Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today (31008 Views)

J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos / Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Femi Hamzat, Their Wives During APC Rally Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
I love the way they are focusing on the north. Once its divided 50/50 then buhari is gone

Sir, just Chil. Don't worry yourself

Nasarawa State is for PDP and PDP is for Nasarawa State.

Atiku doesn't need to come here and campaign, he already has this state locked down.

The way Nasarawa State people are going for PDP ehn, you'll think that they are jazzed
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by senatordave1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
ferventchamp:
In the midst of the noises you are making, it is only heart-warming that you have finally cottoned on to the fact that Buhari can only win re-election by rigging...

As for the rigging assurances you people are basking in , shock awaits you..

#Your body go tell you.
You are empty as i thought.asiere
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by senatordave1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
otuekong1:

most you always behave like a zombie,I dey laugh you owan ENO cannot even win his senatorial district talkless of northern cross river ayade hails from,mind you nothing like APC in southern cross river,stop spreading fake news
The strongest and most popular politicians in southern cross river are in apc.since you dont know about prince otu,i believe your actually the zombie,ishie.instant.Odiok ono fi do plus gershom.udom has failed already
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by senatordave1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
ladiesreject:

Sir, just Chil. Don't worry yourself

Nasarawa State is for PDP and PDP is for Nasarawa State.

Atiku doesn't need to come here and campaign, he already has this state locked down.

The way Nasarawa State people are going for PDP ehn, you'll think that they are jazzed
As ladies have rejected you is how nasarawa has rejected atiku
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
senatordave1:

The strongest and most popular politicians in southern cross river are in apc.since you dont know about prince otu,i believe your actually the zombie,ishie.instant.Odiok ono fi do plus gershom.udom has failed already
Mr lowlifer, so you belief cr south will vote in Eno, that can't even win ikom,abeg try to get sense small
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by salam1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
All the commentators above no nothing about northern politics, heart breaks await u guys
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by senatordave1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Kenturkey048:
oga noting have changed anywhere...

this said local governments happen to fall on geo-political zone whose politicians betrayed the standing order of cross river governorship zoning.I.e Owan Eno the present APC gubernatorial flag bearer ..
YAKURR is the local government of the former APC state chairman the present minister of Niger/delta USANI USANI..
ABI:APC can never In this life win that local government..u dey talk about liyel imoke local government.
ObUBra;APC win ObUBra .,maybe the next world.
You sound reasonable so ill reply you.alot has changed except your a pdp apologist living on self denial or someone who doesn't want cross river to develop.
In 2015,obubra and yakurr gave buhari the highest votes in cross river,mind you apc first berthed here plus opposition politics is rife here.right now,almost the entire politicians in yakurr and obubra are in apc,you dont expect buhari to fail here.mind you,the obol opon is the only king to visit buhari in this state.speaks volume.
As for abi,Alex egbona won 6 out of the 10 wards in 2015 under lp while imoke was governor.under apc now,he should sweep it.the fielding of john gaul who is even hated in his vila has turned almost all abi people against pdp.almost any abi person you meet will tell you there for apc but will vote pdp at senate level.owan eno has always controlled etung lg and will still do so except sandy winning at senate level.ekpo okon controls odukpani especially the qua side while prince controls the okurikang area.
The major reason pdp has been winning crs is because of weak opposition and federal might to suppress the opposition like imoke did to labor party that won many seats but were rigged out.since those two factors are lacking,pdp will struggle to win this time.
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by asobo: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Even gej had more supporters than atiku now.3 lgas in cross river state have agreed to vote apc en masse.am afraid for atiku,he will be outrigged in south south
Because you own their PVC's in the LG's right.
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by senatordave1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
otuekong1:

