Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) (20144 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by badrus123(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
God will surely delivered us.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
ATIKUOBI is gold,ATIKU is money,and finally ATIKUOBI isa gooooaaaaaaaal you can bet on that.
I wish ATIKUOBI is our president already.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by ezkimow(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Lord Voldemort and his Dementors..... Planning how to torment Hogwarts(Nigeria) some more....
But.......
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by Officialpdpnig: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:

Gathering of witches and criminals.

Have you forgotten that the association of witches endorsed Atiku? grin

That makes him the chief wizard and his wives witches
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by Officialpdpnig: 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
ATIKUOBI is gold,ATIKU is money,and finally ATIKUOBI isa gooooaaaaaaaal you can bet on that.
I wish ATIKUOBI is our president already.

Yes in the year 3054
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Gathering of present Criminals
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by Posterity70(m): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Life is all about choice, while some pple drink portable water,some chooses to drink dirty water with the believe that disease does not kill an african. So
If you want suffering and poverty then go the PMB way.while those that want the opposite should go with Atiku and PDP.
If you think Atiku is corrupt why not ask EFCC to arrest and prosecute him after all you have the instruments of power.So stop the unnecessary noise.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Yes in the year 3054
MASTUBATE TO DEATH..

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by princetom1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
farem:
Hehehe!
Killer squad

They said pdp destroyed Nigeria for 16 years, but they didn't tell u 90% of those destroyers are now in APC.... Get sense... Apc is pdp, pdp is apc....

#Sowore2019 #AAC Party
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by Officialpdpnig: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
MASTUBATE TO DEATH..

As you don die finish
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin cheesy Nigeria shall be great again shame on PDP.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

As you don die finish
HAHAHA..YOU MISTAKING ME FOR YOUR POVERTY STRICKEN FAMILY

DON'T WORRY I WILL PAY A CONDOLENCE VISIT
TO YOUR PIGGY RELATIVE..
BY THAT TIME YOU AND YOUR WRETCHED FAMILY WILL BE WAILING AND GNASHING YOUR TEETH IN HELL. INSHA ALAH AMIN..

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by Sholaco: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
PassingShot:
This is the strategic meeting to give PDP/Atiku a bloodied nose grin grin grin

Check Jagaban's killer look shocked shocked shocked

APC has not even started proper campaigning and PDP is already in a big disarray running helter-skelter, losing top officials left, right and center.

What will now happen when the APC big masquerades hit the streets.

Abeg make una declare PMB/APC winner already joor. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Atikulooted brains think we are joking with them, they haven't seen anything. grin grin grin

so what do u think about wailers right now grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
InaNla:
only demented souls will want this bloody government to continue in power.
who do u advice should come into power?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by Officialpdpnig: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
HAHAHA..YOU MISTAKING ME FOR YOUR POVERTY STRICKEN FAMILY

DON'T WORRY I WILL PAY A CONDOLENCE VISIT
TO YOUR PIGGY RELATIVE..
BY THAT TIME YOU AND YOUR WRETCHED FAMILY WILL BE WAILING AND GNASHING YOUR TEETH IN HELL. INSHA ALAH AMIN..

See Wretch trying to pass off his identity to others like the unfortunate soul he is.

Licking the nutsacks of Atiku all day like it was Strawberrys and hoping some crumbs fall from his orgasmic hand grin

E be like say your mama never tell you say you be her illegitimate child from Atiku abi?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

See Wretch trying to pass off his identity to others like the unfortunate soul he is.

Licking the nutsacks of Atiku all day like it was Strawberrys and hoping some crumbs fall from his orgasmic hand grin

E be like say your mama never tell you say you be her illegitimate child from Atiku abi?
I NO BLAME NA POVERTY DEY DISTURB YOU
How Buhari gets money to pay these team of propagandists is what surprises me because it's never provided for in annual budgets
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
PassingShot:

APC has not even started proper campaigning and PDP is already in a big disarray running helter-skelter, losing top officials left, right and center.

Atikulooted brains think we are joking with them, they haven't seen anything. grin grin grin

why did you avoid the GANDUJE probe kwakwaso today Zombie
Thought you have something to say all the time
Bunch of LIFELESS APC SUPPORTTERs
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by REUB2: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
this man will tell me that their will not spend our money here na
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by storm001(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
Crooks
Making our dear country to suffer.

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by sparko1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
WritePal:
If election was conducted free and fair and Buhari's sister is not the ref, can he be confident? grin I wonder why all these Southerners cannot look Buhari in the eye and tell him the blunt truth about his unpresidential mindset of skewed appointments and legendary bigotry, besides poor performance, killings everywhere and massive loss of job across every sector. cry cry

They'll also be reviewing performances of bmc mob on nairaland and giving PassingShoot, , deomelo, Sarrki and co new lies to sell to the readers here. grin

Sycophants all of them -- from that bloated, pompous face Keyamo to the running tap mouth Amechi to the chief of corruption, alpha beta lootocracy owner and Alausa landlord, Tinubu. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If you are a political analyst, then do the math!

Drop your glasses first, and put on a thinking cap.
How do you expect Atiku to win, where is the vote?
1. North West
2. South West

North East is no longer having the population to decide anything, almost every state there has below average population because of Boko Haram!

South South, well if you look at APC body language, you will understand they have been working to get this zone, and yeah they are succeeding, Akiabio and what is the name of that man from delta state, now when you remove alkwa ibom, delta and Edo from South South, well rives is polarised you will be left with Bayesa with less than 2 million population even when you count the infant.

South East, let say the whole of South East votes for him. Not good enough!

