Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed (1752 Views)

Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? / Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? / Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by lightblazingnow(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
The best answers wins a scholarship to study the course of your choice.

This thread is being monitored.
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by Blakjewelry(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
simple. women eyes for open while men for still dey naked.
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by MuttleyLaff: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
lightblazingnow:
He would have fully passed the test, but unfortunately he didnt and rest is history.

What would have happened to Adam, is that, he would have gone again, under the knife and give up another rib, from where he'll be given another woman
There however is a twist, as in other unexpected/expected development, to what would have happened to Adam if he had rejected Eve when she disobeyed

Interlocutors' comments are 24/7 being monitored

Blakjewelry:
simple. women eyes for open while men for still dey näked.
Had it been that Adam survived the last hour, what would have happened, was that he would have thereafter been allowed to eat of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil (i.e. ToKG&E) and men will not be näked but men will still be clothed in righteousness
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by nlPoster: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
lightblazingnow:

What does people's schooling have to do with your question which you posted on the internet?

Are you the one sponsoring the "scholarship"?

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by paxonel(m): 12:29am On Oct 06, 2019
Actually, there was no way Adam could have rejected Eve as they were already one in the mind.
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by MuttleyLaff: 5:29am On Oct 06, 2019
paxonel:
Actually, there was no way Adam could have rejected Eve as they were already one in the mind.
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
How remotely possibly were they one in mind?
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by lightblazingnow(m): 5:41am On Oct 06, 2019
Noted and notes are being taken.. haven't gotten the original answer. It's a sponsorship. You never know what might just come your way
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by MuttleyLaff: 5:46am On Oct 06, 2019
lightblazingnow:
Noted and notes are being taken.. haven't gotten the original answer. It's a sponsorship. You never know what might just come your way
The original answer to what would have happened to Adam if he had rejected Eve's offer of the fruit, when she disobeyed, is that the angels would have immediately after Adam's refusal to eat, come to Adam's aid and begin to minister unto him
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by Acidosis(m): 6:45am On Oct 06, 2019
Eve would have served the punishment alone
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by paxonel(m): 6:54am On Oct 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
How remotely possibly were they one in mind?
the bible recorded that the moment Adam saw Eve, he declared this is the flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone.
Obviously, he loved what he saw and they fell in love.
Have you ever fall in love before?
It will make you not to think straight, infact, you will be dedicated to impress the girl and possibly do anything for her.
So if Eve asked him to taste a fruit that opened her eyes and not killed her as God told them, what do you expect Adam to do at that point when he was grossly in love?

He will never think straight grin
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2019
All good and nothing evil.

And this could be deduced from this saying of God to Adam because he didn't reject Eve:

"Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;" {Genesis 3:17 (KJV)}

So it would have been the exact opposite of this result had he rejected her and not listened to her voice, for instead he would have been rewarded for not falling into temptation.

And this also applies to his seed, as they would inherit his nature of obedience/righteousness, and also its rewards.

Moreover considering how God does His things, I believe part of the reward for his obedience would be the knowledge of good and evil, since he had already passed the test therefore God would reward him with it. Because then, he would not have acquired such knowledge via disobedience but by obedience.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by MuttleyLaff: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2019
paxonel:
the bible recorded that the moment Adam saw Eve, he declared this is the flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone.
That declaration was a statement of fact

paxonel:
Obviously, he loved what he saw and they fell in love.
Have you ever fall in love before?
It will make you not to think straight, infact, you will be dedicated to impress the girl and possibly do anything for her.
"... the LORD God asked.
“Have you eaten from the tree whose fruit I commanded you not to eat?"
- Genesis 3:11

paxonel, please dont make excuses that has no legs that Adam can stand on with

paxonel:
So if Eve asked him to taste a fruit that opened her eyes and not killed her as God told them, what do you expect Adam to do at that point when he was grossly in love?
C'mon now paxonel, Eve died spiritually the instant she took a bite of that fruit.

paxonel:
He will never think straight grin
The Bible states that Adam was not deceived, so this means he was thinking straight when he took the fruit off Eve and ate.

paxonel let me be straight with you. Adam because of misplaced priority of not putting God first and not considering God to be more important than Eve, became a victim of blind loyalty. I also think, Adam was a victim of an already terribly wrong chivalry gone further pear-shaped. He should have sat the remaining last hour out

jesusjnr:
Everything would have yet been perfect.
Werent everything already "perfect" even before not eating, hmm?
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by paxonel(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
That declaration was a statement of fact

"... the LORD God asked.
“Have you eaten from the tree whose fruit I commanded you not to eat?"
- Genesis 3:11

paxonel, please dont make excuses that has no legs that Adam can stand on with
I'm not making excuse, I'm only saying what would possibly happened in that kinda condition which most people will not be able to avoid.

