Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) (22567 Views)

FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta / Fg’ll Complete Ongoing, Abandoned Projects, Says Fashola / PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
ATIKU ABUBAKAR is a successful businessman and a philanthropist, and has created over 50,000 direct jobs and 250,000 indirect ones; thereby making him the largest private employer of labour in Adamawa state only second to the state government. Some of his businesses include; co-founder of Intels, an oil servicing business with extensive operations in Nigeria and abroad.
- He is also the founder of Adama Beverages Limited, and the American University of Nigeria (AUN) (the only American style university in Sub-Saharan Africa), both in Yola, Adamawa. if he manages his businesses well, with such labour force, he will do same for Nigeria.

We are atikulated already, can't wait for February 16th!

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Kingtim(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
Lol. OkumagbaBoy Just Made Front Page
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by soliddust2020: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Q
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
OkumagbaBOY:
There has been some late achievement by Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa by working on some abandon project in okumaga layout Warri Delta state.
According to research,this project has been awarded so many years ago but nothing to show about it.
Many of the people who are living in those street said that "These are tricks Gov.Ifeanyi Okowa is using to buy vote for the forth coming election" While some others said "He's just trying to make Delta state look better"....
See photos below....

Are you for Deltans or for that shameless ediotic f00l Okowa?

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by fordunit(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Albert0011:
My able governor more grace to u... i know okowa is not perfect o but when it comes to road construction i will give him a good remark...He has completed 360 roads and some are undergoing construction now, i have felt his impact in my community.

360 Roads for coven abi for where? I don't just get it. Delta State is an oil rich state and you guys will settle for rubbish just becos of crumbs that has been promised u guys? The whole country will leave Delta behind and it's your unborn kids that will bear the shame.

Tufiakwa!

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Denikayan: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
ATIKU ABUBAKAR is a successful businessman and a philanthropist, and has created over 50,000 direct jobs and 250,000 indirect ones; thereby making him the largest private employer of labour in Adamawa state only second to the state government. Some of his businesses include; co-founder of Intels, an oil servicing business with extensive operations in Nigeria and abroad.
- He is also the founder of Adama Beverages Limited, and the American University of Nigeria (AUN) (the only American style university in Sub-Saharan Africa), both in Yola, Adamawa . if he manages his businesses well, with such labour force, he will do same for Nigeria.

Same America he cannot visit

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Albert0011:
My able governor more grace to u... i know okowa is not perfect o but when it comes to road construction i will give him a good remark...He has completed 360 roads and some are undergoing construction now, i have felt his impact in my community.

Be there deceiving your uselesss mother and not us. I can see the curse and frustration going on in ur village has really affected your brain. Okowa is the worst thing to have ever happened to Delta State and you will diieeee along with him. Ediot!

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Tiffbuxas: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Denikayan:
The future (40years average) of Delta state is in Ibori's account

That state has been fingered, headed, raped, humiliated and rubbished

Imagine the quality of construction in the picture above compared to what the state earns

I keep wondering if they go to other states Akwa ibom, even rivers their neighbor will not do this kind of job. B4 raining season all d roads re bad again... Just kukuma eat the money let's know you didn't do anything

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Albert0011(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Josh44s:

Be there deceiving your uselesss mother and not us. I can see the curse and frustration going on in ur village has really affected your brain. Okowa is the worst thing to have ever happened to Delta State and you will diieeee along with him. Ediot!
U must be very stupid...demented inane vagabond, u re too useless so i will ignore u with passion.
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Albert0011(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
fordunit:

360 Roads for coven abi for where? I don't just get it. Delta State is an oil rich state and you guys will settle for rubbish just becos of crumbs that has been promised u guys? The whole country will leave Delta behind and it's your unborn kids that will bear the shame.

Tufiakwa!
Mr man please stay ur lane.
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Denikayan: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Tiffbuxas:
I keep wondering if they go to other states Akwa ibom, even rivers their neighbor will not do this kind of job. B4 raining season all d roads re bad again... Just kukuma eat the money let's know you didn't do anything

They are not exposed

You can see the quality of work the OP is praising, tells you that he has not been to the city before.

They will be clapping there hands for people who have looted that future.

That state with all the financial might is rubbish

Ebonyi will over take it in few years to come if Ebonyi maintains present pace
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Albert0011:
U must be very stupid...demented inane vagabond, u re too useless so i will ignore u with passion.

Ignorance keee u dia! Everyone knows Okowa is a leper to Delta State and you have the impetus to open your rotten mouth say nonsense. In fact, your mama!

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Kingtim:
Nice One. But Why Now When Election Is Close?

Don't mind dis dubious governor...
Can you imagine?

....hiring crude contractor to do piss- poor job...

If deltans didn't vote him out in this general election , nah Dem Sabi

Wetin consign me sef?...

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
This governor is the most useless and idiotic governor i have ever seen. So he will call this road construction abi?

He is cursed. No sensible person should vote for this idiot.

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by RTSC: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Denikayan:

Imagine the quality of construction in the picture above compared to what the state earns

What is the difference between ibori and tinubu your Lord and master?

Is the pathetic state of Lagos comparable to the billions and billions of dollars it earns and budgets?

Infact, the only difference between ibori and tinubu is that tinubu is far wealthier by virtue of monumental corruption.

Fair weather patriot like you.
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by EnaibeSam: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Election strategy. It is when election is near that you will start seeing all these kangaroo projects.
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by fordunit(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Albert0011:
Mr man please stay ur lane.

I would hide my face in shame if I where you. Thunder fire the finger wey you take type that nonsense. Dumb people who are comfortable with the backwardness of the state. Travel and see.

