Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

The Crookedness Of Shiptonaija/shoptomydoor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Crookedness Of Shiptonaija/shoptomydoor (1147 Views)

Shoptomydoor/shiptonaija: Dubious Character. / The Scam Called Shoptomydoor.com Dont Use Them!!! / Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crookedness Of Shiptonaija/shoptomydoor by Sadr: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
This attachment wouldn't be necessary if the representative of Shoptomydoor on this forum had accepted the criticism raised on the fraudulent nature in which their entire establishment is built.

Are the charges in the attached screenshot necessary for a company that pride itself as being cheap?
The disparity between the actual weight and your usually proposed chargeable weight is nothing short of arm-twisting. I saw the screenshot of another user in my previous post where the actual weight of his items were 1LBS while you billed him for a chargeable weight of 7LBS for just two bra. Is it an eternal bra?!

All the three times I have shipped through you (both sea and air), you exhibited the same arm-arm-twisting act. Your customer-care is a waste of time as they all sound rhetoric and blame your cut -throat attitude on how your system was designed to over charge people.

This is Caveat emptor to who will be shipper to know the kind of mess to expect in case they are planning to use ShiptoNaija/Shoptomydoor.

Re: The Crookedness Of Shiptonaija/shoptomydoor by zoeA: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fear of shipping has blocked from buy and selling online

1 Like

Re: The Crookedness Of Shiptonaija/shoptomydoor by babzo(m): 6:46am On Jul 15, 2021
zoeA:
Fear of shipping has blocked from buy and selling online

My guy, you are right. Disappointment every where. Too many lies and Nigerian ways of doing business
Re: The Crookedness Of Shiptonaija/shoptomydoor by cmoney22222: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
I surport on this .. I have used them 3 times. I have told them they will never see me on your service again. What’s a costly solution . High cost and longer delivery time. Nonsense
Re: The Crookedness Of Shiptonaija/shoptomydoor by LikeAking: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sorry guys.

Every thing will be fine soon.
Re: The Crookedness Of Shiptonaija/shoptomydoor by SoldierPikin: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sadr:
This attachment wouldn't be necessary if the representative of Shoptomydoor on this forum had accepted the criticism raised on the fraudulent nature in which their entire establishment is built.

Are the charges in the attached screenshot necessary for a company that pride itself as being cheap?
The disparity between the actual weight and your usually proposed chargeable weight is nothing short of arm-twisting. I saw the screenshot of another user in my previous post where the actual weight of his items were 1LBS while you billed him for a chargeable weight of 7LBS for just two bra. Is it an eternal bra?!

All the three times I have shipped through you (both sea and air), you exhibited the same arm-arm-twisting act. Your customer-care is a waste of time as they all sound rhetoric and blame your cut -throat attitude on how your system was designed to over charge people.

This is Caveat emptor to who will be shipper to know the kind of mess to expect in case they are planning to use ShiptoNaija/Shoptomydoor.

Mr. Nduka Udeh and the staff of American AirSea Cargo, alias ShiptoNaija/Shoptomydoor, have shown incredible lack of ethics, dishonesty, and poor business sense in some of their measurements and dealings. They seem to specialize on extorting innocent customers, many of whom are in Nigeria and can't easily fight back. Fortunately some of us can.
My lawyers have assured me that they will not continue to get away with this.
Let they buyer beware!
Re: The Crookedness Of Shiptonaija/shoptomydoor by Afamdman(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2021
I will be writing my own review. These guys are crooks and have so many hidden charges. What in the world is a payment surcharge, when you are charging me, black market rate, and also I am paying into your bank. Thieves. First time user and last time user. Will never near them again..thieves..
Re: The Crookedness Of Shiptonaija/shoptomydoor by cmoney22222: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
I have a shipment with them and then charge me crazy. For 2 month now ship never enter Nigeria. Bullshit. This is my last to use them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele, Cbn Governor Acquires Multi-million Dollar Companies In Uk / Get A Business Loan, Courtsey Of Free Entrepreneurs Association Of Nigeria / Online Marketing Vs Offline Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.