Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Earn More When You Save On Piggybank.ng N500 Bonus - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn More When You Save On Piggybank.ng N500 Bonus (1796 Views)

See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo) / Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / Best Online Savings And Investment, PIGGYBANK Vs COWRYWISE By [sundiatapost.com] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn More When You Save On Piggybank.ng N500 Bonus by Narisa01(f): 1:50am On Jan 10, 2019
Piggybank is one of the best online savings app out there

✓ It is a very easy to use mobile and web app, quite popular and one of the oldest out there ( I have been using the app since 2017).

✓It can be easily setup to save as little as N100 daily weekly or monthly, you earn interest on your savings about 10-15% per annum, it's automatically deducts the amount form your ATM

✓ It is a very robust application and has lots of features like the group saving (you create a target amount like 200k and add up your friend or loved one to save towards the amount), auto savings which allows you to save a particular amount daily, weekly or monthly. I personally save N1000 weekly and lastly the save lock which allows you lock up you money for a period of time and get interest.

All these features are designed to make saving and investing for the future easy, more fun, and secured.

1st January 2018, launched its referral bonus program began

You earn N500 when your friends signup and Deposit N1000 instantly.

Your friend gets additional N500 after signing up now having N1,500

I've made more than N8000 already form this and I'm still making

How to cashed out/withdraw funds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h54Q-GZ78MI

All you need to do is to sign up using the promo Link https://infoguid.pro/piggybank

Minimum deposit is N1000 for your promotion link to become activated

Re: Earn More When You Save On Piggybank.ng N500 Bonus by Narisa01(f): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Check it out
Re: Earn More When You Save On Piggybank.ng N500 Bonus by kingcolearchive: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Xend Finance helps you to make financial decisions that keeps your funds away from the adverse effects of inflation.

Xend Finance helps you:
� Convert your Naira to Dollars seamlessly to hedge against inflation
�Save in dollars and earn daily interest
� Enjoy up to 15% annual compounding interest on your savings
� Send & Receive money in crypto (BUSD)

And we also provide you with insurance on all your savings! �

Save Smarter, Save Value, Save with Xend Finance.

Download the Xend Finance App on iOS and Android devices.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Become A Multi-millionaire? Start With This / Stop Loosing Money, Enjoy Free Crypto Signals From Flux Algo / LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY Join With Just $9(N3500) Earn Upto $5000 (N1.5million)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.