Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) (58372 Views)

Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by lowaist101: 10:51am On Jan 11, 2019
I SALUTE THE NIGERIAN MILITARY
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by yarnme2(m): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2019
Great fit...I commend our troops, God will be with you...

You will come back safe

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by 77up(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
God bless N.A.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by dbrown(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
Shelumiel:
You're very stupid. I have lived in Northern Nigeria all my life and I know what's on ground . The hypes and false tale of victories claimed are just bullshit sold to gullible Nigerians like you.

Ji wawa! You lived in the north kuma hankali, bakashi? Shege, Allah eh tsina maka da yan nwa ka! Kwara, kogi Benue are all regarded north! I'm sure you've not experience any boko haram crisis b4! Idiot!

You're not happy with the news that Soldiers killed boko haram! Damm you're number one Nigeria hater!.. I use this day to pray that since u like the killings by boko haram, May your family be victim! Amen
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by Shelumiel: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
dbrown:

Ji wawa! You lived in the north kuma hankali, bakashi? Shege, Allah eh tsina maka da yan nwa ka! Kwara, kogi Benue are all regarded north! I'm sure you've not experience any boko haram crisis b4! Idiot!

You're not happy with the news that Soldiers killed boko haram! Damm you're number one Nigeria hater!.. I use this day to pray that since u like the killings by boko haram, May your family be victim! Amen
Dan ubanka! It is you who loves lies . For your information , I did not say middle belt, I said "north". That means North-east and North-west. And from what we see here daily, Bokoharam is having a field day with Nigerian troops!And our government keeps hyping the lies they feed to you gullible southerners
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) by dbrown(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
Shelumiel:
Dan ubanka! It is you who loves lies . For your information , I did not say middle belt, I said "north". That means North-east and North-west. And from what we see here daily, Bokoharam is having a field day with Nigerian troops!And our government keeps hyping the lies they feed to you gullible southerners

Shege Marahn Ankali

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) / FFK: Jimoh Ibrahim A Ritualist, Sleeps In Coffin, Anus Overstretched From Sodomy / US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.