C'mon now paxonel, Eve died spiritually the instant she took a bite of that fruit.
very true!

The Bible states that Adam was not deceived, so this means he was thinking straight when he took the fruit off Eve and ate.
he wasn't deceived, yet he was not thinking straight because of Eve.
At the end, he was blaming God for giving him Eve rather than taking responsibility of his mistake.
He could not possibly stand a chance.

paxonel let me be straight with you. Adam because of misplaced priority of not putting God first and not considering God to be more important than Eve
that is the point.

He became a victim of blind loyalty. I also think, Adam was a victim of an already terribly wrong chivalry gone further pear-shaped. He should have sat the remaining last hour out
very true
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by ikes9(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2019
I asked myself this question and i came to a conclusion
Just like a married couple, that are one flesh
That's why even after Eve ate the fruit,her eyes weren't open yet until Adam ate it too
So probably she would have lingered around until Adam ate it too

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by MuttleyLaff: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2019
paxonel:
I'm not making excuse, I'm only saying what would possibly happened in that kinda condition which most people will not be able to avoid.
Are you going to say, Job loved his wife any lesser than Adam loved Eve, hmm? Remember Job rebuffed, in no uncertain terms, his wife's plea to curse God

I dont know whose original idea it was, between Ananias and Sapphira, to lie to the Holy Spirit, but I suspect that Ananias didnt love his wife, Sapphira, any lesser or greater than Adam or Job loved their wives, so I give you that, about most people will not be able to avoid being emotionally attached to their missuses

paxonel:
very true!
he wasn't deceived, yet he was not thinking straight because of Eve.
At the end, he was blaming God for giving him Eve rather than taking responsibility of his mistake.
He could not possibly stand a chance.
that is the point.
very true
You accept that Adam wasn't deceived, but wouldnt agree he was thinking straight in terms of what he did because of Eve. Adam knew he had woefully failed at his responsibility, so like a man, he took the poisoned chalice from Eve, to do the honorable kamikaze act.

Eve practically dropped Adam in it, by saying, hey, you didnt teach me well enough. I am doomed, with this unfortunate and inescapable death outcome, here you are, have it, eat, lets both go down for this.
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by lightblazingnow(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
Common guys win this trip
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by Leis: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
G
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by MuttleyLaff: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
lightblazingnow:
Common guys win this trip
[img]https://s3/images/3xsmhp.gif[/img]
Common guys win this trip kẹ? Smh.
From the best answers wins a scholarship to study the course of your choice,
its now turned into "common guys win this trip"

PS: CaveAdullam, I see you reading thread, say something now

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by CaveAdullam: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Don't put yourself in a trap you cannot rescue yourself.

This is purely assumption/imagination of purely established facts and it certainly will bear no good fruit. That means no reasonable answer.

Ask real questions my dear brother.

Thanks.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by CaveAdullam: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/3xsmhp.gif[/img]
Common guys win this trip kẹ? Smh.
From the best answers wins a scholarship to study the course of your choice,
its now turned into "common guys win this trip"

PS: CaveAdullam, I see you reading thread, say something now
That young man is assuming what has happened already. He want to twist the scenario and it won't work. Even a thousand reasons cannot suffice enough because no man knows the heart of God except the spirit of God.

Since it happened that way lets take it that way instead of brewing up unnecessary controversies.

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by paxonel(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Are you going to say, Job loved his wife any lesser than Adam loved Eve, hmm? Remember Job rebuffed, in no uncertain terms, his wife's plea to curse God
No,
Job was quite different from Adam. He loved his wife as well,yet he was thinking straight.
He never allowed her to influence him.

