Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. (2040 Views)

The Crookedness Of Shiptonaija/shoptomydoor / Shoptomydoor/shiptonaija: Dubious Character. / The Scam Called Shoptomydoor.com Dont Use Them!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by towoju5(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
ShopToMyDoor, I placed a shipment order with them since 2nd of January, I received a mail on the 7th saying my order is in transit to Nigeria, and on 9th I received another mail saying my PayPal Payment was refunded as they we're unable to confirm my PayPal Payment. And today mark the 9th day of Payment.

Please as anyone encounter this issue with them before.
Because since they received the package on the 31st of December it's been one problem after the other.

Please are this people real or a complete scammer.

1 Share

Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
I have done business with them in the past, before they even re-branded to their new name. There was no problem. Verify well before you make any payment whatsoever
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by towoju5(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
beatcoins:
I have done business with them in the past, before they even re-branded to their new name. There was no problem. Verify well before you make any payment whatsoever

Okay bro thanks

but i already called there line both the US number and Naija number and i was told i have to use another payment gateway. even there US customer support was very rude on phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by yeddy99: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
I have an account with them and have used them for a couple of shipments.
Their inefficiency started towards the end of last year.they can give you a thousand reasons to cover up their lapses.
If you survive this transaction,pls
Just find another reasonable shipper.as for me I have already ported.
I no fit shout

1 Like

Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by Laird(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
For the company to return and refund your money, it is not a scam so take down that false and misleading Headline.

Better to say is so so and so company reliable in ordered deliveries than create a false headline scandalizing the company
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by towoju5(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
yeddy99:
Their inefficiency started towards the end of last year.they can give you a thousand reasons to cover up their lapses.
I no fit shout

Abeg which Agent did you switch to, make me self follow you.
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by towoju5(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
Laird:
For the company to return and refund your money, it is not a scam so take down that false and misleading Headline.

Better to say is so so and so company reliable in ordered deliveries than create a false headline scandalizing the company
Mr man do you even understand English. I think you need to Read the Heading AGAIN [size=20pt]Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?[/size]

Make them Release my Apple MacBook Air.
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by shoptomydoor: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hello,

We are 100% real. When items are delivered to the warehouse, we have them updated into the warehouse so you can make payment for shipping. We ensure that delivery is also made to you within the stipulated time given.
If you have a pending shipment with us, please provide the shipment number so we can check the current update on it.

Thanks

towoju5:

Mr man do you even understand English. I think you need to Read the Heading AGAIN [size=20pt]Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?[/size]

Make them Release my Apple MacBook Air.
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by shoptomydoor: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hello,

We had to reverse the payment as we were having an issue confirming the Paypal payment. You can use any other payment method like online transfer, payment at the bank or card to make payment.

However, as earlier updated, your shipment is currently in transit to Nigeria.

We await your payment for the order so we can deliver when package gets to us.

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks

towoju5:
ShopToMyDoor, I placed a shipment order with them since 2nd of January, I received a mail on the 7th saying my order is in transit to Nigeria, and on 9th I received another mail saying my PayPal Payment was refunded as they we're unable to confirm my PayPal Payment. And today mark the 9th day of Payment.

Please as anyone encounter this issue with them before.
Because since they received the package on the 31st of December it's been one problem after the other.

Please are this people real or a complete scammer.
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by shoptomydoor: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hello,

He has nothing to worry about, we only reversed the payment he made to us. He can use any other method to pay us. His item is safe with us.

Also, we will like to have your unit number so we can contact you.

We await your response.

Thanks

beatcoins:

1 Like

Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by shoptomydoor: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hello,

We appreciate your business.

Yes, we experienced delays with delivery of shipments towards the end of last year, this was because the airline had backlogs due to the huge demand during the festive season. Most airlines were booked and there were limited cargo flights coming into the country, hence the delay.
However, we can assure you that this delay will not be experienced again as airlines have cleared their outstanding shipments. The transit time is back to normal, subsequent shipments will get to you package within the stipulated time.

As a compensation for the delay experienced, we have sent a coupon code to you which can be applied when making payment from now till 27th of February, 2019.
We will also like to speak with you, please provide your unit number so we can.

We appreciate your patronage

Thanks

yeddy99:
I no fit shout
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by shoptomydoor: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hello,

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused.

We will have this addressed.

Thanks

towoju5:

Okay bro thanks

but i already called there line both the US number and Naija number and i was told i have to use another payment gateway. even there US customer support was very rude on phone.

