Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

GTBank: Online Account Opening - Illusion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTBank: Online Account Opening - Illusion (248 Views)

First Bank Account Opening: Quick And Simple Ways To Open An Account / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Zenith Bank Upgrades Its *966*0# Account Opening USSD Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GTBank: Online Account Opening - Illusion by felixawe(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2019
I opened online account with Guarantee Trust Bank recently, an account number was assigned to me which I paid a token into the account to enable me collect my ATM . I have already linked my BVN so that my account would be unlimited. Despite all these, I cannot make a debit transaction. While processing online document, I uploaded my BVN, Passport, Utility bill & contact .
I was asked to to upgrade my account using my BVN & Utility bill wish I obliged. I travelled a distance to visited a branch, to upgrade my account, the customer service asked me to bring passport in addition to the BVN & Utility . Meanwhile, I was mailed to upgrade my account using my BVN & Utility bill only. I had no passport on me, no cash for that as I wasn't prepared for that.
In one of the mail, both VAT & ATM is N525 & another mail is N1050 for ATM .
Why online account is necessary is to avoid the hassle at the branch.
My surprise....If after completing the online processes, using my BVN, NIN,Passport & Utility bill, what is the point asking customers to visit the branch to upgrade the account with same documents. Why the online instruction is not being synchronised with the branch ?
Why things are falling apart ?
GTB online account is a waste of time...Its illusion...visit the branch to open ur account

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online By Learning The Skills Needed / Ease Of Doing Business: More Small Scale Companies Relocate To Edo On Back Of... / Uniben Students Laud Ebubest Communication And Enterprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.