I dont know whose original idea it was, between Ananias and Sapphira, to lie to the Holy Spirit, but I suspect that Ananias didnt love his wife, Sapphira, any lesser or greater than Adam or Job loved their wives, so I give you that, about most people will not be able to avoid being emotionally attached to their missuses

You accept that Adam wasn't deceived, but wouldnt agree he was thinking straight in terms of what he did because of Eve. Adam knew he had woefully failed at his responsibility, so like a man, he took the poisoned chalice from Eve, to do the honorable kamikaze act.

Eve practically dropped Adam in it, by saying, hey, you didnt teach me well enough. I am doomed, with this unfortunate and inescapable death outcome, here you are, have it, eat, lets both go down for this.
Exactly!
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by orisa37: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
Adam would still have remained a Man and Son of God.
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by nlPoster: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Don't put yourself in a trap you cannot rescue yourself.

This is purely assumption/imagination of purely established facts and it certainly will bear no good fruit. That means no reasonable answer.

Ask real questions my dear brother.

Thanks.

God bless.

This.
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by nlPoster: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
@ op

They both disobeyed, what's your point?

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by MuttleyLaff: 1:11am On Oct 07, 2019
orisa37:
Adam would still have remained a Man and Son of God.
Adam remained being a man after eating but no longer a son of God
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by orunto27: 6:23am On Oct 07, 2019
Adam remains till now Man & Son of God for Righteousness Sake.
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2019
lightblazingnow:

It's good you have something to offer for divine wisdom, but i'm sorry Sir we received it free and it's to be given FREE! Matthew 10:8 compared to Revelation 22:17

Answer!

God's focus is not on Eve {the last creature}, Adam is the man!
So if Adam refuses to eat of the fruit, God will not punish Eve because she's not the main person given the responsibility to oversee all other creatures (including the serpent).

Moreover the law to abstain from the forbidden fruit was primarily given to Adam who in turn passed it to Eve! So Adam was expected to say "NO! i've told you that fruit is forbidden", for him to have joined Eve means he wasn't loyal to God completely! Genesis 3:12

That's why the Bible clearly says "Through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin" Romans 5:12

Remember also the case of the faithful man Job, after he was asked to curse God and die by a woman (his wife), Job maintained his integrity to the end and what happened afterwards? When God returned Job to a better condition, that same woman continued to be Job's wife to enjoy everything again!

That's why angels are particular about headship during worship {1Corinthians 11:10} women must not lead men during worship, though they may participate due to their intelligence but when it comes to those who should take the lead in worship, women must remain SILENT in the presence of man! 1Timothy 2:12
Whatever is going on within the congregation of God, women were admonished to asked their husbands when the get home! 1Corinthians 14:35

So God is not focusing on Eve {the female creature made to complement man) but on Adam (God's son)! Luke 3:38

God bless you! smiley
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by orisa37: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Adam remained being a man after eating but no longer a son of God

Adam didn't eat. He rejected Eve and her offer outrightly.
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by orisa37: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2019
orisa37:

Adam didn't eat. He rejected Eve and her offer outrightly.

Adam remained obedient & Righteous. Jesus would not have been born. Mary would have replaced Eve in the beginning & for Righteousness sake.
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by MuttleyLaff: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2019
orisa37:
Adam didn't eat.
He rejected Eve and her offer outrightly.
"The woman was convinced. She saw that the tree was beautiful and its fruit looked delicious, and she wanted the wisdom it would give her. So she took some of the fruit and ate it. Then she gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it, too."
- Genesis 3:6

orisa37:
Adam remained obedient & Righteous. Jesus would not have been born. Mary would have replaced Eve in the beginning & for Righteousness sake.
and where from will Mary come to replace Eve, if not from another operation under local anaesthetic to remove a rib to create another woman for Adam
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by orisa37: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2019
orisa37:

4 Individuals are involved in this Saga.
God, Adam, Eve & Serpent. .It's the Journey of Righteousness established by God and only Adam would have passed.
Re: What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed by orisa37: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2019
Then [b]she gave some to [u]her husband, who was with her, and he ate it, too. Rephrase, Then she gave some to her husband, who was with her, but the husband rejected her and her offer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

1500-year-old Bible Discovered States That Jesus Was Not Crucified / Pay As We Pray Pastors / Atheists, I Have One Question For U!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.