Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him (50139 Views)

Age Anthonia: Police Declaring Me Wanted Over Comedy Skit Surprised Me / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by micgray100(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
nice one...

Register your Limited Liability Company for just 75k..
Done for more than 200 jobs for nairalanders.. They commended me also on the trend.

My signature takes you to my trend
Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by jrusky(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
This black face guy. So this guy won't move on with his life?

Pls who are these guy friends I think he needs help.

Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by iloputaife: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Tuface should have just ignored this moro.n

Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by HemieJoe01(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
This response is highly suicidal

Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by PotatoSalad(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Intellectual property theft can pain. 2face is lucky this is Nigeria

Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by Sholaco: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
This blackface s born to suffer.....in a new year? Bros go nd connect ur life with your creator.

Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by Ndkings1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
2face should just go and make peace with blackface.
I understand the guy's grouse very well.

Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by Enniez2018(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Take it

Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by abiaumo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
Blackface no get family members? Dem no fit advice am make him stop all this nonsense?

Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by oluphunmy(f): 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
ceestar:
See wetin buhari don cause again

Sho ro niyen undecided
Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
davillian:
Z,Z back Z
If you know you know.
Down X grin

Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by Damsyjay(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
nice clapback to your enemy..simple but frustrating

Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
Sometimes to succeed you need to be genuinely happy for those succeeding.

Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by ruggedtimi(m): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
blackface 2 baba has grown beyong african queen .

Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by Olulinks(m): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
princechurchill:
Black face tight now
This looks like Banky W
Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by bassman007(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
You cannot rise when you focus all your energy on bringing another person down. Someone should please advise Blackface cry

Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by mikaael(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
They Shud watch out fr this guy o..until he commits suicide and people begin to write RIP...he needs help badly

Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by toprealman: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Tubaba please hire a competent PR for all your social media Platforms. He didn't inflict enough damage to blackface.....
Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by greggng: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
But what is wrong in this two people meeting and reconciling their differences. Why can't the elders in the industry organise a peace meeting?
Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by KingThreatzz: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
EXLOVER:
Why is Tubaba like this sef, he should try and open a provision store or a beer parlour for Blackface nah, as an old brother. Blackface sef too stubborn, I heard Tubaba gave him #20milliin but he use the whole money to play bet9ja 5odds but Chelsea cut the game. Wtf.

Tuface didnt give him a dime

Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by asiriabo: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
black face or wetin be your name you no get job or music to work on ...i beggy fine breathing space for your self ok......OYI
Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by jerrymej(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
This Blackface of a guy will not stop this rubbish till his dying day, I guess. Ah
Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by asiriabo: 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
greggng:
But what is wrong in this two people meeting and reconciling their differences. Why can't the elders in the industry organise a peace meeting?
I BEGGY GO SEAT DOWN
Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by Hoodbilonia: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
black faced mofo
abeg jus take a chilled bottle of frozen sniper abeg
Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by enemyofprogress: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
I so much like and enjoy it when people fight or things scatter patapata, e dey always sweet my body like a good sex
Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
I deeply feel blackface"s pain cos I've been there done that when SOME FRIENDLY ENEMIES PYRATED/RECORDED 4 OF MY SONGS.

he should quit the incessant rants and get good copyright lawyers., I perceive legal fees might be posing a challenge to him.
Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by enemyofprogress: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
oluphunmy:

Sho ro niyen undecided
funmi see as you dey hungry me like kilode
Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by wink2015(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Kingsmeal:
Blackface who drew a battleline between him and former band mates ,2Face Idibia have been responded to.

Black Face who has had a long standing grudge with the music legend wrote on his page yesterday;

2 Face who shared a write up on his official handle assured that all he can send this year is just 'OK' that he's not arguing this 2019 rather go about his normal business.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/2face-replies-blackface-after-declaring-a-war/

2face find a space in your heart to forgive blackface his wrongs to you and then go ahead to rehabilitate him, understand his ups and downs and then give him the support that can make him put his bitter feelings against you completely away.

Two enemies can still become the best of friends.
Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by oluphunmy(f): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
enemyofprogress:
funmi see as you dey hungry me like kilode

Idongerrit
Re: 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him by harry2sexy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
Even though 2face writes the remix of gaga shuffle and gives black face,this guy will still not blow.give it a rest already blacky

Maheeda Opens Her Classic Restaurant (photo) / Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari / Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos)