Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

"I Work On Figures,You Work On Facts"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Work On Figures,You Work On Facts"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital (441 Views)

The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) / Base Your Criticism On Facts, Saraki Replies Tinubu / "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"I Work On Figures,You Work On Facts"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Kingsmeal: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2019
"I Work On Figures, You Work On Facts" — PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital Of The World

By Edith Ibe

On Monday, 7th of Jan, 2019 a 90mins Interview with the President on Arise TV was aired

The team of interviewers (Eniola Bello, Managing Director of ThisDay newspaper; Kayode Komolafe, the Deputy Managing Director of ThisDay newspaper; and Segun Adeniyi, chairman of ThisDay Board of Editors) also said that after they ran a story promoting the interview, the presidency called and said the team will not be allowed to bring in their equipment but was told that NTA will record the interview and send the tape to the channel.

The interviewers added that the environment was friendly, the president was punctual, and that he was very honest and insisted that nothing should be off record.

The president addressed most of the issues affecting the country. One which is answering a question on food security and Nigeria being the poverty capital of the world..

In a trending video, the president debunked that and insisted he's working on figures and they're working on facts.

Watch The Video HERE

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/i-work-on-figuresyou-work-on-facts-pmb-counters-nigeria-being-poverty-capital-3/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "I Work On Figures,You Work On Facts"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by SalamRushdie: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2019
Any body that watches this video and still votes Buhari must be mad !!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Work On Figures,You Work On Facts"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Rextizzle(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2019
Lifelessness

1 Like

Re: "I Work On Figures,You Work On Facts"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by alsudan: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2019
9 days to the Presidential debate. Nigerians can't wait.
Re: "I Work On Figures,You Work On Facts"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by PapaBaby: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2019
Buhari is getting high on his own supply.
Re: "I Work On Figures,You Work On Facts"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by ignant: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2019
Will the statisticians in the house tell this clown that you can only get facts from figures?

How did this country get saddled with this filth with criminal incompetence?

1 Like

Re: "I Work On Figures,You Work On Facts"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by tsephanyah(f): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2019
"The Highest Form of Ignorance is when you Reject Something you Don't Know Anything About" ~ Anonymous
Sai Atikuluser
Re: "I Work On Figures,You Work On Facts"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by festacman(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2019
Re: "I Work On Figures,You Work On Facts"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Slynation(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2019
Anyway shaaah...I wasn't expecting anything tangible from someone ruling a Country with a Nepa bill certificate

1 Like

Re: "I Work On Figures,You Work On Facts"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by AllTheWayUp: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2019
grin grin grin
Confused mad man

1 Like

Re: "I Work On Figures,You Work On Facts"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Mynd44: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Re: "I Work On Figures,You Work On Facts"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Evablizin(f): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Is a pity.
Re: "I Work On Figures,You Work On Facts"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by SalamRushdie: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2019
alsudan:
9 days to the Presidential debate. Nigerians can't wait.

I bet you he will never never never ever show up for any debate

(1)

. / Biafra: Nation Spotted Again In Rome / Nigerian Couple Stun In Beautiful APC Themed Pre-wedding Photoshoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.