Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Ancestral Curses/foundational Altars And Those Who Have Accepted Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ancestral Curses/foundational Altars And Those Who Have Accepted Jesus Christ (352 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? / Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. / Prayers To Destroy Marine Witchcraft Attacks, Altars, And Activities . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ancestral Curses/foundational Altars And Those Who Have Accepted Jesus Christ by ochibuogwu5: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
FOR THOSE STILL ASSUMING ANCESTRAL CURSE/FOUNDATIONAL CURSE IS THE REASON WHY *A BELIEVER IN JESUS CHRIST* IS *CONFUSED* OR HAS *FAILED BUSINESS/CAREER/MARITAL/ACADEMIC/RELATIONSHIP E.T.C ISSUES*
the truth is you *believed in JESUS CHRIST* and went on your on way to *LIVE CHRIST-LIKE LIFE OUTSIDE THE CURRENCY OF GRACE IN THE HOLY SPIRIT AND NO COMMITMENT TO CONSISTENT PROGRESSIVE BIBLE STUDIES UNDER A SOUND TEACHER OF THE GOSPEL OF GRACE IN CHRIST JESUS*

MY DEAR, YOU NEED PROPER STUDY OF WHO JESUS CHRIST IS AND THE POWER OF HIS REDEMPTIVE BLOOD ON CALVARY. this scripture "the blood of the covenant which speaks better promises than Abel's" (Hebrews 12:24) cancels out everything you have written above. "his name shall be called JESUS; because he will deliver his brothers and sisters from their sins and the consequences/ancestral curses" (Matthew 1:21), "where the Holy Spirit dwells there is *absolute freedom" (2 Cor.3:17). For anyone who *believes* in Jesus Christ; he/she has *ETERNAL LIFE; THAT IS THE LIFE OF GOD* since GOD DOES NOT HAVE ANY CURSE IN HIM FOREVER; no believer has any *curse in him/her FOREVER*, this is called regeneration of the human spirit, renewal of the human soul and sanctification of the human body thus "He came to that which was His own [that which belonged to Him—His world, His creation, His possession], and those who were His own [people—the Jewish nation] did not receive and welcome Him. 12 But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the right [the authority, the privilege] to become children of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name— 13 who were born, not of blood [natural conception], nor of the will of the flesh [physical impulse], nor of the will of man [that of a natural father], but of God [that is, a divine and supernatural birth—they are born of God—spiritually transformed, renewed, sanctified]" (John 1:11-13 amp) therefore the temple cotton tore into two from top to the bottom given us access to the Holy Sanctuary of God at any point in time we desire to ascend the throne of Grace by faith in the death of Jesus Christ thus "Therefore, believers, since we have confidence and full freedom to enter the Holy Place [the place where God dwells] by [means of] the blood of Jesus, 20 by this new and living way which He initiated and opened for us through the veil [as in the Holy of Holies], that is, through His flesh, 21 and since we have a great and wonderful Priest [Who rules] over the house of God, 22 let us approach [God] with a true and sincere heart in unqualified assurance of faith, having had our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us seize and hold tightly the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is reliable and trustworthy and faithful [to His word]; 24 and let us consider [thoughtfully] how we may encourage one another to love and to do good deeds, 25 not forsaking our meeting together [as believers for worship and instruction], as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more [faithfully] as you see the day [of Christ’s return] approaching" (Hebrews 10:19-25 amp)

let me give you biblical explanations on these old testament beliefs, you misinterpret thus "“You shall not make for yourself any idol, or any likeness (form, manifestation) of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth [as an object to worship]. 5 You shall not worship them nor serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous (impassioned) God [[a]demanding what is rightfully and uniquely mine], visiting (avenging) the iniquity (sin, guilt) of the fathers on the children [that is, calling the children to account for the sins of their fathers], to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6 but showing graciousness and steadfast loving kindness to thousands [of generations] of those who love Me and keep My commandments" {Exodus 20:4-6};
if you studied this scriptural passage above; it clearly *verse-6* depicts repentance and forgiveness of GOD to *THOUSAND GENERATIONS while wrath is only until 4th generation.
Another passage "Now behold, if this [wicked] man has a son who has observed all the sins which his father committed, and considers [thoughtfully what he has observed] and does not do like his father: 15 He does not eat [food set before idols] at the mountain shrines or raise his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, or defile his neighbor’s wife, 16 or oppress anyone, or take anything in pledge, or commit robbery, but he gives his bread to the hungry and covers the naked with clothing, 17 he keeps his hand from [oppressing] the poor, does not receive interest or increase [from the needy], but executes My ordinances and walks in My statutes; he shall not die for the sin (guilt) of his father; he shall certainly live. 18 As for his father, because he practiced extortion, robbed his brother, and did that which is not good among his people, behold, he shall die for his sin.

19 “Yet do you say, ‘Why should the son not bear the punishment for the father’s sin?’ When the son has practiced justice and righteousness and has kept all My statutes and has done them, he shall certainly live. 20 The person who sins [is the one that] will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the sin of the father, nor will the father bear the punishment for the sin of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be on himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be on himself" (Ezekiel 18:14-20) hope you saw it that a son shall not suffer for his parents sins? going further "Behold (listen carefully), the days are coming,” says the Lord, “when I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man and with the seed of beast. 28 It will be that as I have watched over them to uproot and to break down, to overthrow, destroy, and afflict with disaster, so I will watch over them to build and to plant [with good],” says the Lord.

“In those days they will not say again,
‘The fathers have eaten sour grapes,
And the children’s teeth are set on edge.’

30 But everyone will die [only] for his own wickedness; every man who eats sour grapes—his [own] teeth shall be set on edge" (Jeremiah 31:27-30)
then tell me where you are getting your ancestral curse/foundational curses/altars affecting a *CHRISTIAN* who is made *WHOLE IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB JESUS CHRIST*?

(1) (Reply)

There Is No God! / Schengen Visit Visa With NO DEPOSIT / Withstanding Satanic Onslaught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.