course

What was the priority of gej in 2015?

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by magoo10(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
emmangrace:

This is. because. they have the feeling. that. Buhari. re-election is.sure
story
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by seunfly: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
magoo10:
Out of all the people that have decamped to apc 99% have a case with the efcc, besides muazu have been outside the country for the past three to four years .
of what use is he to the apc when the same muazu couldn't win for the PDP as a national chairman
It has nothing to do about efcc, this guys don't want to be dead politically. I said it here https://www.nairaland.com/4923566/2019-dankwambo-says-he-not#74170288 last year about how popular Buhari is and how a serving PDP deputy governor had no choice but to vote for CPC in my polling units in Bauchi just to satisfy the crowd around him, the same deputy governor I was talking about is this babayo Gamawa that defected. Everybody in his local government and his village are Buhari, you can be anything in another party but don't ever be against Buhari otherwise you are dead politically. From my experience, Atiku will even lose in his own local government, he might win in Southern adamawa but he will lose big time in mobi, yola etc.
People thinks media propaganda will work, if it will not work, it should have work under Jonathan when media houses like AIT and Co got billions of naira to throw mud at him. Social media will also not play any big role on him because those people are not on Facebook and those ones shouting on Facebook and nairaland don't even have voters card.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by magoo10(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
seunfly:

[s]It has nothing to do about efcc, this guys don't want to be dead politically. I said it here https://www.nairaland.com/4923566/2019-dankwambo-says-he-not#74170288 last year about how popular Buhari is and how a serving PDP deputy governor had no choice but to vote for CPC in my polling units in Bauchi just to satisfy the crowd around him, the same deputy governor I was talking about is this babayo Gamawa that defected. Everybody in his local government and his village are Buhari, you can be anything in another party but don't ever be against Buhari otherwise you are dead politically. From my experience, Atiku will even lose in his own local government, he might win in Southern adamawa but he will lose big time in mobi, yola etc.
People thinks media propaganda will work, if it will not work, it should have work under Jonathan when media houses like AIT and Co got billions of naira to throw mud at him. Social media will also not play any big role on him because those people are not on Facebook and those ones shouting on Facebook and nairaland don't even have voters card. [/s]

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by smithyemy: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Muazu, was the devil that betray former president jonathan and pdp. He sold pdp to apc. Am really this devil left pdp. Amywhere he goes is badluck! I pity apc. Buhari, please keep packing your load. To my fellow APC MEMBERS, apc have lost this election. Write down todays date. I ve my 100percent reasons for these. NIGERIA will the duplicate of what happen in united state of america.
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by adekolaelect(m): 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ayoswit:
Buhari with his integrity scam welcoming corrupt politicians into Apc just to win a second term in office but God big pass una.
OK they are now corrupt politicians but if they are still in PDP you would have been hailing them I can see unexplainable pain in you sorry wait till Febuhari 16 to 25 you will know where you are

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by deomelo: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by adekolaelect(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
smithyemy:
Muazu, was the devil that betray former president jonathan and pdp. He sold pdp to apc. Am really this devil left pdp. Amywhere he goes is badluck! I pity apc. Buhari, please keep packing your load. To my fellow APC MEMBERS, apc have lost this election. Write down todays date. I ve my 100percent reasons for these. NIGERIA will the duplicate of what happen in united state of america.

just only in your mere imagination and a word of courage to yourself grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by adekolaelect(m): 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
smithyemy:

just only in your mere imagination /Dream and a word of courage to yourself grin shocked

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by BERNIMOORE: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
LibertyRep:
There are two things involved about Muazu's defection. It's either;
1. He has been a mole all the while and was contracted to sabotage the party from within. A task that has been successfully achieved.
2. He was whipped into line by the EFCC as alleged. That's makes him a corrupt person seeking for protection and soft landing

