Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

How To Use Earning App In Any Country(gecko VPN) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Use Earning App In Any Country(gecko VPN) (898 Views)

How To Get Admob Approved And Create You're Self Earning App For Free / Come Lemme Create Admob Earning App For You (see Testimonials From Clients) / Secret Commission Earning App Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Earning App In Any Country(gecko VPN) by fansnikblog: 7:20am On Apr 03, 2019
Resently, I have been watching some money making tips videos on youtube. All the videos I watched seemed to be saying the same thing. I came across an app called Viggle. Viggle pays you when you watch videos directly on the app. I went to playstore to Install the app but the app was not supported In my country. So In this article you will learn how to use earning apps and website In any country you are In.

In other to use earning apps and websites from any location In the world, you should download and Install Gecko VPN here
How To Set Gecko VPN

Having downloaded and Installed Gecko VPN, Open the app click on Auto Select then pick any country of your choice
Select any country you like and finally trust the application and connect.
In some countries like China, facebook and whatsapp are blocked, Users In that region can bypass the blockage with Gecko VPN.
Gecko VPN can be used to speed up your network connections.
Gecko VPN can be used to unlock any app and website.
This app provides a secure VPN connections to bypass network restrictions.
I hope with this, you can now use earning apps and websites to make money legally. Kindly comment on this article and share It on social

media

https://facelika..com/2019/03/how-to-use-earning-apps-and-websites-in.html?m=1
Re: How To Use Earning App In Any Country(gecko VPN) by Cyberleets: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2019
Play store has registered ur address as Nigeria...no amount of vpn can change that!!

What I do is get a friend in another country to download it, then send the apk file to me which I will then use vpn before installing it.

Like the file "2ndline" an app that gives free working US number...it's not available in nigeria through Play store...even after installing it through my above method, u still need to switch on your vpn to recieve message and calls.

(1) (Reply)

The UNIZIK Graduate Who Made It Possible For Us To Transfer Cash Via Whatsapp / Unlimited MTN Data Via Gidimo App / Creating 2 Free Websites For Lucky Nlanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.