Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Where Can I Get A Good Web Designer For An Ecommerce Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Can I Get A Good Web Designer For An Ecommerce Site (894 Views)

We Discovered A Good Web Hosting Company With The Best Stable Server / Need A Merchant Ecommerce Site / Get 15 One Click Demo Install Wordpress Ecommerce Site For Just 5K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A Good Web Designer For An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 10, 2019
Hi guys,I will like to know where I can get the services of a good web designer for an ecommerce store within any part of the country. I am into mini importation/droppshipping of a lot of products on Amazon using the FBA program from Nigeria. This year I intend to move a step further by creating my own personal ecommerce site which I can use to dropship products from Chinese sites and that's why I need a good web designer, such person should be able to design and customize the site,install all the necessary pluggins and make it found on search engines. Must have a track record of service.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Web Designer For An Ecommerce Site by chieyine(m): 5:56am On Jan 10, 2019
Damentia:
Hi guys,I will like to know where I can get the services of a good web designer for an ecommerce store within any part of the country. I am into mini importation/droppshipping of a lot of products on Amazon using the FBA program from Nigeria. This year I intend to move a step further by creating my own personal ecommerce site which I can use to dropship products from Chinese sites and that's why I need a good web designer, such person should be able to design and customize the site,install all the necessary plugins and make it found on search engines Must have a track record of service.

I can provide such services.
I have an active member of nairaland and so will try to protect my reputation by offering the best to you and also I have some sample ecommerce sites i have built
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Web Designer For An Ecommerce Site by donsheddy1(m): 6:21am On Jan 10, 2019
Damentia:
Hi guys,I will like to know where I can get the services of a good web designer for an ecommerce store within any part of the country. I am into mini importation/droppshipping of a lot of products on Amazon using the FBA program from Nigeria. This year I intend to move a step further by creating my own personal ecommerce site which I can use to dropship products from Chinese sites and that's why I need a good web designer, such person should be able to design and customize the site,install all the necessary pluogins and make it found on search engines. Must have a track record of service.
Contact 08031975415
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Web Designer For An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 10, 2019
donsheddy1:
Contact 08031975415
where is your location
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Web Designer For An Ecommerce Site by whitebeard(m): 6:32am On Jan 10, 2019
081055O7172 Lagos..!
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Web Designer For An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=Damentia post=74614908]Hi guys,I will like to know where I can get the services of a good web designer for an ecommerce store within any part of the country. I am into mini importation/droppshipping of a lot of products on Amazon using the FBA program from Nigeria. This year I intend to move a step further by creating my own personal ecommerce site which I can use to dropship products from Chinese sites and that's why I need a good web designer, such person should be able to design and customize the site,install all the necessary pluggins and make it found on search engines. Must have a track record of service.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Web Designer For An Ecommerce Site by donsheddy1(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2019
Damentia:
where is your location
Lagos
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Web Designer For An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Contact 07081800328. Based in Lagos and can give you exactly what you need.

Portfolio will be shared once we discuss.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Web Designer For An Ecommerce Site by hostkobo(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
Damentia:
Hi guys,I will like to know where I can get the services of a good web designer for an ecommerce store within any part of the country. I am into mini importation/droppshipping of a lot of products on Amazon using the FBA program from Nigeria. This year I intend to move a step further by creating my own personal ecommerce site which I can use to dropship products from Chinese sites and that's why I need a good web designer, such person should be able to design and customize the site,install all the necessary pluggins and make it found on search engines. Must have a track record of service.

HK

My skills and technical reputation at your beck and call.
I have done projects in your line of interest, and still do.
Msg me on whatsapp, details in my signature.

regards
HK
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Web Designer For An Ecommerce Site by Suleimaan: 12:07am On Jan 11, 2019
Damentia:

If you would like it done for you at a promo price, on a freelance market place that ensure your money, work and time guranteed then you can contact me at swiftybiz.com
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Web Designer For An Ecommerce Site by AkinseteK(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Damentia:

you can contact us now

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writers Required / Please I Need Help On Html News Article / How To Use Earning App In Any Country(gecko VPN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.