Whatever, he won't be the first ex-chairman to defect from PDP to APC. Modu Sheriff and Audu Ogbe comes to mind. PDP should count her loses and restrategize
Muazu is not a Loss, he is a friend of Ameachi, he receives 800million for campaign but EFCC was silent because he personally supervised the decamping of some PDP members to APC in 2015, he owned the ikoyi towers that Ameachi had 2 flats where the monies were found and no prosecution till date,except a scape goat OKE

Remember, he refused to pick GEJs call at a particular time
so
He just did not decamped but already a mole, so no loss.

you are correct!
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by PHILipu1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
greatface:
Imagine after defecting and pdp won, then atiku choosing to mimick buhari by hunting down only his enemies.
They already know that even 1 million Atikus can not defeat Buhari in a free and fair election

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by 77up(m): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Muazu is a 2-term Governor of Bauchi state. He has mobilised voters to win elections.

You on the other hand can not even mobilize 2 votes for Atiku. You're a political nonentity without a shred of electoral value.

All you do is sit in your mother's kitchen licking moinmoin leaves like a baby goat and typing nonsense. Judge yourself, who's bad rubbish between your worthless self and Muazu.
until you kill that idiot las las grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by 77up(m): 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
DrChukzy:
Buhari will still lose
All I see here is a self denial grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by deomelo: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Who still remain for PDP sef. Apart from Igbos..?

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by brookz: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
Welcome Home

Home is were Peace is,

At Home, is were you get Solace and Compassion.

Together we shall achieve Greatness to the Next Level.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by maasoap(m): 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
ct2:
I believe Atiku is working for Buhari, u can't trust this northern politicians , the southern part has to be wise or else the north will just keep on taking advantage of the divided south

Advantage of divided south? Really! Obasanjo 8 years, Jonathan 6 years! I'm not surprised at all, you all were boasting prior to the 2015 presidential election that Northerners would never govern Nigeria again

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by maasoap(m): 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
magoo10:

And those who are moving out of APC to PDP, what is chasing them? Losers will always have something to blame
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by aribilola2002(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Was he not PDP chairman when GEJ lost to APC? Whether he is in PDP or in APC he is a failure so let him go.
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by kakaG: 12:11am On Jan 10, 2019
baike:
PDP is gone

When last did u hear anything about him until he visited the president not too long ago to discuss his defection? His defection is useless to PDP
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by mechanics(m): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2019
Eyah, it won't be funny for PDP, they will surely miss their services.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by berrystunn(m): 1:01am On Jan 10, 2019
godox2:

Galadima that is campaigning for PDP wearing APC's CUSTOMISED T-SHIRT On TV?

Yes but working for PDP
With MOU.
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Niccoloimhotep: 1:13am On Jan 10, 2019
I thought transfer window has closed for the season sef. Criminals

2008 vw jetta available for sale in ibadan

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by modath(f): 1:25am On Jan 10, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Why are you this wicked?? cry cry cheesy cheesy cry cry cheesy cry cheesy grin cry
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by kareemkamil(m): 3:47am On Jan 10, 2019
Biafra pigs over to u
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by oruma19: 3:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Nigerians are very useless people, thank God i'm not one. i cant imagine how some people gloat over foolish things like this. APC and PDP have been ur problems yet u dont know and u will never know because u are all doomed to be slaves including ur descendants. tueh
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by oyepaulkay(m): 3:57am On Jan 10, 2019
I weep for this dear country.
We are being led by men with misplaced priorities, no ideologies.
In the western world, people don't just defect from one party to another like this, they sync with the ideology of the party, they grow with, they know what they want but here, self-interest is number one on the list, yet the electorate will sheepishly act and vote for these same people.

I don't believe anything different will come out of the forthcoming elections, votes would still be bought, rigged and patched.

The World is watching, we would know the differentiate the shafts from the seed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir / Ijeoma Ozichi Writes Chimamanda Adichie On The Oba Of Lagos Statement To Igbos / This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.