Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine (2045 Views)

BBC Bandits Documentary: NBC Fines DSTV, Startimes And TSTV 5 Million Naira Each / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room / 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Inception(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/13/nigeria%E2%80%99s-broadcast-regulator-orders-radio-station-pay-n5m-fine-over-mailafia%E2%80%99s-comments
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Inception(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
we need to notify Nigeria Info and set up a fund to raise the 5 million for them. That would send a message loud and clear to the Nigerian authorities!

2 Likes

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Inception(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
i would like to know how to go about this. Ideas are welcome.

10000 Nigerians contribute 500 Naira each.

3 Likes

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Inception(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

2 Likes

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
In.
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
You're sick in the head undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Karlifate: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please, before Nigerians contribute a dime of their money, we need to review the TERMS & CONDITIONS as regards the 5M Naira fine in the supposed HATE SPEECH BILL.
Mailafia made the his point known in the interview, why roping all Nigeria Info crew

2 Likes

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by SmartProf(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Is that so called fine backed up by law? Why can't citizens rather send a strong msg to govt that this cannot be a new normal, than help pay a fine...if you pay today, u'll keep paying.

2 Likes

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Inception(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Karlifate:
Please, before Nigerians contribute a dime of their money, we need to review the TERMS & CONDITIONS as regards the 5M Naira fine in the HATE SPEECH BILL.

Please sir, How did that interview connote hate speech?

2 Likes

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Inception(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
OcVoice:
You're sick in the head undecided

OcVoice:
Yes, I can categorically tell you that people do NOT get jobs by merit in Nigeria. I have loads of instances and experiences that I can back this with and I know a lot of people too will testify to this except those really gaining from the government and just want to blindly support their pay master.

Let me start with the interview I went last week. We were about 15 guys. We sat at the security office, and were called in, in 4's. Then it remained about 4 of us. 2 guys were discussing in Yoruba, then the CSO called out the guy beside me. I went out and pretended as if I was making a call and I was speaking in Yoruba. I overheard the CSO telling the guy in Igbo that "oga" said he should come in last. He assured him that he would be employed as long as "oga" is involved. I'm very sure I did well at the interview. As I was leaving, I collected his number. I called him today and he said he was called to come this week for medicals.

It is no news that to get a job in any of the MDA's, you have to pay a huge sum of money. Jobs in MDA's are sold from 700k upwards. You can NEVER see a due process, free and fair fed. Govt recruitment. There has to be job racketeering. Go to the MDA salary thread on Nairaland and you will almost cry tears for Nigeria. I will never forget how my name was shortchanged in NSITF recruitment. After paying for registration, writing test, and attending 2 different interviews. People with STRONG connection who initially knew nothing about the recruitment nor even paid for registration, nor did test, nor attended interview, later got the jobs.

As I speak with you, a secret underground employment is currently going on in FIRS, but they recently came out to debunk it. People are even doing induction, while some are getting appointment letters.

It is not just in federal or state government, even in private firms. You can not get a job in Nigeria today if you don't have connection.

The problem is not only the Government, it is also that of the privileged citizens.

NIGERIA IS FINISHED! Believe me when I say NIGERIA OUR COUNTRY IS FINISHED!

If you an undergraduate hoping to get a job in Nigeria after NYSC without a STRONG and CONFIRMED connection, please do yourself and your future a fantastic favour by saving from your NYSC allawee, then apply for a school Visa and leave this country. If you get there, go to a cheaper school and start a new life. Get involved with a citizen, then marry.

THERE IS NO HOPE IN THIS COUNTRY FOR THE CONNECTIONLESS!

Nigeria destroyed my life. Wasted my time! Killed my dream! I am 40. I have no job, no wife, no business.

Last words: IT IS ONLY REVOLUTION THAT WILL REVIVE THIS COUNTRY

3 Likes

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Mo3891: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
There is nothing like Hate Speech Law

Lai Mohammed barely woke one morning and drafted a policy handing it over to NBC..

