Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) (58373 Views)

Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 5:01am On Jan 11, 2019
special forces using AKs
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by OLUROCKS(m): 5:07am On Jan 11, 2019
am i the only one who thinks a fight didn't happen here ?

i mean the roads are as clean as f and no bullet holes nowhere, shey them no even gree use grenades

arbi all shots fired didn't miss at all

waiting for the soldiers to disclaim this again just like in times past
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by drey076(m): 5:18am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Do a press conference from Baga
Even if they do the press conference, you will still find reasons to wail
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:27am On Jan 11, 2019
omoowo8888:
God bless and protect our troops
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 11, 2019
Shelumiel:
When Bokoharam kill troops ,they release video footage and pics, but the Nigerian army only releases statements claiming victory and to me, this smells like the usual dish we eat daily on nairaland, and it is called PROPAGANDA!
so you don't see pics from Nigerian army?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:38am On Jan 11, 2019
Oxb90:
That's one of the best news today. But the NA said no part of the country was taken by the bh

E no tire u
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by bantudra: 5:39am On Jan 11, 2019
thats right....!!

boko haram will always look for soft spots to attack....

best is when a weak spot is overrun to retreat and evacuate the people,then retake it with force....

nigerian army was not built to fight guirella wars....that responsibility should be giving to local hunters and local jtf.....

it makes no sense to station 20000 troops everwhere for fear of 200 boko fighters...

i dont think nigeria can finance such a army....

nigerian army would have to grow in millions for that....
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:42am On Jan 11, 2019
rottennaija:

All mission are stealth until completed

So when d allied forces invaded Iraq on two occasions, it was stealth or maybe it wasn't a mission
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:43am On Jan 11, 2019
bishopkay:
Very good news from the NA but em... I thought they said Baga was never captured by Boko haram?

But in all its good news. Our territories should not be play grounds for terrorists. Let them make sure it's not retaken sha make e for now be like play though me thinks BH actually made that move to drive home a point

D army has retaken from BH what was never taken by BH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by bantudra: 5:51am On Jan 11, 2019
for 4years now,boko couldnt take a area and keep it no more....

our troops immediatly rush them back....lets see how boko wan establish another caliphate again under continual counter attacks...

the army is workin....
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by Basher8583: 6:04am On Jan 11, 2019
Shelumiel:
When Bokoharam kill troops ,they release video footage and pics, but the Nigerian army only releases statements claiming victory and to me, this smells like the usual dish we eat daily on nairaland, and it is called PROPAGANDA!

The story pain this one die. Pele... go and finally hang yourself. Worthless human

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by Basher8583: 6:06am On Jan 11, 2019
troublemakea:
This picture dont seem real

No 1. this picture was shown during Jonathan's regim when the soilders took over a LG once over ran by boko haram

No. 2. Nigerian army are known to show dead bodies of their victims where are their victims in those pictures

No 3. why do the pictures seem different and why do the weapons recovered seem so small I thought it ought to hv been a big fight

No 4. Sani and Buhari cannot fool us with this fake news to score some cheap political point undecided

Heart attack go soon kill this one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by chikago1: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2019
Am I the only one who wonders why they always display few weapons which they claim to capture from the terrorists? After all, they say that the terrorists are using sophisticated weapons. angry
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by Shelumiel: 6:08am On Jan 11, 2019
Basher8583:

The story pain this one die. Pele... go and finally hang yourself. Worthless human
I cannot swallow propaganda...sorry .
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 11, 2019
Shelumiel:

When they relaese now, your likes will say it is genocide , genodat, and genikor etc.
As a patriotic Nigerian, your duty is to be optimistic and happy for any positive news about your country. If you want proof, Baga is not in Germany but in Nigeria here. You can go there to see. It surprises me that people doubt every positive news about their country but are quick to believe and propagate negative news (both unverified)
2019 is a year of destruction for every enemy of Nigeria in Jesus' name, Amen!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 11, 2019
With replies i am seeing here, i think there are some boko haram members in this forum. They are quick to believe n propagate negative news to encourage boko haram' activities. But will never believe any positive news about the country. God of vengeance will destroy every enemy of Nigeria in 2019, Amen!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by Shelumiel: 6:38am On Jan 11, 2019
couragemurphy:

When they relaese now, your likes will say it is genocide , genodat, and genikor etc.
As a patriotic Nigerian, your duty is to be optimistic and happy for any positive news about your country. If you want proof, Baga is not in Germany but in Nigeria here. You can go there to see. It surprises me that people doubt every positive news about their country but are quick to believe and propagate negative news (both unverified)
2019 is a year of destruction for every enemy of Nigeria in Jesus' name, Amen!
It seems you enjoy swallowing propaganda, I on the other hand, do not . Why ? Because I have a conscience
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:45am On Jan 11, 2019
Shelumiel:

E dey pain you wells pigs!!!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by Shelumiel: 6:46am On Jan 11, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

E dey pain you wells pigs!!!
...how e take pain me when I nor get hypocrisy for my blood
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by GreatEngineer(m): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2019
Was Baga taken before?

Thought the army claimed otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2019
Shelumiel:
It seems you enjoy swallowing propaganda, I on the other hand, do not . Why ? Because I have a conscience

It is okay if you are doing it in good faith sir. If not, God is a kind rewarder......
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by truthstands20: 7:34am On Jan 11, 2019
Did you say retake? Thought APC said no community or LGA is under siege? Total deceit!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by buchilino(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Another sad news for the entire Igbo tribe to start the new year on a sorrowful note.

Buhari is wicked I swear.

UR A BIG F00L

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by truthstands20: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2019
bantudra:
for 4years now,boko couldnt take a area and keep it no more....

our troops immediatly rush them back....lets see how boko wan establish another caliphate again under continual counter attacks...

the army is workin....

Which army is working when they are being slaughtered in their hundreds?. Abeg, don't deceive yourself. The army has never been slaughtered in history like under this government. I thought Bubu said as a retired major general, he'll lead from the front and clear boko haram in 3months after swearing in. What a shame! Be truthful to your conscience pls.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by bantudra: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2019
truthstands20:

Which army is working when they are being slaughtered in their hundreds?. Abeg, don't deceive yourself. The army has never been slaughtered in history like under this government. I thought Bubu said as a retired major general, he'll lead from the front and clear boko haram in 3months after swearing in. What a shame! Be truthful to your conscience pls.

yeah...because they were runnin away and abandonin the civilians....

you be mumu....
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by levels7280: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2019
I thought they said that Baga was never taken.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by loganx: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2019
Our soldiers still use AK47. this is very poor, there are modern tactical combat riffles way better than AK47. AK47 is for terrorist, with very low precision capabilities for long distant range. only for close combat would you find it useful
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by Shawnnn01: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2019
thatigboman:
see this one. When ihejirika, an Igbo General, nearly exterminated all the boko terrorists, is it not you, yoruba muslims and northern elders that called for his removal and threathened to sue him at ICC for killing "your boys"?
Igbos n comedy, Ihejiria nearly exterminated Boko haram yet Borno and Yobe were declared part of the Islamic territory but the general that push boko haram out of Borno Yobe and Adamawa deserve no mention.

You Igbos sabi fool yourself.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by shineeye1: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2019
Thank goodness, some of our men still got balls!
Kudos , tributes and respect to the gallant commandos!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by dbrown(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2019
Shelumiel:

So what's ur point! Like you're happy Boko Haram are killing people and when a story of boko haram being killed, its turns to Propanganda! Most of these nairalanders who sit at home and type rubbish havent been to the north b4. If you have your immediate family there and you live there too, You wont be saying this.

This will be like a curse to some people.
May all the bittered people who want boko haram to keep up with the killing will forever experience sadness with your family! No peace for you all, Death and disease will be your portion.

Long Live Nigeria
Long Live All The well wishers of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by Shelumiel: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2019
dbrown:

So what's ur point! Like you're happy Boko Haram are killing people and when a story of boko haram being killed, its turns to Propanganda! Most of these nairalanders who sit at home and type rubbish havent been to the north b4. If you have your immediate family there and you live there too, You wont be saying this.

This will be like a curse to some people.
May all the bittered people who want boko haram to keep up with the killing will forever experience sadness with your family! No peace for you all, Death and disease will be your portion.

Long Live Nigeria
Long Live All The well wishers of Nigeria

You're very stupid. I have lived in Northern Nigeria all my life and I know what's on ground . The hypes and false tale of victories claimed are just bullshit sold to gullible Nigerians like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) / FFK: Jimoh Ibrahim A Ritualist, Sleeps In Coffin, Anus Overstretched From Sodomy / US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.