Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Mc Oluomo Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mc Oluomo Dead? (21186 Views)

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mc Oluomo Dead? by opeoluwa20(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
just heard a news now that mc oluomo is dead how true?

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Vinstel: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
McCain and oluomo should never be mentioned in the same sentence. One lived a model life of sacrifice to advance the progress and betterment of humanity, the other was just a piece of shiit who was a nuisance to society

12 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by mankand(m): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
How did mccain lived a life of sacrifice for humanity? A war criminal and a thug deserve the same description

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by deboysben(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Wetin concern me he died for what he's known best in doing
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Arysexy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
Who cares?

Make he die na, useless tout. Make e die, let other useless touts learn their lesson.

Nonsense!

Mtcheeeeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by UgoFly: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Lagos will be on lockdown
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Oluwa4u(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
Naija and UK Adsense available. Pm if needed
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by SweetJoystick(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
Good riddiance......

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
He is not dead
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
A person that should be in jail.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by sfsmng: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Eyah
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
opeoluwa20:
just heard a news now that mc oluomo is dead how true?

He is fine.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Akanapiaigwe: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
how i wish it's true

na this rat dey challenge saraki?

no i taught him no dey bleed

useless bastard rat
God knows how many souls this vagabond cretin have wasted for Tinubu the bastard drug dealing vagabond
we all must die but die first useless oloumo
die die die die die die die die die die

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Akanapiaigwe: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
God almighty is making the road clearer for Atiku

February is really a month of restoration from the hands of terrorist Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
how i wish it's true

na this rat dey challenge saraki?

no i taught him no dey bleed

useless bastard rat
God knows how many souls this vagabond cretin have wasted for Tinubu the bastard drug dealing vagabond
we all must die but die first useless oloumo
die die die die die die die die die die

You think Saraki does not have thugs more ruthless that Oluomo? At least MC is measured and strategic. He goes after others in that lifestyle and does not cause chaos for Nigerians going about their business. Offa robbery boy that were gunning down innocent Nigerians nko? Were they not linked to Saraki?

Trust me, if you understand Nigeria's dark side then you would wish the likes of Oluomo keep monsters at bay who can waste you for 10k. It is the likes of MC, Talo, Alhaji Tajudeen Agbede and others factional/gang leaders who keep very cruel and sadistic killers at bay so you can go about your business. They would be robbing and murdering openly in the street otherwise like the offer robbers did killing over 30 Nigerians.

You people just cone here talking rubbish because you have taken sides instead of working with the reality of Nigera . Did the leader of the Offa Robbers who killed 33 Nigerians not confess to working for Saraki?

https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offa_bank_robbery_attack

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by seunfly: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
You dey mind some people, just because American deep state package somebody who help their business through lobby to spend more on war machine and encouraged government to invades different countries that leads to death of millions of people, CNN watcher sees him as hero.
mankand:
How did mccain lived a life of sacrifice for humanity? A war criminal and a thug deserve the same description

Vinstel:
McCain and oluomo should never be mentioned in the same sentence. One lived a model life of sacrifice to advance the progress and betterment of humanity, the other was just a piece of shiit who was a nuisance to society
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Glink2018(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
Will you keep quiet....
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by seunfly: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
Oshigun:

You think Saraki does not have thugs more ruthless that Oluomo? At least MC is measured and strategic. He goes after others in that lifestyle and does not cause chaos for Nigerians going about their business. Offa robbery boy that were gunning down innocent Nigerians nko? We're they not linked to Saraki?

If this guys knows how many people Saraki boys have killed in Ilorin, he will not be talking like that. Saraki's own even transcend politics, it extends to business and cover up.
You can read this to know how Saraki killed the wistle blower who leak intercontinental secret involving saraki
http://saharareporters.com/2012/04/18/former-bank-executive-arrested-writing-massive-loan-sarakis

http://saharareporters.com/2012/04/18/police-nab-former-md-intercontinental-bank-over-bank-loan-fraud-relating-senator-bukola

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/amp/2012/04/23/n11b-loan-scam-saraki-keeps-detectives-waiting//
Apart from this, I know many guys that has been killed in Ilorin for saraki's political domination.
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by mightyhazell: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Who is he?
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
seunfly:

If this guys knows how many people Saraki boys have killed in Ilorin, he will not be talking like that. Saraki's own even transcend politics, it extends to business and cover up.
You can read this to know how Saraki killed the wisle blower who leak intercontinental secret involving saraki
http://saharareporters.com/2012/04/18/former-bank-executive-arrested-writing-massive-loan-sarakis

http://saharareporters.com/2012/04/18/police-nab-former-md-intercontinental-bank-over-bank-loan-fraud-relating-senator-bukola

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/amp/2012/04/23/n11b-loan-scam-saraki-keeps-detectives-waiting//
Apart from this, I know many guys that has been killed in Ilorin for saraki's political domination.

Bruv, leave them and their ignorance. Even thuggery has level. Oluomo is not in the armed robbery game so he is not arming youths to rob and disrupt the peace of Nigerians. He is more refined and mainly a political enforcer who only faces others in that lifestyle and not innocent Nigerians.

This is why Tinubu is an ally. Jagaban does what he needs to do but still means well and wants peace and harmony to prevail. Oluomo is sane and does a lot of work in the background to ensure this. That is why Tinubu works through him.

It is the fear of Oluomo and his instruction that keeps the peace and reduce open agbero menace on Lagos Streets. Very different to those contracting serial killers and street level thugs who, if not controlled, can go on a "mission" and waste 50 Nigerians like Chickens.

