Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,842 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement (6063 Views)

Strengthening Nigeria-India Ties Is A Win-Win For All - Minister Of Industry / Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’ / Nigeria, India To Expand N4.31trn Trade Ties – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by NothingDoMe: 9:40am On Jan 10, 2019
kevoh:

Yeah with your slave wages! angry angry
lol
Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by winj3: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2019
Pavore9:

While they are controlling a huge chunk of manufacturing in Nigeria!
because 99% of Nigerians lack commonsense!
Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2019
People see China, but verily verily I say unto you. India is the next big thing.

After the US and China will finish destroying themselves, India will emerge as the world power.

Check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. It's TOTALLY FREE.
Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by Seamus10: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2019
instead of the stupid government should sign agreement wt china to established technical nd skills learning centres for youths to acquired skils in order to b self employed, they Go Ahead signing poo hole agreement hw many nigerians can afford bus tickets toklez of flight own? shithole country led by uneducated abokiz.
Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by mvem(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2019
winj3:
Instead of signing with decent countries they sign with a 4th world country like India still struggling to build toilets!

...why show your ignorance... Why! Why!!...
Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by Splasshhh(f): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2019
Check out this app.
The best ever!
-lock account
-lock ATM card
-get a soft loan
-get it statement and more
Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by winj3: 9:47am On Jan 10, 2019
mvem:
...why show your ignorance... Why! Why!!...

700 million Indians have no toilets, they poop in the streets. If you are not aware of this fact you are a m0ron!
Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by Fash20: 10:12am On Jan 10, 2019
winj3:
Instead of signing with decent countries they sign with a 4th world country like India still struggling to build toilets!

Rubbish!
Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 10, 2019
dessz:
I wan die for laff for troll football, goal. Com pages for Facebook.... The food and toilet war na die... Abi na only me dey see am?
Guy check bleacher report football,U go cry from laughter
Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by Spatta: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2019
Nigeria. Please don't sign a bilateral agreement with India, It is a worse form of slavery. You need to understand their mindset, these guys are not good, Nigerian Government this will be another invitation to slavery and Poverty, Indians have nothing to offer in terms of quality
Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by Roodez(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2019
dessz:
I wan die for laff for troll football, goal. Com pages for Facebook.... The food and toilet war na die... Abi na only me dey see am?
If person miss da wan na serious miss
Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by mvem(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2019
winj3:

700 million Indians have no toilets, they poop in the streets. If you are not aware of this fact you are a m0ron!
.....one of the 7 countries with a nuclear weapon showing how technologically advanced they are... One of the few countries that have an independent Space program, how many can boast of it... In area of ICT it is always on the fore front, in steel manufacturing and production(they are way ahead), producing there's own cars like "tata" that bought Rolls Royce.... Produces its own variant of fighter jets and having one of the best militaries in the world..... If you are not aware of this you are a bigger m0ron

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by winj3: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2019
mvem:
.....one of the 7 countries with a nuclear weapon showing how technologically advanced they are... One of the few countries that have an independent Space program, how many can boast of it... In area of ICT it is always on the fore front, in steel manufacturing and production(they are way ahead), producing there's own cars like "tata" that bought Rolls Royce.... Produces its own variant of fighter jets and having one of the best militaries in the world..... If you are not aware of this you are a bigger m0ron

No ape,

You build toilets 1st before nuclear weapons
You stop poverty 1st before embarking on expensive space programs
You stop the rape-plague 1st before buying expensive weapons from US and Russia!

According to the United Nations (not me), India is poorer than the poorest sub Saharan African nations
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/14/poverty-india-africa-oxford

Please SHUT UP already about India if you dont know what the fuc..k you're talking about!
Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by Callyval: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2019
winj3:

grin angry grin grin
You know the drill going on football pages on facebook grin
Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by mvem(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2019
winj3:

No ape,

You build toilets 1st before nuclear weapons
You stop poverty 1st before embarking on expensive space programs
You stop the rape-plague 1st before buying expensive weapons from US and Russia!

