Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,800 members, 7,959,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos (18341 Views)

Kwara Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2019
hadasah2019:
As Vice President, Atiku diverted $125 million from the PTDF into his personal business. He steals from Nigeria and uses that same money to fund his political ambitions founded on lies and greed. #factsdontliePDPdoes

Send me the proof, not just them say them say, send the paper work, let us check, you are not a man, believe things when you see, if someone come tell you they saw your wife cheating, catch her red handed... not just the talk of people... be a man, a real man.
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by temicyborg(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Now this is what we call crowd, not those apc nonsense in kwara state.

If apc wins kwara from saraki, I will snap myself naked and post here..
lol
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by gaskiyamagana: 10:34am On Jan 10, 2019
Anambralstson:

Saraki have winning formula structures in all LGAs in Kwara, which took him years to build and nurture, it will be very difficult to dismantle.
This is bitter truth. It the same structure that Tinubu had built in Lagos. Infact, should APC win Kwara, it is automatically and dramatically political end of Saraki in Nigeria, not Kwara alone.
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by temicyborg(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2019
Kwara is saraki birthright, dsame goes 2 tinubu
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by Afamed: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2019
DrChukzy:

O to gee to a supporter of the lifeless dullard and the thieving Tinubu
O to gee

1 Like

Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by temicyborg(m): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

This is bitter truth. It the same structure that Tinubu had built in Lagos. Infact, should APC win Kwara, it is automatically and dramatically political end of Saraki in Nigeria, not Kwara alone.
true talk
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by Justice310: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2019
hadasah2019:
As Vice President, Atiku diverted $125 million from the PTDF into his personal business. He steals from Nigeria and uses that same money to fund his political ambitions founded on lies and greed. #factsdontliePDPdoes
Keep kwayet. Oponu ode.

1 Like

Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Anambralstson:

Saraki have winning formula structures in all LGAs in Kwara, which took him years to build and nurture, it will be very difficult to dismantle.

It was dismantled in the just concluded bye Election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by chinedumoooo: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2019
Saraki has shoot himself on the leg and will soon feel the pains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by jayman00004(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2019
Who be atunwa deputy?

1 Like

Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by OgundeleT(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Now this is what we call crowd, not those apc nonsense in kwara state.

If apc wins kwara from saraki, I will snap myself naked and post here..
Am pretty sure you will do that because Saraki will loose kwara this time around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
OgundeleT:

Am pretty sure you will do that because Saraki will loose kwara this time around

Keep dreaming, let me know when you wake up from your slumber
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

It was dismantled in the just concluded bye Election.

Bye election in a local government is what you call dismantled in the whole kwara state.. even your lagos landlord lost local government elections in his state
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by Akiara: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
In Saner Climes the 'DAFT OF DAURA' will be EXECUTED for being a

'COUP PLOTTER'
'TERRORIST SYMPATHISER
HIGHLY KWARUPT DUNCE
and a Paedophile!!!!

Just shut it..and shame on you. ...APEX ZOMBIE

post=74618962:

In saner climes, Atiku will be languishing in prison now
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by Joevics(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
globemoney:

This one is still sleeping zzzzzz
Am on ground, have friends in the state, while you are somewhere in Osogbo rebroadcasting what you were told on a whatsapp group.

Who is sleeping between us?
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by Indispensable85(m): 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
Anambralstson:

Where was the winning formula structure during the last house of reps by-elections?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by senatordave1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Bye election in a local government is what you call dismantled in the whole kwara state.. even your lagos landlord lost local government elections in his state
It was in four lgas conducted by inec boy.get ready to post your unsightly nudes
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
senatordave1:

It was in four lgas conducted by inec boy.get ready to post your unsightly nudes

Didn't pdp not win local government elections in lagos. Lmao, anyway the bye Election will be collected back next month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by globemoney: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
Joevics:

Am on ground, have friends in the state, while you are somewhere in Osogbo rebroadcasting what you were told on a whatsapp group.

Who is sleeping between us?
Your on which ground. I’m in Awka right now. Tell me where pdp is popular in Anambra
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by senatordave1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Didn't pdp not win local government elections in lagos. Lmao, anyway the bye Election will be collected back next month.
I cant recall when pdp won any lg polls in lagos except some legislative seats in 2015.sentiments aside,all kwara threads clearly shows that majority of kwarans want saraki out,its very obvious.forget saraki.think of how pdp will fare in your state after atiku loses.
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

So the Kwara bye Election was held in just one local government?
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by PHILipu1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
tuniski:

INEC is improving and the world is watching. 2019 it will be bumper to bumper and PDP will win.

If anyone loses in a fair contest why scream rigging?
Lol.
Will you ever accept that an election is free and fair if PDP do not win?

Atiku can never be Nigeria president.
Write it down,he missed it for ever in 2003.
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by PHILipu1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
tuniski:

You are just ranting come february 16th you will know the efficacy of the Saraki political dynasty. You think someone can just appear In an election cycle screaming Otoge to power?
In my over 4 decades on earth as a kwaran, I wasn't a saraki fan till tyrant buhari made him acceptable. Now it is clear the first son of kwara politics is on point!

I was like many of you younger folks, detesting saraki dynasty growing up but, not anymore.

Kwara is pdp!
I guess you never imagined that Saraki party will lose a bye election too in Kwara state.

You are in for the Shock of your life come next month
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by tuniski: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
PHILipu1:

I guess you never imagined that Saraki party will lose a bye election too in Kwara state.

You are in for the Shock of your life come next month

Please remain on the bye election vibes reality will wake u on february 16th!
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by tuniski: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Will you ever accept that an election is free and fair if PDP do not win?

Atiku can never be Nigeria president.
Write it down,he missed it for ever in 2003.

If it is free and fair it will seen as such!
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by PHILipu1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
tuniski:

Please remain on the bye election vibes reality will wake u on february 16th!
Lol.
Don't come here and give excuse next month and don't change this moniker
Re: PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos by OgundeleT(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Keep dreaming, let me know when you wake up from your slumber
hope you are following our results in Kwara oga ade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) / 4000 PDP Members In Katsina Decamp To APC (Photos) / 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.