Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

The World Should See This Picture - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The World Should See This Picture (6475 Views)

This Picture Will Convince You How Some People Have Completely Given Up On ASUU / Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? / This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Should See This Picture by zedeh: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2019
hi
Re: The World Should See This Picture by manuel4real(m): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
Dollywood:
Which country is that embarassed
south Africa
Re: The World Should See This Picture by thesmallgod(m): 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
Why do they quarantine those black kids
Re: The World Should See This Picture by eljay22: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ikennablue:
To all those who think there's no racism

I feel no pity for those black kids. Their parents wanted that for them. Reason being that, they know fully well that it is an all white school yet they sent their kids their just to make a statement to their fellow blacks that they are better off.

Nonsense !!!
Re: The World Should See This Picture by kratosonofzeus: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
Why una no fit stay una country sef, wetin black dy find for there ?
Re: The World Should See This Picture by dammyGold03: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
was this real?
Re: The World Should See This Picture by Safery: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ahahahah, amazing photo
Re: The World Should See This Picture by Dollywood(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
manuel4real:
south Africa

Thanks... So Nigerians are still learners cheesy
Re: The World Should See This Picture by Fhowe: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
dont we blacks discriminate among ourselves,igbo man will be leaving in a compound with yoruba people he will be treated like an outcast ,we have to learn to accept ourselves as africans then others will accept us ,so we should quit the barking ,even in other african countries it is the say go to kenya the same you ask where are you from this one will say i am a lou ,or am a kikuyu,what happen to i am a kenyan it is a general problem in africa
Re: The World Should See This Picture by Sparkle777(f): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
Why can't we address the issues similar here?? Buhari puts the Northerners in charge of all sensitive positions in the country and we all kept mute. Na pikin of other country dey vex una, do we know how and what transpired there.
Abeg come down to Naija and talk abt our own problems. Why only Easterners dem send go fight boko haram. Or declared python dance here and be petting dem boko haram.
Niggaa plsss
Re: The World Should See This Picture by Kaodek(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
romancegeroev:
I AM JOHN, A 3D ANIMATION EXPERT. LET’S TRAIN YOU TO BE 3D CHARACTER ANIMATOR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS. NO THEORY. 100% PRACTICALS GUARANTEED!

I am an Energetic 3D Animator who thrives in high-energy settings to create unique 3d graphics and characters with variety of software with the ability to convert verbal concepts and technological schematics into concise illustration
I am experienced in Maya, 3D Max, Blender, Adobe Platforms with expertise in modeling, texturing, rigging, 3D character and rendering, .
My work is a complication of elements of classical sculpture with contemporary themes and technology combining technology of digital tools with traditional sculpting techniques along with 3D-printing and other fabrication method

Let me and other 3D experts you to be the 3 Animator Employers and clients want to hire

COURSE HIGHLIGHTS - WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 21st of January, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING, WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO DESIGN 3D ANIMATIONS! THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Everywhere for Ikeja is the venue?
Re: The World Should See This Picture by OLUROCKS(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2019
Pat081:
My mind u read in church too

Yeah .... More like a mission school

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EBSU 2017/2018 Post-UTME Application Form Is Out, Cut-Off Mark Is 160 / Twenty Fact Of Life That Everybody Must Know!!!! / Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.