According to the United Nations (not me), India is poorer than the poorest sub Saharan African nations
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/14/poverty-india-africa-oxford

Please SHUT UP already about India if you dont know what the fuc..k you're talking about!

....you are talking about a country that is 1.3 billion,more than the population of Africa that is a continent...it is 1/7th of the world population... Why won't they have short comings.... You think it will be easy to provide that population with adequate amenities.... Which western country has a little of the population they have.... Use your head ...indian is poor based on per capita because of the population. What they earn divided by the population gives you that.... Give them a population of even USA or Nigeria and they become one of the richest in the world based on per capita income... Try and read...know the meaning of GDP.... Why is Switzerland said to be the richest country when we know Japan, US, Germany etc are far richer than them... Your problem is not the resources to read but to understand what you read, you saw UN report but you couldnt digest it's content only the headlines . India still has one of the biggest economy in the world but is deprived of stardom due to its population...in terms of gross income they are first 10 in the world... Infact you look daft... Am talking no more

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by dgbanj: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
mvem:
....you are talking about a country that is 1.3 billion,more than the population of Africa that is a continent...it is 1/7th of the world population... Why won't they have short comings.... You think it will be easy to provide that population with adequate amenities.... Which western country has a little of the population they have.... Use your head ...indian is poor based on per capita because of the population. What they earn divided by the population gives you that.... Give them a population of even USA or Nigeria and they become one of the richest in the world based on per capita income... Try and read...know the meaning of GDP.... Why is Switzerland said to be the richest country when we know Japan, US, Germany etc are far richer than them... Your problem is not the resources to read but to understand what you read, you saw UN report but you couldnt digest it's content only the headlines . India still has one of the biggest economy in the world but is deprived of stardom due to its population...in terms of gross income they are first 10 in the world... Infact you look daft... Am talking no more

What of China that have more population than them and with enough toilets for their citizens?
Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by Madeu(m): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
Goldenventures:
People see China, but verily verily I say unto you. India is the next big thing.

After the US and China will finish destroying themselves, India will emerge as the world power.

Check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. It's TOTALLY FREE.

India don't have what it takes to emerge as world power! Western civilization/culture is the end of human race.
Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by mvem(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
dgbanj:

What of China that have more population than them and with enough toilets for their citizens?
...thats why even if china income it's second only to US it is still regarded as a developing country. Why? Because several statistics and indexes is not on par with the western world..... They still have millions of poor population leaving below poverty line. There population is still culprit here though there population is still there advantage when it comes to labour, that's another topic altogether... My main point is they still suffer similar things India do suffer from because of the high population......
Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
Madeu:

India don't have what it takes to emerge as world power! Western civilization/culture is the end of human race.
You are JOKING! I can understand that you believe india does not have what it takes (though I disagree), but your belief that western civilization is the end, is a BIG JOKE.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by chukwutope: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ever noticed how Dangote always surrounds himself with Indians? All top posts in his company are allotted to Indians. Better them than the Chinese or westerners who polluted and ruined our rivers
Re: Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by Madeu(m): 3:21am On Jan 11, 2019
Goldenventures:

You are JOKING! I can understand that you believe india does not have what it takes (though I disagree), but your belief that western civilization is the end, is a BIG JOKE.

With my knowledge of history, a lot of civilization has come and gone. From African civilization, Indus Valley Civilisation, Ancient Greek civilization, Arab culture, Chinese civilization( which was just limited to particular geography).

Although Western civilization/culture is intertwined with previous existence, it imparted and shaped the world we currently lived. Believe me when I say that: ever wonder with the rise of Humanoid, artificial/synthetic intelligence and machines making human task easy and faster, declining population in affluent society. What culture/ civilization is going to influence the world?

The India part, I live here. I know what I am saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Seeks Return To January-december Budget Cycle / THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see / CVR: Nigerians Sue INEC Over Incomplete Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.