Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? (6532 Views)

Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Alexbio: 5:41pm On May 22, 2023
A good day to all nairalanders reading this piece below:
Pls, read this diligently and input your best comments. Thanks.
Four months ago I entered into relationship with a single mother of one ( a girl precisely), in my neighborhood, we are both mature. Its all began when the lady fell in love after observing my kind of person which she later told me about that, to cap it all she said at some point that she never knew that what she has been looking for over the years was right under nose, that she has remained wasting long ago without no good man like me in her life. Although, we have been in the same neighborhood for a while now and knew her boyfriend before they both broke apart because the guy cheated on her with her (single mother) girlfriend and 3years thereabouts she said she hasn't dated any guy again. At first I was never interested because after I broke up with my last girlfriend I promised to channel all my focus on my career pursuit squarely for the time being to allow myself for healing of heartbreak and self development. This lady (single mother) actually engrossed me and four days of coming together she will invite me over to her apartment and cook nice foods for me, treat me with hospitality and in addition told me she has been lonely and that she need me to erase the loneliness, that I'm her answered prayer; sometimes I would smiles and even tell her I have friends (guys) who are looking for relationship that I should I introduce her to one of them I trust won't maltreat her in response she would repeatedly say no. At some point I gave her benefit of doubt and I began to give her a chance in my life, so the relationship life began proper she would come to my apartment and I would go to hers and most times we play together as lovers but no sex. To be sincere and to cut the long story short, this lady meet at least 60% on a scale of 100% the type of life partner I ever envisaged. The relationship took a higher level that she was so free with me that she wouldn't wear pants while on her wrapper with me in her apartment sometimes in her bra alone and so.
However, here is where my concern stemmed from, on our first sex though after romancing her to the point that she was wet and I said no sex she refused angrily and said someone else is giving me sex that is the reason for my refusal. So to calm her, I had sex with her but surprisingly she covered her breasts with a wrapper while she was resisting my hands from touching them while having sex with her and on our second sex the same scenario played out. And in my reaction to that, I asked her why and she has remained silent with flimsy excuse that "have you paid my bride price" up till this moment. Her love for me has been increasing even after the sex.
Right now, I'm afraid and at the same time getting disgusted and curious about her habit during sex!
Is it that she is actually faking love with me or not wanting me to explore her body for now or she is up to something I wouldn't pray to be devilry?

I appreciate your kind advices here. God bless you.
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Manigie: 5:48pm On May 22, 2023
Hmmmm, nothing Musa no-go see for gate....

Anyway, could be her breasts are small or saggy and so she's not too confident with you seeing it for now.....

OR
The way I heard it, most hoes don't allow guys touch their boobs, let alone sucking, and so it's a habit from the past.... just thinking out loud oh, don't mean to shake tables

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by mymadam(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2023
Old boy, u no dey suck breast ni? Abi d tin still dey leak ni (recent child birth)? Abi na only one breast remain for dere ni? JAMB questions galore! Anyway, insist on sucking as an essential 'ingredient' of pre-intimacy. No sucking, no deal. Shikena! 😜

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Alexbio: 5:58pm On May 22, 2023
Manigie:
Hmmmm, nothing Musa no-go see for gate....

Anyway, could be her breasts are small or saggy and so she's not too confident with you seeing it for now.....

OR
The way I heard it, most hoes don't allow guys touch their boobs, let alone sucking, and so it's a habit from the past.... just thinking out loud oh, don't mean to shake tables

Thanks for your input

Her breasts are big and still firm even firmer than some single girls out there. Cuz she knows how to take care of herself intuitively.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Babaken(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2023
My brother if you are enjoying the sex without touching, sucking or feeling the breast my guy continue the knacking unless you want to loose interest overnight am talking from experience but if not check the next junction.

But asking you if you have paid her bride prize that is ashawo language.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by 07kjb: 6:22pm On May 22, 2023
Alexbio:

Thanks for your input

Her breasts are big and still firm even firmer than some single girls out there. Cuz she knows how to take care of herself intuitively.

She is simply keeping the breast for her husband, maybe you can consider marrying her

Try and know her very well,I mean why she got pregnant out of wedlock

5 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Alexbio: 6:25pm On May 22, 2023
Babaken:
My brother if you are enjoying the sex without touching, sucking or feeling the breast my guy continue the knacking unless you want to loose interest overnight am talking from experience but if not check the next junction.

But asking you if you have paid her bride prize that is ashawo language.

Thanks for your input

Actually from my observation so far about her she's decent and she hardly fall in love despite guys disturbing her cuz she is pretty and endowed.
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by id4sho(m): 6:25pm On May 22, 2023
Coded ashawo

9 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Alexbio: 6:42pm On May 22, 2023
07kjb:

She is simply keeping the breast for her husband, maybe you can consider marrying her

Try and know her very well,I mean why she got pregnant out of wedlock

Thanks for your input.
She got pregnant for her daughter dad while she was very young and according to her she intended to stay with the guy while they plan their wedding in future cuz she love him but that the guy was wicked on her and nearly murdered her and that was why she separated with him. Since then she has been taking care of herself and her daughter alone while looking for a life partner.
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Kaido: 6:54pm On May 22, 2023
Alexbio:

Thanks for your input.
She got pregnant for her daughter dad while she was very young and according to her she intended to stay with the guy while they plan their wedding in future cuz she love him but that the guy was wicked on her and nearly murdered her and that was why she separated with him. Since then she has been taking care of herself and her daughter alone while looking for a life partner.

May her pussy convert you to that life partner. Amen

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by 07kjb: 6:55pm On May 22, 2023
Alexbio:

Thanks for your input.

Not all single mothers are bad anyways,u guys can work things out

Who pays for her rent?

