Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun (27131 Views)

Ogun Politics: ADC Chieftain, Gboyega Defects To APC / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by ceestar: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
helinues:

You get parent /family so?
lol
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by Dhortunn(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
Same way Tinubu has been endorsing Lagos Incoming Governors and the most recent Sanwo-Olu ahead of the incumbent Ambode or are we missing something??

Make this Old Man shift abeg!
Y'all will die one day.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by EdidemOluomo: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
Cownu:

Pretend to have sense at least for once

Right,i can see you are the sensible one.
Receive wisdom,knowledge and understanding .
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by kings09(m): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
post=74626325:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI. .
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE WANT.
Ziggylady see sem
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by ceestar: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
Let call a spade a spade...why shovel?....APC na scam
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by Xisnin(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
Wow, Buhari is so intelligent!
Amosun doesn't need you as politics is local but he is fearful of soldier and police
being used to win elections.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by BabaO2: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
ct2:
are you not also selfish for trying to rerun , I don't know maybe he doesn't think before he talks
What is your problem sef? Definitely envy and stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by ceestar: 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
post=74626325:
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE WANT.
another maggar
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by Damsyjay(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
mainanalyst:
... and you are not being selfish for not stepping down after four years to allow younger ones to continue knowing fully well that you don't have the intellectual capacity to govern a country as complex as Nigeria.
and for your mind now...you will think you are making sense o

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by BabaAduras: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
ct2:
are you not also selfish for trying to rerun , I don't know maybe he doesn't think before he talks

You did not think before you posted your comment. Maybe you do not have the capacity to think.

Go and get yourself a brain so you will stop posting stupid comments on social platforms.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by oddoood: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
gistrec:

https://www.nairaland.com/4263585/swallowing-cum-pregnancy-/6113#72365282

Did You Know, swallowing your partners 'cum' during pre-intimacy has health benefits:

It makes it easier for the woman to sleep and improves the skin
ok
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by Jowanson: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
This is a complete APC implosion! Everywhere you go, you see and here about APC internal fracas ...

Is that a good thing for a ruling Party?

A disorganized Party such as APC is not fit to handle this country..
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by Sholaco: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Sincere question there my president
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN, BOTH AKINLADE AND DAPO WILL LOOSE, BUT FOR AMOSUN I PITY HIS END BECAUSE ALL HIS ATTROCITIES SHALL BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT...
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by igwefivestar(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Babygiwa:
During the interview with Arise TV, Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari spoke on his endorsement by the APM guber candidate in Ogun state, Hon Akinlade and he said "I hope it is not for selfish reasons they adopted me"

He also spoke on Governor Amosun's picking candidates for the party and he condemned it totally saying it isn't right for one person to pick candidates for governorship, senatorial and other candidates.

It is public knowledge that Governor Amosun had tried to secure the guber ticket for Hon Akinlade and when Akinlade lost at the Primaries, he has decided not to support the Party's candidate, Dapo Abiodun.

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAsYLpVOYl0
and u didn't tell him this the day he was with u in Aso Rock.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by Deepthoughts: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Babygiwa:
During the interview with Arise TV, Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari spoke on his endorsement by the APM guber candidate in Ogun state, Hon Akinlade and he said "I hope it is not for selfish reasons they adopted me"

He also spoke on Governor Amosun's picking candidates for the party and he condemned it totally saying it isn't right for one person to pick candidates for governorship, senatorial and other candidates.

It is public knowledge that Governor Amosun had tried to secure the guber ticket for Hon Akinlade and when Akinlade lost at the Primaries, he has decided not to support the Party's candidate, Dapo Abiodun.

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAsYLpVOYl0
Buhari is dangerous hypocrite,why didn't buhari told Amosun this when he brought the APM guy to him in Aso rock?,now he is forming useless fake integrity, well that's only for the Zombies as usual.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by Nasir123(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Buhari is making more SENSE than all his Predecessors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by PHILipu1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
ct2:
Is he not qualify by the constitution to re contest?
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by vision2050: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Amosun game is over.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by semyman: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Amosun's punishment has not even started, the lightening that will roast Ibikunle Amosun, just left New Zealand

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by san316(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
Jowanson:
This is a complete APC implosion! Everywhere you go, you see and here about APC internal fracas ...

Is that a good thing for a ruling Party?

A disorganized Party such as APC is not fit to handle this country..

And they keep receiving decampees from the stable PDP.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
Dog nor dey bite dog
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by tiredoflife(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
mainanalyst:
... and you are not being selfish for not stepping down after four years to allow younger ones to continue knowing fully well that you don't have the intellectual capacity to govern a country as complex as Nigeria.

And who are the young ones that can rule
Nigeria is not about who sits in aso rock
But the system has being designed to feed a particular zone while the other zones look like fools
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by Jowanson: 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
san316:

And they keep receiving decampees from the stable PDP.

Your argument holds no waters....decamping is part of politics...like we don't have those decamping to PDP?

I understand where you are going but I won't give you the opportunity to get to that destination... Lolzzzz
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
Has the bigot ever made sense? Old man wey no get sense
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by stanleeodor(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
EdidemOluomo:

My friend keep quiet there.

sharrap there
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
post=74626325:
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE WANT.

SAI JUBRIL WE KNOW.
SAI JUBRIL WE LOVE.
SAI JUBRIL WE WANT

IS PEOPLE REALLY THIS BLIND AND JUST PLAIN SELFISH PLEASE GOOGLE BUHARI INTERVIEW 2015 VIDEOS AND COMPARE IT TO THIS 'STRANGER' IN FRONT OF US

NIGERIANS THE TRUTH WILL SEEK YOU OUT ONE DAY AND THE WORLD WILL LAUGH AT YOU WHEN THIS BOILS OVER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] / Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners / ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.