1 Like

Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by yeddy99: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
my unit number is 59811. you can confirm my last shipment with you and how you messed me up big time. santa caps that were to be used prior to xmas go to me at the end of december.
shoptomydoor:
Hello,

We appreciate your business.

Yes, we experienced delays with delivery of shipments towards the end of last year, this was because the airline had backlogs due to the huge demand during the festive season. Most airlines were booked and there were limited cargo flights coming into the country, hence the delay.
However, we can assure you that this delay will not be experienced again as airlines have cleared their outstanding shipments. The transit time is back to normal, subsequent shipments will get to you package within the stipulated time.

As a compensation for the delay experienced, we have sent a coupon code to you which can be applied when making payment from now till 27th of February, 2019.
We will also like to speak with you, please provide your unit number so we can.

We appreciate your patronage

Thanks

Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by sheggsliveth: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2019
Tired of this company, made payment since 4th of January and never have my item don't know why is keeping long to have my order , already gotten some items I odererd directly but this one I thought it should be faster is slower than a SNAIL..Track # 131864
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
sheggsliveth:
Tired of this company, made payment since 4th of January and never have my item don't know why is keeping long to have my order , already gotten some items I odererd directly but this one I thought it should be faster is slower than a SNAIL..Track # 131864
please how did you order directly and why am I being charge exorbitant fee for custom duty here in Nigeria to receive my good? Any help?
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by sheggsliveth: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
GadgetHunter:
please how did you order directly and why am I being charge exorbitant fee for custom duty here in Nigeria to receive my good? Any help?

I was over charged too, this will be the last time I use them, They will high your value items to charge you high.
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
sheggsliveth:

I was over charged too, this will be the last time I use them, They will high your value items to charge you high.
please what did you ship to them and how much did they charge you? Because I plan shipping Samsung s9
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by sheggsliveth: 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
GadgetHunter:
please what did you ship to them and how much did they charge you? Because I plan shipping Samsung s9

You don't have any problems with custom charges, They will charge you per the cost of your items but they may increase the value of your item despite the delievery man may give them the invoice....To me they are slow since 4th never gotten my item....Just a small phone and some memory cards
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by shoptomydoor: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2019
Hello, thanks for providing your details, we will have this looked up and contact you.

yeddy99:
my unit number is 59811. you can confirm my last shipment with you and how you messed me up big time. santa caps that were to be used prior to xmas go to me at the end of december.
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by shoptomydoor: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2019
Hello, your order is a UK shipment which you paid for on the 4th of January, 2019. We ship from the UK every two weeks when we have a consolidated weight unlike US where we ship twice in a week.
The transit time from UK is 8 to 13 business days from when we ship out. All these information is on our website to view. You have been earlier updated on the shipment and the estimated delivery date was communicated to you. You can also track on the website with your order number for more updates.
We appreciate your patronage.

sheggsliveth:
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by shoptomydoor: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2019
Hello, we have an online pricing tool on the website; www.shoptomydoor.com which you can use to get an estimated shipping cost to your location at any point in time. Click on this link to view https://www.shoptomydoor.com/pricing.php
Thanks.

GadgetHunter:
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by shoptomydoor: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2019
Hello, we have earlier explained to you that for value of items, when you notice that the estimated value updated is wrong, you are to upload the invoice in your warehouse for correction. Most times, the invoices are not included in the package when delivered to the warehouse, hence the estimation.
For the shipping of your items, we are within the time frame given, delivery will be made to you.
Thanks.

sheggsliveth:

You don't have any problems with custom charges, They will charge you per the cost of your items but they may increase the value of your item despite the delievery man may give them the invoice....To me they are slow since 4th never gotten my item....Just a small phone and some memory cards
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by shoptomydoor: 9:20am On Jan 16, 2019
Hello, to get started, register on www.shoptomydoor.com to get a free USA and UK warehouse address immediately and you use it to shop from any online store right away. We will deliver to your door.
Custom duty is 10% of the value of your item, if the value estimated for the item is wrong, upload the invoice in your warehouse for correction.
Thanks

GadgetHunter:
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by sheggsliveth: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2019
shoptomydoor:
Hello, we have earlier explained to you that for value of items, when you notice that the estimated value updated is wrong, you are to upload the invoice in your warehouse for correction. Most times, the invoices are not included in the package when delivered to the warehouse, hence the estimation.
For the shipping of your items, we are within the time frame given, delivery will be made to you.
Thanks.