5 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Akanapiaigwe: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
[s]
Oshigun:

You think Saraki does not have thugs more ruthless that Oluomo? At least MC is measured and strategic. He goes after others in that lifestyle and does not cause chaos for Nigerians going about their business. Offa robbery boy that were gunning down innocent Nigerians nko? Were they not linked to Saraki?

Trust me, if you understand Nigeria's dark side then you would wish the likes of Oluomo keep monsters at bay who can waste you for 10k. It is the likes of MC, Talo, Alhaji Tajudeen Agbede and others factional/gang leaders who keep very cruel and sadistic killers at bay so you can go about your business. They would be robbing and murdering openly in the street otherwise like the offer robbers did killing over 30 Nigerians.

You people just cone here talking rubbish because you have taken sides instead of working with the reality of Nigera . Did the leader of the Offa Robbers who killed 33 Nigerians not confess to working for Saraki?

https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offa_bank_robbery_attack
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

11 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Akanapiaigwe: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
[s]
Oshigun:

Bruv, leave them and their ignorance. Even thuggery has level. Oluomo is not in the armed robbery game so he is not arming youths to rob and disrupt the peace of Nigerians. He is more refined and mainly a political enforcer who only faces others in that lifestyle and not innocent Nigerians.

This is why Tinubu is an ally. Jagaban does what he needs to do but still means well and wants peace and harmony to prevail. Oluomo is sane and does a lot of work in the background to ensure this. That is why Tinubu works through him.

It is the fear of Oluomo and his instruction that keeps the peace and reduce open agbero menace on Lagos Streets. Very different to those contracting serial killers and street level thugs who, if not controlled, can go on a "mission" and waste 50 Nigerians like Chickens.
[/s]
more trash

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
more trash

Igbo boy, this is above your level. Keep tending to your 2 × 2 kiosk.

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Akanapiaigwe: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
[s]
Oshigun:

Igbo boy, this is above your level. Keep tending to your 2 × 2 kiosk.
[/s]
Balderdash and claptrap

8 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Oshin56(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
seunfly:

You can read this to know how Saraki killed the wistle blower who leak intercontinental secret involving saraki

you better comment what you can defence because it's social network doesn't mean we should comment in a way to blackmail someone

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by VolvoS60(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Oshigun:

^^^
undecided

There is nothing refined about him. And yes, innocent Nigerians have been hurt by the actions of this so called political enforcer. There is nothing to celebrate there. Zero.

And before you tag me as one of those belonging to the 'enemy camp', note that I have the same disdain for those who employ thugs, enforcers, armed robbers etc. - be they from kwara state, lagos state or any where else for that matter.

May be I shouldn't even bother. A poster starts an online argument with his very own self (happens all the time here), sucks in the unwary who take sides - and - mission accomplished. An unecessary controversy is ignited. Perhaps that's what's been done here...

8 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by eneyoduke(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
If person slap me who will I report to now shocked
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^
undecided

There is nothing refined about him. And yes, innocent Nigerians have been hurt by the actions of this so called political enforcer. There is nothing to celebrate there. Zero.

And before you tag me as one of those belonging to the 'enemy camp', note that I have the same disdain for those who employ thugs, enforcers, armed robbers etc. - be they from kwara state, lagos state or any where else for that matter.

May be I shouldn't even bother. A poster starts an online argument with his very own self (happens all the time here), sucks in the unwary who take sides - and - mission accomplished. An unecessary controversy is ignited. Perhaps that's what's been done here...

All I am saying, without going into a long story, is that MC is needed and necessary for the Naija we have today. 20 years time his kind may not be needed if the right things are done economically to develop Nigeria's human resources.

Without folks like him, you want the SW to become like north East Nigeria under Shekau Boko Haram madness where killers take territory? Bruv , you don't want to go online to see terrorists and uncivilised barbarians slicing people up like Chicken and cutting testicle to show the white fatty tissues underneath.

Please let us not be naive. You don't appreciate MC because you dont recognise the reality of Nigeria. Break down in law anf order, you think the police and army can save you? Some of tou just speak ignorant of hiw things really are on the ground.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by conductor1002: 12:18am On Jan 11, 2019
Come to this thread and see where yorobamoozlems are defending a common motorpark tout and hailing him as hero and role model (the brown-toothed convicted drugdealer is no longer their hero now). grin

Spits on Odudwa's barren conehead cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Denton027: 12:45am On Jan 11, 2019
Oshigun:

I could swear there was a video posted on a thread here yesterday that showed the so called Mc Oluomo fellow publicly soliciting his comrades to carry guns, knives, and all types of weapons to drive home political points... you must be a special type of idiot to think your Oluomo street thug is any different from the other foot soldiers employed by criminals like Tinubu, Saraki and the rest to wreck havoc ...just STFU if you have no brain cells left to rationalize between been blindly myopic and factual.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by abokikhalifa: 2:00am On Jan 11, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^
undecided

You that nobody know in real life will come here on social media to make yourself feel important.

Go to oshodi and complain na. If you really hate this so called MCOLUMO

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Ajimusty2: 2:04am On Jan 11, 2019
You people just cone here talking rubbish because you have taken sides instead of working with the reality of Nigera . Did the leader of the Offa Robbers who killed 33 Nigerians not confess to working for Saraki?tank god u said linked.English stupid.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: The Problem Is Not Going To Farm But Coming Back / New NASS Principal Officers’ Residences Violate Abuja Master Plan / 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.