Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Advice Pls:Take 3 Million,Further Your Edu,or Wait For 3 Years And Come To USA! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Pls:Take 3 Million,Further Your Edu,or Wait For 3 Years And Come To USA! (856 Views)

Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice / Ojerinde Speaks On Validity Of UTME Results For 3 Years / Senate Asks JAMB To Extend Validity Of Results To 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Pls:Take 3 Million,Further Your Edu,or Wait For 3 Years And Come To USA! by JesusloveU: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2010
I Salute Una My People!                         

A friend of mine is 28 years old man,he based in Naija.He managed to finish secondary school and since then things were not easy for him.He got an Uncle who based in the USA and he decided to help my friend,but he gave my friend three options: (1)Take free 3 million naira and start a business in Naija (2)I will help you to further your education to the university in Naija and (3)Wait for 3 years,i will process your papers  and bring you to the USA and secure you a job here or you can further your education here.
Please kindly throw in your advice ,thank you all.
Re: Advice Pls:Take 3 Million,Further Your Edu,or Wait For 3 Years And Come To USA! by xtainroyal(m): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2010
1. He could chose to allow his Uncle further his education and after which he gets the job for him later.

2. He could also chose to take the 3Million and start a business. after all, education can come at anytime (if he is a guy) as long as he'll be very wise in making use of the money.

No bombarding from fellow Nairaland members please. It's just a comment
Re: Advice Pls:Take 3 Million,Further Your Edu,or Wait For 3 Years And Come To USA! by JesusloveU: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2010
Thanks for your comment.Xtainroyal,He is a Guy.
Re: Advice Pls:Take 3 Million,Further Your Edu,or Wait For 3 Years And Come To USA! by franctony(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2010
i will advise he goes for the second choice, further his education in naija.  @ xtainroyal, healthy education cant come at anytime, when? he's already 28 according to the poster
Re: Advice Pls:Take 3 Million,Further Your Edu,or Wait For 3 Years And Come To USA! by franctony(m): 10:12am On Aug 11, 2010
btw why shouldnt the uncle that wants to help not help him make the best decision
Re: Advice Pls:Take 3 Million,Further Your Edu,or Wait For 3 Years And Come To USA! by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2010
This is the best thing for your friend or maybe its you, i wouldn't be surprised. Since he's 28, its not adviceable he waits for next year to purchase a Jamb form. Collect the 3million, register for a part-time program in a powerful university and start up a business you can be running during weekdays then fridays and saturday you go to school. Thats the best for a 28year old.
Re: Advice Pls:Take 3 Million,Further Your Edu,or Wait For 3 Years And Come To USA! by JesusloveU: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2010
Thank you franctony  for your advice and ijele-igbo ,i quite appreciates  your advice so much.Let all contributions keep coming please.
Re: Advice Pls:Take 3 Million,Further Your Edu,or Wait For 3 Years And Come To USA! by ogundokun: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2010
undecided my dear, let the person take the 3m. There is nothin we have not seen on this planet earth. Imagin this story. Some1 promised my friend money for busines, just the next day the person died. In dis person's case his uncle might not died but what about unseen contigencies. It is good to alwayz live by 2day. With d 3m much can be done.
Re: Advice Pls:Take 3 Million,Further Your Edu,or Wait For 3 Years And Come To USA! by marcus1234: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2010
Re: Advice Pls:Take 3 Million,Further Your Edu,or Wait For 3 Years And Come To USA! by JesusloveU: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2010
Thanks Ogun and Marcus
Re: Advice Pls:Take 3 Million,Further Your Edu,or Wait For 3 Years And Come To USA! by JesusloveU: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2010
Thanks Ogun and marcus.House please keep the contibution coming.
Re: Advice Pls:Take 3 Million,Further Your Edu,or Wait For 3 Years And Come To USA! by hafa01: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2010
Collect the 3m and deposit it into your  account. If you are book smart i can assist to bring you to the U.S.A within 6month to 1 year period. This will become a double blessing! Contact me at admission@hec-edu.us for further details if and only you are interested in this offer.
Re: Advice Pls:Take 3 Million,Further Your Edu,or Wait For 3 Years And Come To USA! by calipso(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2010
@poster, listen up.

1. ur guy cannot wait for the nest 3years, then he will be 31,maybe who knows, ur uncle may change his mind
2. ur guy cannot also wait and start sitting for jamb and post jamb

the option is to take the 3million without thinking twice, let him startup a business wit it and then enroll into partime studies, it is thesame degree certificate for both part time and full time, the only thing is that he may not be able to eng, med or law,

as for US, he can always go to US in future, maybe when his business started growing, he can always sponsor himself to the state.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State University Part Time Application Form Is Out 2010/2011 Admission. / When Is Uniabuja Remedial Admission List Coming / Can I Stiil Come Out With First Class,pls Reply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.