Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed (10152 Views)

Chinelo Okafor Jennifer Receives 26000 As UNN Best Graduating Student In Faculty / Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) / Oau 2017 Cutoff Mark For Faculty Of Law, Pharmacy And Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed by basilo10I: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
That is the condition of Imo state university.

Joromi12:
Be like poultry

Abagworo over to you, please respond to this poster. cool
Re: IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
What documents? ashawo transactions abi, Imsu and prostitution ehen

Re: IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed by Eeroh95(m): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
Millions destroyed ke?
Another trick to collect more money from new students .
Re: IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed by thundafire: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
Rollins777:
Destroyed documents that worth millions? �
which millions is it dey students faculty receipt where dey never use dats worth dey millions oh Nigeria where are we ending to
Re: IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Students that have atleast 8fs will be glad.
Re: IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed by Abagworo(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
VargasVee:
Look at a building with a structure from the 70's?

Even a refuge house would look better.

Education in Nigeria is scam!

Sighhh...

Annex! The caption wasn't properly done.
Re: IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed by basilo10I: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
VargasVee:
Look at a building with a structure from the 70's?

Even a refuge house would look better.

Education in IMO STATE is scam!

Sighhh...

LOL

Re: IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed by Fuckboi(m): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bleep, thats my faculty
Re: IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed by Silensa(m): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
That is my faculty ooo and I am yet to collect my certificate. What next?

My school lack infrastructure, if not for NDDC intervention, some faculty will still be under tree

1 Like

Re: IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
I weep for Nigeria see wetin dey call faculty chai

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed by onmyowncj: 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
That structure is not worth being called a facaulty
Re: IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed by mechanics(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
gideon1971:
Is it caused by electrical fault, or ...................
Lolz.
Re: IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed by Kinjikitile(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ijaycool:
Blood of Jesus...
Let me quickly go and claim first class as them no get record again

If you see this nonsense you will think there are lots of offices involved. The entire faculty of Humanities share one small kiosk they call 'block'.

We studied under the tree throughout my days at IMSU.
I am not sure if anything has changed.

Maybe it's holy ghost fire that burnt it self.
As ASUU is on strike, Holy Ghost fire decided to strike too
Are you a thespian ,, Elite , linguist , etc.. that was my faculty ... Imsu needs total overhaul and restructuring.. that faculty is messed up .
Re: IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ijaycool:
Blood of Jesus...
Let me quickly go and claim first class as them no get record again

If you see this nonsense you will think there are lots of offices involved. The entire faculty of Humanities share one small kiosk they call 'block'.

We studied under the tree throughout my days at IMSU.
I am not sure if anything has changed.

Maybe it's holy ghost fire that burnt it self.
As ASUU is on strike, Holy Ghost fire decided to strike too
What kind of blasphemy is this undecided undecided?
Re: IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed by kizyalex10(m): 3:48am On Jan 11, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
The Imo State University, Owerri , experienced a fire outbreak in the early hours of Thursday. The fire razed the institution ’ s Faculty of Humanities.

The outbreak our correspondent learnt destroyed documents and academic equipment worth millions of Naira .

A student of the university, Justice Okorie, told our Correspondent that the fire started around 3 am and it affected almost all the lecturers ’ offices in the faculty .

Okorie also said that computer offices of various departments in the faculty and libraries were destroyed .

“ A fire outbreak has destroyed the Humanities Faculty Annex of our school. It started by 3 am and before help could be rendered , equipment and valuable documents have been destroyed ,” Okorie said .

Continue: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/fire-razes-imsu-faculty-destroys.html?m=1

Gist From HgsMediaPlus

awwwwww thats my faculty......get well soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniosun Post Ume Test Schedule Out / Imo State University (imsu) Supplementary Forms, Now On Sale / Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.