Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) (59721 Views)

Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by jrusky(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You should tell your fellow criminals to spot you .bastard.

This boy I swear saraki heart attack will kill you. You are so much in pains but why? Are you the only zombie here?.na wah ok this is painment is much.

You should have asked his criminals like Tinubu, Oshio Chimpz and Buhari (Mr corrupt politician protector) to spot him nah Mr pain

Sorry ehn...your pain will soon be over.
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by mohims(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Useless post!

Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Jabioro: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
Yes l can spot the criminal..is he ok now.
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by BuhariAdvocate: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
undecided I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.

jrusky:

This boy I swear saraki heart attack will kill you. You are so much in pains but why? Are you the only zombie here?.na wah ok this is painment is much.

You should have asked his criminals like Tinubu, Oshio Chimpz and Buhari (Mr corrupt politician protector) to spot him nah Mr pain

Sorry ehn...your pain will soon be over.
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
Rubbish

Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Orlatunday11(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Anonymous4: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nigeria would have transformed to Dubai if someone like Saraki is our President. Just imagine how he turned Kwara state to London in just 8 years

I love this bro. just shouting should Compare Lagos to Kwara.. 80% of your brothers investment are in Lagos.. why can't they go and investment in Kwara or even in their own State.. Radarada
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by MikkieEl: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Here's the man.

Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Dbills: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
Experience God@

Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by thatigboman: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
shame on u
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Paul112(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Senate President, Bukola Saraki took to his twitter page to share a throwback of himself with his classmates in Form 3 at the Mc Kee- Wrights House in Kings College, Lagos.

He tweeted saying...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/01/10/can-you-spot-me-bukola-saraki-ask-as-he-shares-throwback-photo/

Can a chameleon be easily seen in an adaptable environment?
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by udeanaruagu: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Omo see hatred here.....na waoooo. Whats his offence Say him no support Buhari, them people with OND Pass from "Ikere Ekiti2" polythecnic are everywhere spinning hatred. Damn!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by benkk015: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Seen in the last row...It shows you attended good school not like some people ruling with fake school certificate.. Good family pedigree

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Lanre0: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
spot the thievery master of kwara state.
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Senate President, Bukola Saraki took to his twitter page to share a throwback of himself with his classmates in Form 3 at the Mc Kee- Wrights House in Kings College, Lagos.

He tweeted saying...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/01/10/can-you-spot-me-bukola-saraki-ask-as-he-shares-throwback-photo/

when Africans knew and appreciated the power of AFRO.
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Borderless: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
3rd Row, 2nd from right with his left shoulder towards the camera.
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by MonsterDK: 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
That's the senate president!

Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by godwon01(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Very harsh words. Too abusive language.
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Muscomide: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

You, my friend, are a classic example of someone afflicted by Stockholm Syndrome.

Continue dey yab Bukola o, inugo?
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by modskiller(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
here

Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by sanusikebbe(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
How and why will I waste my precious time on that?
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Thobiy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nigeria would have transformed to Dubai if someone like Saraki is our President. Just imagine how he turned Kwara state to London in just 8 years
Nigga Which Kwara State, The One He Looted Dry
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by dikeke: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
The sarcasm is well understood
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by rapid101(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin you know yourself oga. People like Atiku, fani kayode,Dino,fayose, peter obi,secondous and many more.
ok no bullion van Gandollar, lootimi, thieftinubu, thief akpabio and the rest abi

Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by akdjr(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
Wait oooooo hope say INEC no want include school group photo as requirement to contest an election cox I don't even have one.
Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Baselm: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:

So there is a London in Nigeria, I'm not arguing with you though, but if there is, it is not this Kwara that I am chatting from Ilorin. O to ge is a reality, I'm not a politician and I'm not a Kwaran I was just born and bred in Ilorin and I'm still there now. Don't pray for a Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by sogodihno: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:

kwara State to London? dont u av shame?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by RuggedSniper: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
MrNollyzone:

He tweeted saying...

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience / Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Removal Of Lekki Second Roundabout (Pictures) / Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.