I am a neutral person, don't belong to any political party, but I can tell you, even Atiku is feeling the heat and very worried.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by obitedonatus: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
PassingShot:

what is special about all u said. hmmmm
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by lasunadep(m): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
PMB is a goal. Election already won. Atiku gave him the ticket willingly.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
sparko1:

If you are a political analyst, then do the math!

Drop your glasses first, and put on a thinking cap.
How do you expect Atiku to win, where is the vote?
1. North West
2. South West

North East is no longer having the population to decide anything, almost every state there has below average population because of Boko Haram!

South South, well if you look at APC body language, you will understand they have been working to get this zone, and yeah they are succeeding, Akiabio and what is the name of that man from delta state, now when you remove alkwa ibom, delta and Edo from South South, well rives is polarised you will be left with Bayesa with less than 2 million population even when you count the infant.

South East, let say the whole of South East votes for him. Not good enough!

I am a neutral person, don't belong to any political party, but I can tell you, even Atiku is feeling the heat and very worried.

I am not exactly pro-Atiku or pro-PDP (although I could occasionally come across as such. That's fine). I am first and foremost pro-Nigeria and unfortunately, the apc hate mob here view anyone not worshiping buhari or that is neutral as ipob or atiku or pdp. But that is their bowl of akamu. I don't care. As for Atiku, my personal view is that he made a grave political miscalculation in his choice of VP, and I can imagine these are some of the factors that may have informed the seeming cold feet or nonchalant attitude of heavyweight SW PDP personalities like Fayose.

SE and SS was already locked down for anything anti-Buhari. PDP should have looked towards SW for either the chairman or VP candidate. It's a choice that may come back to haunt them. Perhaps they couldn't find a credible, sellable candidate in PDP there. I can't say. Now buhari and his crew are using akpabio to try to penetrate SS, especially as Uduaghan seem to be on the fence even after decamping. That's because Ibori is still backing PDP and Gov Okowa.

So, yes, I wish Buhari can be removed. But PDP and Atiku unfortunately I think have not done themselves much favours. We accuse PMB to be a dye-in-the-wool sectionalist and tribalist, but PDP too must be careful not to paint itself as SS or SE party. Otherwise, we may have to look for a new party to grow and wrest power from the pretenders in aso rock.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
You are educated.
You are exposed.
You work in a corporate setting.
You have intelligence.

And with your education, exposure, intelligence and warts all, you could not add two plus two together and conclude that all this noise about fighting corruption is a RUSE.

Money is NEVER picked on the ground.
Money is either WORKED for or STOLEN or GIFTED.
No FREE money anywhere. Somehow, somewhere, SOMEONE is PAYING. No free lunch in Freetown.

Now this...
EFCC publicly accused Akpabio of stealing N100.8b of Akwa Ibom money. Since 2016. They have been using this to blackmail him until he succumbed last year May.

Our CORRUPTION-FIGHTING president launched his second term campaign with that man beside him. And saying what?

"We will jail looters. Corruption must be killed!"
Yet, you believed him and clapped for him.

And you are talking of me respecting your opinion. OPINION or STUPIDITY? Okay then.

Therefore, I repeat again:

Support Buhari.
Sell Buhari.
Campaign for Buhari.
Defend Buhari.
Market Buhari.
Come to my gate and campaign for him.
YOU ARE FREE!

But NEVER in your miserable life tell me he is FIGHTING CORRUPTION.
Never in your misguided thinking tell me he has INTEGRITY.

If you do, I will CURSE you and your generation!

I have drawn the BATTLE line.

This is 2019...
Don't kill yourself Election will come and go trend with care .Dino and Fayose said more than this .it is not easy to manage high blood pressure but it is easy to avoids having it.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by sparko1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
WritePal:

I am not exactly pro-Atiku or pro-PDP (although I could occasionally come across as such. That's fine). I am first and foremost pro-Nigeria and unfortunately, the apc hate mob here view anyone not worshiping buhari or that is neutral as ipob or atiku or pdp. But that is their bowl of akamu. I don't care. As for Atiku, my personal view is that he made a grave political miscalculation in his choice of VP, and I can imagine these are some of the factors that may have informed the seeming cold feet or nonchalant attitude of heavyweight SW PDP personalities like Fayose.

SE and SS was already locked down for anything anti-Buhari. PDP should have looked towards SW for either the chairman or VP candidate. It's a choice that may come back to haunt them. Perhaps they couldn't find a credible, sellable candidate in PDP there. I can't say. Now buhari and his crew are using akpabio to try to penetrate SS, especially as Uduaghan seem to be on the fence even after decamping. That's because Ibori is still backing PDP and Gov Okowa.

So, yes, I wish Buhari can be removed. But PDP and Atiku unfortunately I think have not done themselves much favours. We accuse PMB to be a dye-in-the-wool sectionalist and tribalist, but PDP too must be careful not to paint itself as SS or SE party. Otherwise, we may have to look for a new party to grow and wrest power from the pretenders in aso rock.

There lies the problem, growing a new party will take time and besides by the time its big enough to take power nearly all the old Hughes will be decamping and nothing has changed.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by ArmaniUhuru: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
adekolaelect:
Don't kill yourself Election will come and go trend with care .Dino and Fayose said more than this .it is not easy to manage high blood pressure but it is easy to avoids having it.

Oga shut up. A zombie will always remain a zombie. So sorry you lack the ability to think like a normal human being. Dumb head.

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

Oga shut up. A zombie will always remain a zombie. So sorry you lack the ability to think like a normal human being. Dumb head.
OK THANK YOU CONTINUE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat / FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors / IGP Ibrahim Idris Arrives Anambra Ahead Of Anambra Election (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.