NBC guidelines can only be updated when Media house owner and the government with other stake holders meet

2 Likes

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Karlifate: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Inception:

Please sir, How did that interview connote hate speech?
That is what the FG calls it. But I'm pointing it out that on what ground is the person being fined guilty?
Let them reveal for all Nigerians to see.
Nigeria Info should not disappoint Nigerians by foolishly diverting from the big picture here....... A NORTHERN GOVERNOR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Inception(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Karlifate:

That is what the FG calls it. But I'm pointing it out that on what ground is the person being fined guilty?
Let them reveal to all Nigerians to see.

You have a point there
this should be taken to court.

1 Like

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Are you kiddin me?
I just contributed 10,000
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by MikeBetty(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Inception:
we need to notify Nigeria Info and set up a fund to raise the 5 million for them. That would send a message loud and clear to the Nigerian authorities!
When Them Dey Blow, Do They Share It To 10000 Nigerians? Are You Their Shareholder? They Should Carry Their Towel Where They Bath.
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin grin Jobless Fools Abound Everywhere...

Contribute Your Head...
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Cyberterror: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
undecided grin

Fraudsters on the prowl. Contribute fire you there.
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
I'm in. Set up a GoFundMe and share details.

It will send a message to.the government.
The worst nightmare of a tyrannical government is an organized and united people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Firespitter: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Foolish Nigerians. Instead of you to chase those foolish charlatans away from aso rock you want to send money to them. Foolish fools.

Shame on you retards!
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
@inception, you're still very sick in the head undecided

You are telling jobless Nigerians to come and contribute for a popular radio station that makes millions almost on a daily.

Do you know how much they make on adverts.....jingles/voiceovers on a daily?

Do you know how much they make by airing personal programmes from individuals?
Do you know how much they make per session?

The owner(Amin Mousalli) owns wazobia and cool fm. He has cars, houses, investments and other companies. You now want jobless people to contribute for him. You are sick!

My Advice: All staffers should forfeit some months salary, or better still, come out and revolt! Say No to government's maltreatment and extortion.

You're quoting my ordeal......mumu like you!
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by PrudencyFeats: 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
Inception:

Supported. They should know that Nigerians are fully ready to revolt against them just that the dictator up there have control over arms and don't care about civilians.

1 Like

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Simplyleo: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
In cases like this, the op needs to post the acc details of the beneficiary so individuals will pay without neccessarily demanding for the acc.

Samaritans can pay without making it known to everyone. angry

Next time when you create a thread like this, include acc details. Some people asking silly questions here may end up not paying a dime.

2 Likes

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Simplyleo:
In cases like this, the op needs to post the acc details of the beneficiary so individuals will pay without neccessarily demanding for the acc.

Op needs to post Amin Mousalli's acct so that people can contribute??! undecided sad

Ah God! Even our youths have lost it!! It's a pity!
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Simplyleo: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
OcVoice:

Op needs to post Amin Mousalli's acct so that people can contribute??! undecided sad

Ah God! Even our youths have lost it!! It's a pity!
Okay, let's contribute into the ops nairaland account. angry
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by lwise(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
I love this,how do we go about it?
We need to involve the station as well.

1 Like

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

Okay, let's contribute into the ops nairaland account. angry

If you are looking for who to contribute money to, a lot of jobless people who wants to start small biz are here, give the money to them. They will always put u in their prayers. Don't waste money contributing to a rich man's pocket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by eejo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin Jobless Fools Abound Everywhere...

Contribute Your Head...
There are not jobless but standing up for Justice.

1 Like

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Simplyleo: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
OcVoice:

If you are looking for who to contribute money to, a lot of jobless people who wants to start small biz are here, give the money to them. They will always put u in their prayers. Don't waste money contributing to a rich man's pocket
I don't think I need anyone's advice for this. And I don't think I also need to make my little effort public.

But on the contribution for a rich man, quote the op and advise him appropriately, not me pls. undecided
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
IMPORTANT INFO!!!

Just got a message that a lot of people supporting this are Naija info's staffers. Monickers supporting this senseless post are workers of the owner of Nigeria info, cool fm and wazobia fm.

Wise up!
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

But on the contribution for a rich man, quote the op and advise him appropriately, not me pls. undecided

I quoted you because you asked that the acct number be put up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chevron PENGASSAN Media Briefing On The Sack Of All Nigerians By The Management / Esn Are Using Our Orlu Brothers As Human Sheild, Why Are They Quiet now / Chief Of Army Staff: Some Choices Before Buhari. See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.