Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire (1497 Views)

2023 Presidential Elections: APC Does Not Have A Candidate See Why (videos) / 2023: APC Does Not Belong To Tinubu Or Anyone Else, Not Even Me - Kalu / Rivers Is Not A Christian State, Wike - Punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by AngryNaijaMan: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2019
We don’t have any problem with APC. We have a problem with security agencies. APC does not exist in Rivers State, they only exist because of the presence of security agencies who aid them.

We are not talking about candidates of APC, but the compliance with the law.

https://twitter.com/GovWike/status/1083039156069154821?s=19

Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by tsephanyah(f): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2019
Sometimes I go a little crazy. Call me human. Unverified Governor
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by Damsyjay(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2019
Then why have you been crying to INEC to nullify their governorship candidate when you know that they don't exist..coward is your surname

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by Antipob777(f): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2019
Talk for the cursed Igbos Jess. Only the idiotic Igbos criminals will buy this talk.
70% of people in my hometown are backing Amaechi led APC

Only God can save wike in the coming election
It's a big battle for PDP in Rivers.

Oyigbo, Eleme, ogoni, okirika, kalabari, Ahoada and many parts of ikeerre are all for APC

Rivers election will shock slot of people

Igbos cursed jeez should take note
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by magoo10(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
No be lie
Apc is practically dead in rivers state

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by Emeks008(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Antipob777:
Talk for the cursed Igbos Jess. Only the idiotic Igbos criminals will buy this talk.

Oyigbo, Eleme, ogoni, okirika, kalabari, Ahoada and many parts of ikeerre are all for APC

Can't you drop your comment without mentioning IPOB?
What had iPOB got to do with this?

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by obonujoker(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
APC is dastardly dead in any ND state... We don't need Muslim party to rule us....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by Pastorlarry: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
Wike, no more writing of results on incident form for u ooooo,
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by fallout87: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Okay someone explain to me why this Ojukaye isn't being arrested or his home surrounded and bombarded police and special agents?

If corruption was truly what they are fighting why is it only perceived enemies gettinng these extreme treatments?

This Ojukaye isn't a Governor so don't try the nonsense excuses you BMC used to excuse Gandollars.
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS SUCCESSFUL in these areas;
1.Business 2. Education 3. Security 4. Jobs/Employment 5. Electricity and many more.

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by jlinkd78(m): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
APC is in nonexistence state here in Rivers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by samfuntua: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Are you sure you are living in Rivers or your APC friend is feeding you with lies as usual

Antipob777:

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by Julkanade: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Wike should rather face his reelection than this. He's supposed to know this is not 2015
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by ivordee: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
So many people are always trying to hide away from the truth. I don’t know why though.
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by samfuntua: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
it is only in Nigerian APC government will someone having bench warrant of arrest by a competent court of jurisdiction will be provided with police and military cover to protect him in complete flagrant disobedient to law and court.
And APC government will still be parading themselves as having integrity and custodians of rule of law.
i weep for Nigeria
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by seanfer(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
APC won 2 Senatorial seats at the Polls and several seats at both the Federal and state House of Assembly.... The Senator representing Gov wike's district won under APC. It's funny When I hear APC is not Existing in Rivers State....
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by gare(f): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Antipob777:

Which elections ? guy wake up, Which country are you commenting from ? because if you are in Nigeria you will know it is over for APC in Rivers State, have you asked yourself why they are not Campaigning ? They should wait till 2023, All Positions from HOA, HOR, SENATE AND GOVERNORSHIP IS PDP.

They shot themselves in the leg with their ward elections that was contested by Abe, which they refused to abide by the judgement of the courts.

It is game over for them

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by DerrickzB: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
What the man said is very correct.. in my ph, nothing like APC.. see ifa hear peem!!
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by DerrickzB: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
tsephanyah:
Sometimes I go a little crazy. Call me human. Unverified Governor

Says who?? Irrelevances on this NL self
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by DerrickzB: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
Damsyjay:
Then why have you been crying to INEC to nullify their governorship candidate when you know that they don't exist..coward is your surname

Lol.. is that how someone that's crying does?? Please i hope you can read n understand oo.. cause i doubt you can
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by DerrickzB: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Antipob777:

Hehehe...you and i know you just said the biggest lie in rivers state pilitics!! Pls what will APC use in campaigning.. like his excellency said.. what's the incentive to vote for them??
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by DerrickzB: 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
seanfer:
APC won 2 Senatorial seats at the Polls and several seats at both the Federal and state House of Assembly.... The Senator representing Gov wike's district won under APC. It's funny When I hear APC is not Existing in Rivers State....

Won two senatorial seats?? You mean the one where inec nd police both had original reault sheets?? Where do u people come from?? Please be guarded.. uf they have several seats in the house of assembly, do u not think wike would have beeimpeached for nothing?? Una sense ehn
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by DerrickzB: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
samfuntua:

Are you sure you are living in Rivers or your APC friend is feeding you with lies as usual

Bro leave that one oo.. like follower like master
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by MrMurphy: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Wike should stop deceiving himself and wait for further court hearing when his present jubilation will turn to headache for him, he'll soon realized that the bug threat to him is APC and nothing more. Instead of him to focus on his campaign increase of eventuality and he'll soon realized that the greatest opposition for him is APC
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by seanfer(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
DerrickzB:

Won two senatorial seats?? You mean the one where inec nd police both had original reault sheets?? Where do u people come from?? Please be guarded.. uf they have several seats in the house of assembly, do u not think wike would have beeimpeached for nothing?? Una sense ehn

Which Inec, is it the same State Inec that released result in 2015 that a Professor couldn't read what He wrote and was Given Torch light during the day? Its a pity that you people always believe that you are the one with first hand Information..... I leave at Wimpey 4 blocks from Wike's Fathers house..... PDP still remain the majority in the house, Even if the APC are the Majority that doesn't mean they will Impeach the Governor, You should get more information about Al-Makura of Nasarawa who was a Governor under CPC but the Majority of the House were PDP members they tried to Impeach Him but the Masses sent the Lawmakers out of the State......
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by Asshurbanipal: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
Emeks008:

Can't you drop your comment without mentioning IPOB?
What had iPOB got to do with this?
Seeking cheapest attention. Na their way
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by BuhariAdvocate: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
Stupid man continuing deceiving yourself. APC don't exist in River yet they can boast of 3senators 4house of representative and 9house of assembly what else again? Anyway they are coming to you.
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
seanfer:

Mr liar,d man won under PDP but decamped to apc
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
stop deceiving yourself,grow up
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by seanfer(m): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
otuekong1:

Mr liar,d man won under PDP but decamped to apc

Before you call me a liar get your facts right..... Andrew Uchendu is the Senator representing Rivers East which happens to be Wike's Senatorial District.. The Senator that defected from PDP is from Rivers West.... Please do your findings well before coming to show you lack Common Sense...
Re: APC Does Not Exist In Rivers State, Wike Spits Fire by Mrbadmus1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
It will be a surprise package when APC wins Rivers State. Then you will see clearly that APC dominates Rivers State

(1) (Reply)

PMB Appoints Former TETFUND Boss Sacked For Corruption, - Abu Bakr / If This Is True Well Meaning Nigerians Should Call Amaechi To Order. / Why Are They Covering The Faces Of These Criminals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.