Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,918 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

If This Is True Well Meaning Nigerians Should Call Amaechi To Order. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Is True Well Meaning Nigerians Should Call Amaechi To Order. (1498 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Is True Well Meaning Nigerians Should Call Amaechi To Order. by chrisxxx(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Someone is circulating this on WhatsApp. It was sent to me and I decided to share here.
Breaking!!!!

Voilence looms in Rivers, as "operation kick Wike out" an APC lunched four days mass protest led by the transportaion Minister himself Chibuike Amaechi begins on Monday - thursday 4th - 7 March 2019.

Please those of us on the roads should be mindful and security conscious while walking, in case of anachy don't run on the roads rather take cover on safe place until it's safe to avoid stray bullets.

Please be safe!!!

They will gather at Isaac Boro park every morning from 9: am daily
Cc:
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: If This Is True Well Meaning Nigerians Should Call Amaechi To Order. by Generalnomercy: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
How much are they renting crowd?

1 Like

Re: If This Is True Well Meaning Nigerians Should Call Amaechi To Order. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
chrisxxx:
Someone is circulating this on WhatsApp. It was sent to me and I decided to share here.
Breaking!!!!

Voilence looms in Rivers, as "operation kick Wike out" an APC lunched four days mass protest led by the transportaion Minister himself Chibuike Amaechi begins on Monday - thursday 4th - 7 March 2019.

Please those of us on the roads should be mindful and security conscious while walking, in case of anachy don't run on the roads rather take cover on safe place until it's safe to avoid stray bullets.

Please be safe!!!

They will gather at Isaac Boro park every morning from 9: am daily
Cc:
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Screenshot please
Re: If This Is True Well Meaning Nigerians Should Call Amaechi To Order. by dollytino4real(f): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
they will disgraceful disgrace them selves, cockroaches

1 Like

Re: If This Is True Well Meaning Nigerians Should Call Amaechi To Order. by chrisxxx(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

Screenshot please
Dont know how to screenshot oooo. My phone surely has the capacity.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Climbs High Tension Pole And Requested For Abia State Governor To Be Pres / Between Orji Uzor Kalu And Tinubu Who Is More Visible And Active In APC? - Photo / Thugs And Mopol Vs Airforce As Man Destroy Airport Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.