Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Mc Oluomo Dead? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mc Oluomo Dead? (21156 Views)

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by abokikhalifa: 2:04am On Jan 11, 2019
conductor1002:
Come to this thread and see where yorobamoozlems are defending a common motorpark tout and hailing him as hero and role model (the brown-toothed convicted drugdealer is no longer their hero now). grin

Spits on Odudwa's barren conehead cheesy

This same Lagos that you guys keep running to for daily bred, like you don't have governors to develop your region is part of the odudwa you spit on. Hope you won't start crying when your brothers are sent packing to the village ones more ?
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by consultancy: 2:32am On Jan 11, 2019
abokikhalifa:

This same Lagos that you guys keep running to for daily bred, like you don't have governors to develop your region is part of the odudwa you spit on. Hope you won't start crying when your brothers are sent packing to the village ones more ?
I'm not here to battle or E-fight, but your comment reeks of ignorance. if you know the igbo tribe very well brother, you will know that even if they are taken and dumped in a barren desert, go back there 2 years after and see it more developed than cities that have been standing since time immemorial. the problem with them is that they all see lagos as the hub of every viable business and economic activity. so everyone is running to lagos where business moves. once you send them out of that lagos, in 2 years, onitsha and nnewi will be bigger and better than lagos. remember, no fighting pls

4 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by nedubest(m): 2:47am On Jan 11, 2019
no proof yet
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by obonujoker(m): 3:38am On Jan 11, 2019
Oshigun:

All I am saying, without going into a long story, is that MC is needed and necessary for the Naija we have today. 20 years time his kind may not be needed if the right things are done economically to develop Nigeria's human resources.

Without folks like him, you want the SW to become like north East Nigeria under Shekau Boko Haram madness where killers take territory? Bruv , you don't want to go online to see terrorists and uncivilised barbarians slicing people up like Chicken and cutting testicle to show the white fatty tissues underneath.

Please let us not be naive. You don't appreciate MC because you dont recognise the reality of Nigeria. Break down in law anf order, you think the police and army can save you? Some of tou just speak ignorant of hiw things really are on the ground.

You Yoruba Muslims are so dumb... No be small... So its Oluomo's job to guarantee law and order...?! Is he a member of the police or armed forces??

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Ugochukwu231: 4:33am On Jan 11, 2019
Lies
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 11, 2019
Denton027:

I could swear there was a video posted on a thread here yesterday that showed the so called Mc Oluomo fellow publicly soliciting his comrades to carry guns, knives, and all types of weapons to drive home political points... you must be a special type of idiot to think your Oluomo street thug is any different from the other foot soldiers employed by criminals like Tinubu, Saraki and the rest to wreck havoc ...just STFU if you have no brain cells left to rationalize between been blindly myopic and factual.

Did he tell them to carry guns to rob and kill ordinary Nigerians or was he challenging rival factions in the same lifestyle and underworld battle which should not concern me and you unless we are about that life as well? You are an idealistic fool.

This is why the pragmatists tend to win while losers like you get nowhere. Granted you did not create the reality on the ground but be ready ready to work with it or be defeated by it. Those are the only choices till things change.
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 11, 2019
obonujoker:

You Yoruba Muslims are so dumb... No be small... So its Oluomo's job to guarantee law and order...?! Is he a member of the police or armed forces??

And you Igbo boys are unrefined jokers only good at shopkeeping without the complex thinking to appreciate societal strata. Anyone mentioning police as the sole enforcers of law and order in Nigeria is just a fool not worth discussing with. How many times have the police hidden when criminals hijack whole districts? Mumu.
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by frbona: 6:12am On Jan 11, 2019
Sorry to invade your space, who can help me with the title of this song
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsc34c3nDas/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1v4jcx66c8fgr
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 11, 2019
Nigerian youths actually supporting political thugs because of political affiliations.

Very shocking.
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Osyxcel(m): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2019
Oshigun:

Did he tell them to carry guns to rob and kill ordinary Nigerians or was he challenging rival factions in the same lifestyle and underworld battle which should not concern me and you unless we are about that life as well? You are an idealistic fool.

This is why the pragmatists tend to win while losers like you get nowhere. Granted you did not create the reality on the ground but be ready ready to work with it or be defeated by it. Those are the only choices till things change.

You are very silly & stupid for encouraging open violence and destruction of lives and properties. So disgusting of you.

Quote me with any stupid comment and watch me ignore you.

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by seunfly: 6:39am On Jan 11, 2019
Oshin56:
you better comment what you can defence because it's social network doesn't mean we should comment in a way to blackmail someone

If all the link I posted is not enough, I wonder what else u wants.
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by AeroplaneApple: 6:53am On Jan 11, 2019
frbona:
Sorry to invade your space, who can help me with the title of this song
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsc34c3nDas/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1v4jcx66c8fgr
Use Shazam app
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by youngalex(m): 7:02am On Jan 11, 2019
obonujoker:

I understand what he is trying to say,Without those henchmen the boys will go on rampage ..you need to understand how the street works

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by frbona: 7:09am On Jan 11, 2019
AeroplaneApple:
Use Shazam app
I've tried million times, it can't identify it.
Help a brother please
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by vecman22(m): 7:28am On Jan 11, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
how i wish it's true

na this rat dey challenge saraki?

no i taught him no dey bleed

useless bastard rat
God knows how many souls this vagabond cretin have wasted for Tinubu the bastard drug dealing vagabond
we all must die but die first useless oloumo
die die die die die die die die die die