Thanks for usual response....My item status has changed now undergoing customs clearance....Just got upset cos was not told it will take 2-3 weeks before shipments...YOU GUYS ARE RELIABLE LOOKING forward for more business with you.
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by policeshippyme: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
shocked They tell you to ship price is cheap and alL that but its a fraud, a snare and an entrapment of the regular Nigerian business and companies..... without integrity
i shipped an item (BOOK) of $4 they were asking me to pay $18 to get the book please dont go there... ShopToMyDoor.com is a Fraud Scam share your Reviews
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by shoptomydoor: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2019
Unfortunately, the price of an item does not equate the shipping cost as value of products are not used to calculate shipping cost. The weight and dimensions are used to get shipping cost. You can learn more about that on Google. However, we push our minimum cost to tell you how low you will be spending shipping with us, that does not mean all items will be shipped at that cost.

Also, you can compare our prices with other major carriers offering same service as shoptomydoor.com and see how much you are saving with us. Those who have been using us since 2009 are still saving much more and enjoying peace of mind with Shoptomydoor.

1. We give free insurance to customers with our partner insurance company, Consolidated Hallmark.
2. We have a 100% refund policy that covers any issues/damages on goods while in transit.
3. Refunds are done in 24 hours after full investigation by our team and the insurance company we work with.
4. While others charge you for the US address, we have given it free for 10 years now to Nigerians.
5. If you were to shop without us, you will pay for each item you buy to be shipped, but we consolidate all as one and that reduces your cost. You can try out shipping from each item you buy from USA/UK online stores and thank us later.

If you feel you were overcharged for the book please use the get a quote tool on www.shopyomydoor.com to see an estimated cost or simply call 0700 800 8000 to review the cost with us.

policeshippyme:
shocked They tell you to ship price is cheap and alL that but its a fraud, a snare and an entrapment of the regular Nigerian business and companies..... without integrity
i shipped an item (BOOK) of $4 they were asking me to pay $18 to get the book please dont go there... ShopToMyDoor.com is a Fraud Scam share your Reviews
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by djkaneo(m): 3:23am On Aug 02, 2019
I've never had a good experience with shoptomydoor. Now that I've found better options, I'll never have anything to do with them again. Their new "DHL" shipping has taken all of 17 days, still my items are yet to get to Nigeria. They delay items deliberately, they lie and misinform their customers. Hidden charges everywhere. Their 20% refund for delays is a farce. I will never advice anyone to even open their website not to talk of registering with them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by ryusufu(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2019
policeshippyme:
can you please suggest a better company ?
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by shoptomydoor: 9:11am On Sep 16, 2019
Good day, We sincerely apologize for every inconvenience experienced while using our service. Customer satisfaction is our watchword and we do not joke with that. Typically we tell customers that our shipping cost is based on the weight and dimensions of your items and we have not gone beyond that when charging for shipping cost. Also we have our pricing calculator get a quote that can be used to get an estimated shipping cost, hence before shipping you have the privilege to get an estimated cost (not must companies give their customers that privilege). Also the shipping cost is based on the delivery locations too, most items are shipped from the UK and US, cleared and delivered to your doorstep in Nigeria. We will be glad if you can provide us with the details of this shipment to have this looked into.
ryusufu:
can you please suggest a better company ?
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by ryusufu(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2019
shoptomydoor:
Good day, We sincerely apologize for every inconvenience experienced while using our service. Customer satisfaction is our watchword and we do not joke with that. Typically we tell customers that our shipping cost is based on the weight and dimensions of your items and we have not gone beyond that when charging for shipping cost. Also we have our pricing calculator get a quote that can be used to get an estimated shipping cost, hence before shipping you have the privilege to get an estimated cost (not must companies give their customers that privilege). Also the shipping cost is based on the delivery locations too, most items are shipped from the UK and US, cleared and delivered to your doorstep in Nigeria. We will be glad if you can provide us with the details of this shipment to have this looked into.
Hi, my three packages were delivered to your address, but unfortunately as I tried to make payment, I can only see two packages, even though I received alert of every delivery.
Re: Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. by shoptomydoor: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Can we have your unit/orxer numner to look into this please?

Thank you.

ryusufu:
Hi, my three packages were delivered to your address, but unfortunately as I tried to make payment, I can only see two packages, even though I received alert of every delivery.

(1) (Reply)

Fast Secured And Reliable Logistics Service In Nigeria / Flow Extra: Earn 50k With Your Phone / I Want To Start A Poly-bag Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.