Mr lowlifer, so you belief cr south will vote in Eno, that can't even win ikom,abeg try to get sense small
Resorting to abuses shows how you cant stand any intellectual debate,your a loser.by the way,owan defeated won ikom in 2015,thats where his greatest support is.efiks of southern crs hate ayade the most but the zoning stuff may help him.go and help udom win his lg before poking your dirty fingers this side.idat.
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by senatordave1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
asobo:
Because you own their PVC's in the LG's right.
I have the pvc records shaa.but are you not the one claiming that lalong will lose,why oppose me?
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Resorting to abuses shows how you cant stand any intellectual debate,your a loser.by the way,owan defeated won ikom in 2015,thats where his greatest support is.efiks of southern crs hate ayade the most but the zoning stuff may help him.go and help udom win his lg before poking your dirty fingers this side.idat.
confused hungry boi, d insults you used in ur post is what?
owan ENO won as a senator in 2015. because he was in PDP don't forget ndoma egba was told to step down for him and also because of d zoning arrangement, mbok think with ur brain
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by asobo: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
senatordave1:

I have the pvc records shaa.but are you not the one claiming that lalong will lose,why oppose me?
Yeah I want to press your button. That's why I will rather prefer you restrict your political antenna to the South were I guess you come from. Peace
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by goslowgoslow(m): 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
Lakside1955:
Is this presidential campaign or local govt chairman campaign?
Don't mind the wailing wailers, that small place for a presidential campaign. That looks more like crowd for LGA chairman.
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by ferventchamp: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
senatordave1:

You are empty as i thought.asiere
lol...Your nightmare again....
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by jconsulting(f): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
The way am looking at this election is going to be Inconclusive.......
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by kumakunta: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
YOUR MADNESS GO SOON ENTER THE NEXT LEVEL..

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR PROSPEROUS NIGERIA...
Except there is another Nigeria I don’t know off
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by senatordave1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
ferventchamp:
lol...Your nightmare again....
You mean owan and buhari are your nightmares?
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by senatordave1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
asobo:
Yeah I want to press your button. That's why I will rather prefer you restrict your political antenna to the South were I guess you come from. Peace
As lalong may lose plateau,buhari will get his usual 25% while atiku will struggle to win south south
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by senatordave1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
asobo:
As lalong may lose plateau,buhari will get his usual 25% while atiku will struggle to win south south.
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by Online4u: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPEE3GcKmUE
Massive Crowd At Nasarawa state PDP Presidential Campaign Rally #Atiku #AtikuPlan #BetterNigeria #PDPNasarawaRally #GNWA2019
Online4u:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX5VxWQItSY

Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today
#Atiku #TheAtikuPlan #GNWA2019 #PDPNasarawaRally #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

Live pictures from Lafia Square, Venue of the @OfficialPDPNig Presidential Campaign Rally in Nasarawa State
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by senatordave1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
otuekong1:

confused hungry boi, d insults you used in ur post is what?
owan ENO won as a senator in 2015. because he was in PDP don't forget ndoma egba was told to step down for him and also because of d zoning arrangement, mbok think with ur brain
Odiok ono ekporo fo.up buhari,up nsima,down udom
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2019
senatordave1:

lauzy boi,yhu better go and look for a genuine powerful man of God to cure you from the spirit of witchcraft that is possessing you,
zombie
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 11, 2019
senatordave1:

poverty no good oh, it has really affected your brain that you can no longer reason well
please grow up
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by senatordave1(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2019
otuekong1:

poverty no good oh, it has really affected your brain that you can no longer reason well
please grow up
Itit eka afo
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by senatordave1(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2019
otuekong1:

lauzy boi,yhu better go and look for a genuine powerful man of God to cure you from the spirit of witchcraft that is possessing you,
zombie
ishie,continue licking udom's arse
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2019
senatordave1:
Itit eka afo
omo oni ra nu
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2019
senatordave1:
ishie,continue licking udom's arse
grow up boy and think with ur brain
Re: Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today by Online4u: 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
Join The Bull, Daniel Amokachi, Veteran football Star in a 4+4 campaign for NextLevel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44zAeZqsBFM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities / Yahaya Bello Inspect Inland Port Being Built By FG In Kogi / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.