People like Okowa cannot be grouped among top 30 Governors in Nigeria. Even as poor as Ebonyi state, go and look at all they accomplished with their limited resources.

Dumb fellow! Travel you won't hear.

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by 21Bandit: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Albert0011:
Point of correction he only patch road....you dey hear so

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Denikayan: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
RTSC:

What is the difference between ibori and tinubu your Lord and master?

Is the pathetic state of Lagos comparable to the billions and billions of dollars it earns and budgets?

Infact, the only difference between ibori and tinubu is that tinubu is far wealthier by virtue of monumental corruption.

Fair weather patriot like you.

Delta cant match Ogun Staye or Oyo Stae in 50years time and you hear talking Lagos that is far ahead

Delta is in the league of Abia, Osun, Ebonyi, Zamfara and Kebbi

The richest poorest state in Nigeria

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Albert0011(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
fordunit:

I would hide my face in shame if I where you. Thunder fire the finger wey you take type that nonsense. Dumb people who are comfortable with the backwardness of the state. Travel and see.

People like Okowa cannot be grouped among top 30 Governors in Nigeria. Even as poor as Ebonyi state, go and look at all they accomplished with their limited resources.

Dumb fellow! Travel you won't hear.
Shut up joor u think Delta state is like dat enclave called Ebonyi state...na u travel pass "ajala the traveller.

Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by xpool(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
theophorus:
...Ifeanyi, why you wicked like this? Despite all the Money wen dey enter Delta na this 2meter road you dey do.

When better people dey commission better Project na Filling station you commission for Asaba. Guy, maka why? And Seemingly you be one of the Young Governor when we think say get Sense ooo. Chai!

You ain't different from Eweta. Abegi pack your load make we try another person joor.
Eiyahhh!
Your POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER later degenerated to SCHIZOPHRENIA ..

OKOWA THE ROADMASTER
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by davodyguy: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
- He is also the founder of Adama Beverages Limited, and the American University of Nigeria (AUN) (the only American style university in Sub-Saharan Africa), both in Yola, Adamawa. if he manages his businesses well, with such labour force, he will do same for Nigeria.
Fashola Managed Lagos with close to 20million people well, but at federal level, he couldn't fix power. As VP, what did he do when he was the number 2 person in the country? EFCC was investigating him and OBJ had to declare his seat vacant. What a saint
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Albert0011(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Josh44s:

Ignorance keee u dia! Everyone knows Okowa is a leper to Delta State and you have the impetus to open your rotten mouth say nonsense. In fact, your mama!
Look at this hopeless hooligan frustration Kee u there...stay ur lane o before i descend on u this night and share ur burial rice.
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by RTSC: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Denikayan:

Delta cant match Ogun Staye or Oyo Stae in 50years time and you hear talking Lagos that is far ahead

You must be high on uncooked amala.
What is in Ogun state or oyo the brown roof capital of West Africa?

If Nigeria was functioning well, and things are set properly, delta state should not be in the league of any state in Nigeria, including Lagos.

Besides, we are talking about massive under utilization of resources
Lagos has massively under utilized the advantages and revenues it has gotten from this current Nigeria than delta state.
In other words , the degree of mismanagement with respect to revenue, in Lagos is the highest in the country.

Lagos is the smallest state by land mass which has its own advantages.
How can a state so small, enjoying so much undue advantages, be so messy?
Lagos earns the IGR of five states combined. It's pathetic that it's still in such a state. It shouldn't be.
Even amaechi recently testified.

Your tinubu has finished you people.
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
Denikayan:

Speak of your state first! Thanks
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by xpool(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
fordunit:

Tufiakwa!
You just commented on what you have no knowledge of. Okowa is the best thing that had ever happened to Delta.
Omo, e no get where Okowa no work
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Denikayan:

A these afonjas going about speaking rubbish and running their mouth like tap water is totally not good!
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by ozoono(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Wait oh, cement to construct road?😮😮😮😮
Re: Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) by Denikayan: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
RTSC:

You must be high on uncooked amala.
What is in Ogun state or oyo the brown roof capital of West Africa?

If Nigeria was functioning well, and things are set properly, delta state should not be in the league of any state in Nigeria, including Lagos.

Besides, we are talking about massive under utilization of resources
Lagos has massively under utilized the advantages and revenues it has gotten from this current Nigeria than delta state.
In other words , the degree of mismanagement with respect to revenue, in Lagos is the highest in the country.

Lagos is the smallest state by land mass which has its own advantages.
How can a state so small, enjoying so much undue advantages, be so messy?
Lagos earns the IGR of five states combined. It's pathetic that it's still in such a state. It shouldn't be.
Even amaechi recently testified.

Your tinubu has finished you people.

You are not brilliant

What has land mass got to do with revenue? I was expecting you to focus more on population pf Lagos with regards to Delta but thats for another day

Stop trying to stay at par with Lagos, Kano, Rivers and Abuja, Delta cant be in that league in the next 50years if those state stop developing

You talking about Ogun and Oyo, Please, whats in Delta? There are still more wild life and swamps than developed places in the state.

Its a glorified village called a town to just make it look decent. I know you will almost want to call Asaba or Warri a city! Hello, In all standards, Delta state as a whole is a village with a Government house.

Rabiu Sulaiman Bichi Decamps To APC After Supreme Court Judgement / Adeniyi Adesina Resigns As Oyetola's CPS, Ismail Omipidan Takes Over / Despite Auctioning Vehicles, Lagosians Still Deliberately Flout Traffic Rules