Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC (38970 Views)

Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by arabbunkum: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
To safe guard their loots.
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by canalily(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
well, this is my first reaction and comment in the new year 2019. am waiting for PDP to react finish so that i can start my own reaction to eschew hate speach! but somebody must cry after the reaction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by madridsta007(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
baike:
PDP is gone

And Nigerians are left with an administration that has driven it to the poverty capital of the world.

I'm pretty sure the bigwigs in PDP will be fine. Not sure the 89million Nigerians living in extreme poverty would.
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Princedapace(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
deepwater:
lol

Wetin dey sup for this country my people.

We no suppose vote again o

they just they do sim swap any how.

ah! i pity my country people.

make una make money comot for this country angry

one day we go hear say BUHARI join PDP
ATIKU Join APC (At least this don sup before that year)

I tell u bro.. Is to leave the country for the political looters and their supporters.. Both pdp and ApC.
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Where is Secondus?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by basty: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
zlantanfan:
I expect them to say he is worthless,

I wonder if APC hadn't gifted PDP their few presidential candidates where they would be now

I see why Suleiman prophesied he focus on the north, iPod yoots are currently deceiving him to his political death like they have done to late dino and fayose

Late Dino kwa? You get mouth o

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by ct2: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Shut Up there

Buhari is a failure
look at this block head ,are mine a supporter buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Yankee101: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
He owned the Ikoyi dollar house

One of the main guys that sold Goodluck out

Trying to avoid EFCC
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by JubiGold(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
Where the Online flat heads miscreants Igbo emekas that usually book space to glum here abt PDP N Atiku defeating Buhari??
When it matters Northerners SPK with dia action not making empty noise on social media.
igbos keep making same mistakes.
worthless minority supporting worthless politicians.
Thunder go faya any Igbo wey go complain abt bn marginalise.
u can not reap where u NVR sow.
oafs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Sonoyom(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
Securing a second term is APshit's priority, they don't mind receiving the devil into it's fold if it will help their course
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Kingspin(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
Stop given impression to rig election
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Goddyj(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
That doesn't stop the Atikulation in process.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by oyichi: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
is he a pdp member before ? abeg make i hear word, pdp chairman wey work for apc in 2015, wetin he be 4 bauchi
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Tareq1105: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
magoo10:
Out of all the people that have decamped to apc 99% have a case with the efcc, besides muazu have been outside the country for the past three to four years .
of what use is he to the apc when the same muazu couldn't win for the PDP as a national chairman

All former governors of Bauchi State are back to Apc.

Dogara is in pain now.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by sosleem(m): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
NaijaMutant:
Now that PDP chairman has defected to APC

Hope the 16 years rot of PDP narration will be put to rest undecided

You'll be shocked to see Adamu Muazu blaming PDP 16 years of rot tomorrow, just like Amaechi grin

Cowards!!!!

Just like saraki
Just like Dogara
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by SocialJustice: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
zlantanfan:
I expect them to say he is worthless,

I wonder if APC hadn't gifted PDP their few presidential candidates where they would be now

I see why Suleiman prophesied he focus on the north, iPod yoots are currently deceiving him to his political death like they have done to late dino and fayose
Read the short text before you write rubbish that didn't happen.
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Ugosample(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
deepwater:
lol

Wetin dey sup for this country my people.

We no suppose vote again o

they just they do sim swap any how.

ah! i pity my country people.

make una make money comot for this country angry

one day we go hear say BUHARI join PDP
ATIKU Join APC (At least this don sup before that year)

Did you Know that the IDIOT below has 4099 post on Nairaland...all was an insult to PDP. grin
omo the Hustle real

Yea

Make money and leave that useless jungle failed country

With the calibre of people in Nigeria, the country is going nowhere

You deserve better

Your children deserve better.

He who has ears, better hear
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Bimpe29: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Omo, this is a big blow to PDP ahead of 2019/general elections...

APC is gathering momentum now.

It's intriguing really.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by wellmax(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Olaopefola:

The PDP publicity secretary alleged that the defectors took the decision to dump the party to escape the wrath of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, and apparently to pacify the ruling party.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2019/01/09/2019-pdp-reacts-defection-former-chairman-muazu-bigwigs-apc/amp/

If they are really decamping to escape the wrath of EFCC, it then means that the PDP had so many criminals in their fold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Bodude504: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
Welcome news
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Stake2odds: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
ct2:
I believe Atiku is working for Buhari, u can't trust this northern politicians , the southern part has to be wise or else the north will just keep on taking advantage of the divided south

This has been on my mind too.
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by godox2(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
berrystunn:
3 governors from PDP to APC Will not be up to Galadima from APC to PDP
Galadima with over 5m followers.
APC will regret Galadima grin
Galadima that is campaigning for PDP wearing APC's CUSTOMISED T-SHIRT On TV?

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Otakom87(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
Bauchi is north east. It's not Atiku I am pitying it's Yakubu Dogara. The guy don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by zlantanfan: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
SocialJustice:
Read the short text before you write rubbish that didn't happen.
apparently the PDP board says its a big shock but the pig supporters would say he is worthless was what I meant.

Have sense before jumping into conclusion

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Muazu is a 2-term Governor of Bauchi state. He has mobilised voters to win elections.

You on the other hand can not even mobilize 2 votes for Atiku. You're a political nonentity without a shred of electoral value.

All you do is sit in your mother's kitchen licking moinmoin leaves like a baby goat and typing nonsense. Judge yourself, who's bad rubbish between your worthless self and Muazu.
See finishing

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by SocialJustice: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
zlantanfan:
apparently the PDP board says its a big shock but the pig supporters would say he is worthless was what I meant.

Have sense before jumping into conclusion
You're a petty fool. When you write, do not assume readers think like you and know your mind.
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hotfreeze:

All you do is sit in your mother's kitchen licking moinmoin leaves like a baby goat and typing nonsense. Judge yourself, who's bad rubbish between your worthless self and Muazu.
Guy why you wicked like this na?
Just dis small thing na im you finish this guy life..

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by zlantanfan: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
SocialJustice:
You're a petty fool. When you write, do not assume readers think like you and know your mind.
you are the bigger fool now run along, I have replied your dead mention, now run along cos you dreams have been fulfilled

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by SocialJustice: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
zlantanfan:
you are the bigger fool now run along, I have replied your dead mention, now run along cos you dreams have been fulfilled
Pride will destroy you. Mark my words.
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by gotnel: 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Take it or leave it! We are all going to witness how the game will play out.
Definitely, these politicians are same. However, the name pdp is synonymous with greed, corruption and failure.
To make it worse for pdp, they have Atiku who happens to be the most amazing political prostitute their presidential candidate.
It's a bad market for Bukola and all the marketers who are selling Atiku.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir / Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure / Oshiomhole Whispering Into Buhari’s Ear In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.