Mumu his very much alive.. BTW I hope you also condemned offa robbery which was carried out buy that stupid saraki boys? Ipob pig
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Akanapiaigwe: 7:35am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
vecman22:

Mumu his very much alive.. BTW I hope you also condemned offa robbery which was carried out buy that stupid saraki boys? Ipob pig
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by ikpuchinonye(m): 7:48am On Jan 11, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Yorubas from other SW villages runs to Lagos too or don't they have governors in their respective villages to develop their states like Lagos? Lagos is for every Nigerian cause it was developed by FG and not by your father..btw, the last time I checked Fashola deported other Yoruba miscreants back to their respective villages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by vecman22(m): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

Ipob pig
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by MajesticIgbo(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2019
If this is true, then the Yoruba nation is in trouble. Her greatest warrior is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by IkpuMmadu: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2019
UgoFly:
Lagos will be on lockdown
because on one tout they shouldn't bring their madness to Igbo or Hausa dominated areas ! They can kill themselves but stay away from other tribes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by IkpuMmadu: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2019
Why is it that most of the things in Yoruba land are Muslims ?

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by IkpuMmadu: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2019
ikpuchinonye:
Yorubas from other SW villages runs to Lagos too or don't they have governors in their respective villages to develop their states like Lagos? Lagos is for every Nigerian cause it was developed by FG and not by your father..btw, the last time I checked Fashola deported other Yoruba miscreants back to their respective villages.

And they claim Lagos and leaving their states to rot! That is why apart from Lagos ...Yoruba states are the poorest states in the south! They lack Infrastructure and their kids are stunted

Everyone claiming lagosians...don't take them serious , they are clowns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by ikpuchinonye(m): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

And they claim Lagos and leaving their states to rot! That is why apart from Lagos ...Yoruba states are the poorest states in the south! They lack Infrastructure and their kids are stunted

Everyone claiming lagosians...don't take them serious , they are clowns
I just tire for them..most of those Yorubas asking igbos to go back to their states are not from Lagos but migrants from other poor Yoruba villages..The real lagosians are not even up to 5% of the Lagos population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by obonujoker(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2019
Oshigun:

And you Igbo boys are unrefined jokers only good at shopkeeping without the complex thinking to appreciate societal strata. Anyone mentioning police as the sole enforcers of law and order in Nigeria is just a fool not worth discussing with. How many times have the police hidden when criminals hijack whole districts? Mumu.

Fine..... And anytime you open your mouth to accuse GEJ of sponsporing Tompolo or co to protect pipelines; or Wike using Don wanney and his likes..... Just know God will punish you....
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by Akanapiaigwe: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2019
vecman22:

Ipob pig
mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by AsaphOrlar(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2019
Still trying to confirm
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by lereinter(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2019
mankand:
How did mccain lived a life of sacrifice for humanity? A war criminal and a thug deserve the same description

Ask for forgiveness else
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by obonujoker(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2019
youngalex:
I understand what he is trying to say,Without those henchmen the boys will go on rampage ..you need to understand how the street works

They go on rampage because govt allows them... How long shall we as a country continue like this??
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by BuhariAdvocate: 8:46am On Jan 11, 2019
Those Omo yebos don't know anything they always down talk. If mc oluomo die agbere will return back on street continue terroris people .
Oshigun:

Bruv, leave them and their ignorance. Even thuggery has level. Oluomo is not in the armed robbery game so he is not arming youths to rob and disrupt the peace of Nigerians. He is more refined and mainly a political enforcer who only faces others in that lifestyle and not innocent Nigerians.

This is why Tinubu is an ally. Jagaban does what he needs to do but still means well and wants peace and harmony to prevail. Oluomo is sane and does a lot of work in the background to ensure this. That is why Tinubu works through him.

It is the fear of Oluomo and his instruction that keeps the peace and reduce open agbero menace on Lagos Streets. Very different to those contracting serial killers and street level thugs who, if not controlled, can go on a "mission" and waste 50 Nigerians like Chickens.
Re: Mc Oluomo Dead? by VolvoS60(m): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2019
Oshigun:

All I am saying, without going into a long story, is that MC is needed and necessary for the Naija we have today. 20 years time his kind may not be needed if the right things are done economically to develop Nigeria's human resources.

Without folks like him, you want the SW to become like north East Nigeria under Shekau Boko Haram madness where killers take territory? Bruv , you don't want to go online to see terrorists and uncivilised barbarians slicing people up like Chicken and cutting testicle to show the white fatty tissues underneath.

Please let us not be naive. You don't appreciate MC because you dont recognise the reality of Nigeria. Break down in law anf order, you think the police and army can save you? Some of tou just speak ignorant of hiw things really are on the ground.

^^^^
No Sir.

MC Oluomo is needed and necessary for some people - and we all know who those people are. But not for me or anyone I know.

You have drawn some odd parallels between NE Nigeria and what SW Nigeria will become if MC Oluomo is no longer in the picture. You are actually late to the party because in some respects, there isn't really much of a difference between both regions. It is just the ferocity of the violence and the scale of it which separates the two. Anyone who has been caught up in Oshodi when it boils can testify that rape, robbery, murder and extortion are commonplace.

Sir, there is nothing to appreciate in your MC Oluomo. You speak contemptuously about Shekau's terrorists and uncivilised barbarians slicing people up. Have you seen the video clips of the Lagos rally where it all went down? Were the thugs in those clips holding books, library cards or flowers? undecided Or is this a case of "my barbarians are slightly better than Shekau's"?

Call a spade a spade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Economist-How To Make A Hard Currency Crisis Worse By Buhari / Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.