Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially (26605 Views)

2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by menshowng(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2019
Black faze baba nla nonesense na hin u yarn...tubaba remains relevant for eva afta erima we no hear u again

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2019
What is a blackface?
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by samsam2019: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2019
Poverty has reconfigured this egbon brain

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Pharmtj: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2019
EtherealAnn:
That is why i am working hard to leave that state
my brother that state nor funny at all ooo

1 Like

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Reelmii: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2019
so this black face of a man has not moved on?

age is truly not a sign of maturity cos this man is still a boy

AIDS kills but BITTERNESS kills faster

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by babatee1985(m): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2019
You registered today on nairaland and you want to start duping people as from this same day! You are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by onatisi(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2019
dont mind the fooll, even if 2face musical career ends today , it is normal . noone lasts or rules forever but he has made his mark and he can never be poor again . the truth is noone is even listening to blackface
ShawttySoFyne:
jealousy is a disease

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Colorado213: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
He was actually talented. But weed don wash all the talent now. I saw a post of him smoking weed with some hoodlums in one of those lagos ghetto, while 2face they ball and is highly respected Nationwide
Tuface smokes weed too. I guess blackface lost all inspiration to better himself

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by wellmax(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:
Truth is, 2face destroyed this man's life.

Imagine toiling all your youths to make music, and one guy like that would just steal your songs without credit to you?

You put on the radio, hear people singing your song without recognizing you?

The depression probably caused this guy to be the failure that he is today and he would hold this grudge for 2face till death.

Which song did 2face steal?

Tubaba has released many more sons after they parted, how many songs has hater blackface released in the last 10 years?

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Reelmii: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2019
PoshBoss007:
What is a blackface?
a black face is a name covered with blackness, bitterness, backwardness. ... any negative name that start with B

his name is working for him..

that is why people need to think twice before choosing a name

1 Like

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Reelmii: 10:58am On Jan 10, 2019
banty:
Blackface fit commit suicide o
we wont miss him

it will only reduce this noise making
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by backbone503(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2019
Hatred is a terrible thing.
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by slodot2000: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2019
I suggest 2baba make a formal report to the Nigerian Police, DSS and SS about this threats, And let the muthafucka sign undertaking should anything happen to him, he should be held accountable. That's my opinion cos it's becoming too much to ignore.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Liberator007(m): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2019
This guy is obssessed with 2Baba and he has finally lost it. Sounds more like a broken record.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Ubiudumo(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2019
I pity this guy

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Nature8(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2019
PurplePatch:

OP your pictures says it all. Black face points the gun at Tubaba, the guy hands up to prove his innocence.

This is Anthony Joshua vs Floyd Mayweather.. Let the battle begin.

Some people would not like to drown alone. They'll want to drag you along.
Las las I reject every "Black face" in my life...

Amen grin grin
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by adebayo236(m): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2019
even if his(tubaba) career is ending @least e don make more money and fame pass u(blackface).. Oga go brush cos ur mouth dey ooze....

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by talk2mas: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2019
If truly he had written that songs, we should have seen more of it. Just one song u dey use am talk! Abi him destiny join tie for that one song?

Black face is just as his name sound! Let him go and work hard and forget jelousness because it's dose not pay!

shachris02:

Imagine toiling all your youths to make music, and one guy like that would just steal your songs without credit to you?

The depression probably caused this guy to be the failure that he is today and he would hold this grudge for 2face till death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by millionboi2: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:

and datz y is also good to forgive.

Had bn he forgave 2face,he would have written another song beta than Africa queen or still b repay by 2face.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by millionboi2: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
talk2mas:
If truly he had written that songs, we should have seen more of it. Just one song u dey use am talk! Abi him destiny join tie for that one song?

Black face is just as his name sound! Let him go and work hard and forget jelousness because it's dose not pay!

Is quite discouraging but he should have forgiven him.
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Iamlakexide(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Even at the point that we agree with you the you wrote AFRICAN QUEEN@Blackface....2 baba has offered many beautiful songs away from this song... why are you still struggling to move on with you talent.
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Yoighaman(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
undecided
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Yoighaman(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Their relationship is quite complex and I usually find it difficult to take sides bearing in mind how and where it all started. Way back in Festac Town, Lagos, Tuface settled in, courtesy Blackface who unofficially assumed leadership of Plantashun Boiz and the group was fast rising until Kennis music came calling for Tuface and then arouse allegations of betrayal and to put salt on the injury, Tuface released a song the group had planned to sing, written by Blackface.... they all knew the song would be a hit and life changer and indeed it became one but instead of changing the lives of the 3 group members, it changed the life of just one- Tuface....the rest is history....

Blackface would nurse the injury called Tuface for the rest of his life but instead of spitting bitterness, he should like 'Faze' move on, make one or two hits and even do a collaboration with Tuface in order to gather sympathy support for his music. He should understand that Kennis music didn't call Tuface, DESTINY did and he simply heeded the call.

6 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by zinizta: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Slynation:

Yea but 2Baba later apologized,they even came back as platainzion boiz, Face accepted & created monster hits before he went low, but Blackface has been struggling because he was trying to prove to Nigerians that he's a better singer than 2face when baba no sabi anything, make e go sitdown jooor, All i see is envy

bro, i doubt the veracity of this your allegation... even deaf people attest to the fact that 2face is a talented vocalist... this issue is beyond that...my guess is copyright issues over intellectual properties and the underhandedness of 2baba's dealings both personally and professionally...
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Aoebn: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
undecided. These ones are still on this matter.
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by cutefy: 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Let me sit and cross my leg with my team. In case you don't know, I belong to the Comment Readers Association of Nigeria (CRAON). Our duty is to just read, smile and move on. We no dey find trouble oooo. Pls try to be brief in your comments, so that we can move to other comments. Thanks. Pls if you are a member of this association hit like and pass. Don't find trouble oooo grin
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by godquality: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
Person career never start but he want to end another man own. Abeg wake me up when this sensimila smoker career eventually start.

By the way where the 3rd guy Faze dey. It has tey oh....

1 Like

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Slynation(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
zinizta:

bro, i doubt the veracity of this your allegation... even deaf people attest to the fact that 2face is a talented vocalist... this issue is beyond that...my guess is copyright issues over intellectual properties and the underhandedness of 2baba's dealings both personally and professionally...
Even tho, i think there is something more to their beef other than that song....Blackface should take a chill pill shaaah, 2baba has replied with 'OK' his proposed battle is now for 1
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by zinizta: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2019
Slynation:
Even tho, i think there is something more to their beef other than that song....Blackface should take a chill pill shaaah, 2baba has replied with 'OK' his proposed battle is now for 1

it sucks being black face... 2face has too many lovers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) / Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador / Photo Of Bambam, Ifu Ennada, Angel And Teddy A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.