Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. (2051 Views)

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / We Didn’t Call For Boycott Of Anambra Election – IPOB Clarifies Statement / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by Kahujadekadura: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
As the heat of 2019 presidential election is getting more hotter as days draw near. It is an obvious fact that the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nazi Nnamdi Kanu has insisted that IPOB supporters will paralyse all the elections that will be conducted in Southeastern and South - south part of Nigeria in his new year speech held on 1st January, 2019.
As part of their strategy to make sure that their mission come to futility. Biafra Volunteer Force, Delta chapter which is still under the canopy of IPOB held a peaceful rally in Delta state, today being 10th January, 2019; in order to sanitize the Delta indigenes on the need to boycott the oncoming general election.

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by CaptainGOOD: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Keep fighting

1 Like

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by Turantula(m): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
Where are the we the south south crew?
Cc: immhotep

6 Likes

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by helinues: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
Paralyse

Dem never born them well

Na python shaku shaku dance go pay them a visit this time
Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by educhigo: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
we south south afonjas don walk alone on this trade

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
look at the Singapore their president used their independence celebration expenses for health care that's a sign of a good leader who do things different to the past ones,, BUHARI IS A SCAM MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

2 Likes

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by mpianya39(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nwachineke cool

3 Likes

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by Asshurbanipal: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
We south south crew over to you. Meanwhile they are on failed mission though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
Can igbos name just one tribe from south south that are igbos?
Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by Stalwert: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
No lefuladum no erection

1 Like

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by gidgiddy: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Can igbos name just one tribe from south south that are igbos?

Let me ask you this, what tribe do you think the indigenes of Asaba, capital city of Delta, are?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Turantula:
Where are the we the south south crew?
Cc: p

Edodefender will not like this

Cc lzaa velocity25

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by LZAA: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
immhotep:

Edodefender will not like this

Cc lzaa velocity25
Edodefender right now grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by LZAA: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:
What am seeing there is just charade.

Moreover...I never heard that anioma are part of biafra....the last time I checked, they are more of edoid...that been igbo.

Is just a little igbo influence.

From asaba to agbor belongs to edo state....they are mid west and was never part of eastern Nigeria.

Kanu and his mad crew should take note.
Yet nzeogwu' coup was called igbo coup
NOI and amaechi become igbo wen politicial appointments occur yet SS wen biafra occurs
The main thing though is why the thing dy pain u like this grin grin
Cc immhotep velocity25 deomelllo justiceleague1

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by Warship: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Moreover...I never heard that anioma are part of biafra....the last time I checked, they are more of edoid...that been igbo.

From asaba to agbor belongs to edo state....they are mid west and was never part of eastern Nigeria.

Yoruba Talk

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by Asshurbanipal: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Why didn't they bring bini influence into idemili. Why should they always be the one influenced?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Why didn't they bring bini influence into idemili. Why should they always be the one influenced?

Idemili as how?

1 Like

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

Let me ask you this, what tribe do you think the indigenes of Asaba, capital city of Delta, are?

They are not igbos.
Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by gidgiddy: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:

They are not igbos.

So tell us what tribe the people of Asaba are, or are they "tribeless"?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

So tell us what tribe the people of Asaba are, or are they "tribeless"?

Have u ever heard the Europeans talk of tribe....they call themselves nations...

Is only in Africa and infact Nigeria that one remote village man will be Claiming another persons state like what u are doing exactly.

Number u are not from delta...but spend so much energy defending what I don't know....

Who do u this thing abeg...
Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by bantudra: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
near south south and get your heads knocked in....
Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by gidgiddy: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Have u ever heard the Europeans talk of tribe....they call themselves nations...

Is only in Africa and infact Nigeria that one remote village man will be Claiming another persons state like what u are doing exactly.

Number u are not from delta...but spend so much energy defending what I don't know....

Who do u this thing abeg...

Delta state you are talking about was created my military leaders in the early 90's. Before then there nowhere in Nigeria called Delta state.

Asaba has been there even before Nigeria was created by Lugard. So for the last what is the tribe if the people of Asaba. If you don't know, say you don't know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

Delta state you are talking about was created my military leaders in the early 90's. Before then there nowhere in Nigeria called Delta state.

Asaba has been there even before Nigeria was created by Lugard. So for the last what is the tribe if the people of Asaba. If you don't know, say you don't know

In short note, eastern Nigeria is also a creation....biafra. Is a creation....everything is a creation of military......

Oga ur have no valid point.....keep ur energy for better issues and learn to mind ur business........
Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by Turantula(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:

In short note, eastern Nigeria is also a creation....biafra. Is a creation....everything is a creation of military......

Oga ur have no valid point.....keep ur energy for better issues and learn to mind ur business........

Oga answer the question na! Which tribe dey occupy capital of Delta state. Haba!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:

so "just a little igbo influence" changed asaba indigenous language from edo to igbo?

I wonder what a BIG igbo influence will now turn asaba indigenes into?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by MajesticIgbo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
bantudra:
near south south and get your heads knocked in....

Fulani man, when did you become "we south south"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
Turantula:

Oga answer the question na! Which tribe dey occupy capital of Delta state. Haba!

I only drag what concerns me.
Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by BuhariAdvocate: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
You're right but most of the settlers were migrated from Bini. Especially the anioma.
gidgiddy:

Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by Asshurbanipal: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Idemili as how?
Idemili as igbo territory
Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by basilo10I: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
What about Nsukka? Can't you for once promote timid awkward illiterate filled Nsukka? cheesy

Asshurbanipal:

Idemili as igbo territory
Re: Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. by Asshurbanipal: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

so "just a little igbo influence" changed asaba indigenous language from edo to igbo?

I wonder what a BIG igbo influence will now turn asaba indigenes into?
Thats my confusion. Must it always be igbo influence annihilating benin origin? Why didn't asaba benin bring benin influence to ogidi and obosi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Holds Teleconference Meeting With Covid-19 Taskforce Members / I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine / Oodua Takes Makinde's Threat: MASSIVE March To Oyo State Governors House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.