2 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Alexbio: 6:56pm On May 22, 2023
Kaido:

May her pussy convert you to that life partner. Amen

Hmmmmm
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Alexbio: 6:57pm On May 22, 2023
07kjb:

Not all single mothers are bad anyways,u guys can work things out

Who pays for her rent?

She pays her rent and not too demanding and doesn't pressure me into doing anything
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by 07kjb: 7:09pm On May 22, 2023
Alexbio:

She pays her rent and not too demanding and doesn't pressure me into doing anything

Mehn good girls are rare all round

If you have really found one don't let her go
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by favour32(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2023
When you are restricted access to her breasts is a red flag.
Many unpleasant things will unfold with time.
Watch out!
Such lady is known not to have a mind of her own.

6 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by zedegit: 7:21pm On May 22, 2023
Alexbio:
Four months ago I entered into relationship with a single mother of one ( a girl precisely), in my neighborhood, we are both mature. Its all began when the lady fell in love after observing my kind of person which she later told me about that, to cap it all she said at some point that she never knew that what she has been looking for over the years was right under nose, that she has remained wasting long ago without no good man like me in her life. Although, we have been in the same neighborhood for a while now and knew her boyfriend before they both broke apart because the guy cheated on her with her (single mother) girlfriend and 3years thereabouts she said she hasn't dated any guy again. At first I was never interested because after I broke up with my last girlfriend I promised to channel all my focus on my career pursuit squarely for the time being to allow myself for healing of heartbreak and self development. This lady (single mother) actually engrossed me and four days of coming together she will invite me over to her apartment and cook nice foods for me, treat me with hospitality and in addition told me she has been lonely and that she need me to erase the loneliness, that I'm her answered prayer; sometimes I would smiles and even tell her I have friends (guys) who are looking for relationship that I should I introduce her to one of them I trust won't maltreat her in response she would repeatedly say no. At some point I gave her benefit of doubt and I began to give her a chance in my life, so the relationship life began proper she would come to my apartment and I would go to hers and most times we play together as lovers but no sex. To be sincere and to cut the long story short, this lady meet at least 60% on a scale of 100% the type of life partner I ever envisaged. The relationship took a higher level that she was so free with me that she wouldn't wear pants while on her wrapper with me in her apartment sometimes in her bra alone and so.
However, here is where my concern stemmed from, on our first sex though after romancing her to the point that she was wet and I said no sex she refused angrily and said someone else is giving me sex that is the reason for my refusal. So to calm her, I had sex with her but surprisingly she covered her breasts with a wrapper while she was resisting my hands from touching them while having sex with her and on our second sex the same scenario played out. And in my reaction to that, I asked her why and she has remained silent with flimsy excuse that "have you paid my bride price" up till this moment. Her love for me has been increasing even after the sex.
Right now, I'm afraid and at the same time getting disgusted and curious about her habit during sex!
Is it that she is actually faking love with me or not wanting me to explore her body for now or she is up to something I wouldn't pray to be devilry?

You're a simp. See how she'll manipulate you to pay her bride price then you'll see the real her. Dey play.

It's only oloshos that I know that behave like that.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Alexbio: 7:26pm On May 22, 2023
07kjb:

Mehn good girls are rare all round

If you have really found one don't let her go

Thanks for your input.

Obviously good girls are scanty that's why I have made it a point of duty to date a girl who has faced life alone and pass through some levels of maturity in life rather than dating a random or a jellyfish girl who is still amateur in the college of life.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Alexbio: 7:28pm On May 22, 2023
zedegit:

You're a simp. See how she'll manipulate you to pay her bride price then you'll see the real her. Dey play.

Thanks for your input.

Allah sarki...
If this holds.... I hope she won't succeed though
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Alexbio: 7:29pm On May 22, 2023
favour32:
When you are restricted access to her breasts is a red flag.
Many unpleasant things will unfold with time.
Watch out!
Such lady is known not to have a mind of her own.

Your input acknowledged.

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by ayo2008: 7:41pm On May 22, 2023
Alexbio:

My only advice is stop committing fornication. God hates it seriously. In fact, fornicators have not path with God in Heaven
1Corithians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by pps1759(m): 7:41pm On May 22, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
I tnink she is afraid of showing you her very terrible saggy breasts
You made me remember my uni days with a departmental junior girl that would not let me touch nor open her boob.later she open up she is a single mother.

8 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by udede(m): 7:43pm On May 22, 2023
Many young single mothers i know usually are not very comfortable showing their breasts after birth. They are still unsure that the attraction is there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Sucre6: 8:10pm On May 22, 2023
zedegit:

You misuse the word simp, op ain't no simp, he's just curious and angry about a situation and want to get clarification,

When u will call him simp is when he start begging her to allow him to touch her breast or go to pay her bride prize through this see through manipulation right here

5 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by vincenteger: 8:30pm On May 22, 2023
Just wondering why you came to education to drop this

Wat happened to romance section
Indeed you are not romantic hence the reason why she's covering her br.. st
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Silentgroper(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2023
na whocup babe ..

Her breasts are her selling point..

They say, business spoil ..

you get??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by zedegit: 8:49pm On May 22, 2023
Sucre6:

You misuse the word simp, op ain't no simp, he's just curious and angry about a situation and want to get clarification,

When u will call him simp is when he start begging her to allow him to touch her breast or go to pay her bride prize through this see through manipulation right here

Isn't it obvious that's where it's heading to since he said she checks out fine.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Styluss: 8:50pm On May 22, 2023
Single mothers are highly manipulative,, don't think that you will get thesame treatment when you wife her. You are being manipulated.
Alexbio:

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KWARAPOLY 2016/2017 HND Admission List Is Out / 2017/2018 College Of Health Sciences And Technology,ijero Ekiti Adssion Is Out! / Download Jupeb Past Questions For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.