Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore (22507 Views)

Akpabio And Ali Ndume Insult And Scream At Each Other Over Akpabio's Conduct As / VAT In Nigeria: Elders Says Northern Region Can Survive Without South / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by tooth4tooth: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Organs(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
sarrki:
You lack respect any day anytime

You ruined the little chance you might have in future

Lazy naija yuttt that has refused to accept the truth.... If na cownu now, you go bow worship am sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by EmperorShizzy: 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
Newboss:

Exactly. Dude is so classless he behaves like a thug grin

Same Classless Man who graduated from an Ivy league University, Welldone 'Classful' man

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mynd44:
This is why they don't call him to debates

becasusè he says the truth candidly?

such a pity that people today prefer to hear lies than the truth.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by ItzBIM(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
Newboss:

You again, at this point I think you are just jealous of Sowore . Period

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
sarrki:

this one be running point guard for a man old enough to be his great grandpa.

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by femicyrus(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
you are envious of life abroad yet you preferred to vote buhari or atiku and in fact they deserve your respect.
their children are not envious of life abroad because they are highly placed in NNPC, CBN etc. but you deserve N-power, trader money, N5000 to cast your vote instead.
don't worry, next level of hunger is on the way and making corruption work again.

8 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Newboss(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
EmperorShizzy:

Same Classless Man who graduated from an Ivy league University, Welldone 'Classful' man

Nigerians, school has nothing to do with class. grin

Pack all the certificates in this world and give a thug, he'd still show you that he's a thug grin

No thug should govern sane people grin

Nigeria has better options than a thug grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Newboss(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
ItzBIM:

You again, at this point I think you are just jealous of Sowore . Period

I guess I'm also jealous of Buhari and every other aspirant I've stood against? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by ItzBIM(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Newboss:

I guess I'm also jealous of Buhari and every other aspirant I've stood against? grin

Who knows

Depends how ur life is going
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Newboss(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
ItzBIM:

Who knows

Depends how ur life is going

So you being against other aspirants except Sowore means you're jealous of them, right? grin

Oh, depends on how your life is going grin

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bluezy13:
Morally speaking, he lacks manners.

That the elders are wrong, doesn't give the youths grounds to insult them.
There is always a way of correcting and confronting elders but never insults.
Wisdom demands that.

lol. and this is why Africa, especially Nigeria is the tissue paper the entire world uses to wipe their ass.

stupid respect all the time.

people that are supposed to be stoned anytime they show their fat faces in public, you'll see youths prostrating for them.

in Nigeria, the youths are not the leaders of tomorrow, they are the stool that is used by leaders and elders to keep climbing upwards.

the problem afflicts the "touch not my anointed" crew, who will keep nodding and mutterring"bless me pastor" even when he is sleeping with their daughters.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Elvis2kay: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
sometimes I do agree with Kayne west who said sĺavery was a choice. many Nigerians makes the choice of suffering and smiling.... NEGROOS OPEN YOUR EYES VOTE AAC.

6 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by nabiz(m): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
sarrki:

who your respect help
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by ItzBIM(m): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Newboss:

So you being against other aspirants except Sowore means you're jealous of them, right? grin

Oh, depends on how your life is going grin

I’m only against apc and pdp..and my reasons are justified, one ruled us for 16 years with nothing to show for, and the other just made us the poverty capital of the world.

You meanwhile your argument is that he’s a thug. Which is a flawed argument.

6 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Ventura1: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Praktikals:

Ooni of Ife
He did not disrespect Ooni, he only protested by bowing instead of prostrating, it was his response to the over 3 hours delay he experienced at the Palace.
The issue was later resolved and he eventually prostrated.

5 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Elvis2kay: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=Newboss post=74640355]

Pack all the certificates in this world and give a thug, he'd still show you that he's a thug grin

Nigeria has better options than a thug grin [/quot

Mumu those who guide you today are more than thugs... they are your master while you are a slave.

6 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Elvis2kay: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
sometimes I do agree with Kayne west who said sĺavery was a choice. many Nigerians makes the choice of suffering and smiling.... NEGROOS OPEN YOUR EYES VOTE AAC.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Bluezy13(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
5thElement:

lol. and this is why Africa, especially Nigeria is the tissue paper the entire world uses to wipe their ass.

stupid respect all the time.

people that are supposed to be stoned anytime they show their fat faces in public, you'll see youths prostrating for them.

in Nigeria, the youths are not the leaders of tomorrow, they are the stool that is used by leaders and elders to keep climbing upwards.

the problem afflicts the "touch not my anointed" crew, who will keep nodding and mutterring"bless me pastor" even when he is sleeping with their daughters.

Sir, may I kindly reiterate what I posted.
I opined that there is always a better way of confronting and correcting an elder, but not through insults.
Your displayed frustration is off the course of what I posted. And please, if you do not understand a piece, there is always a better way of approaching the writer and asking for clarity, rather than table your frustrations.

I hope this makes sense to you, if your mind will allow it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
Newboss:

meanwhile your leaders who are so classy been robbing you blind and mortgaging your future from time immemorial.

7 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by WeRblessed(f): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
sarrki:

WHO RESPECT APE?

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by melanch(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nowadays, our youths care about making money. In the 1920s, my friends and I were so patriotic and de-ter-mined on making our Nigeria a better place. smiley

Low traffic? You need powerful seo backlinks
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by EmperorShizzy: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
Newboss:

Nigeria has better options than a thug grin

You lack brain guy,Writing Jargons and still adding the stupid laughing emoji showed how dull witted you're
How can you say School has nothing to do with class do you think I'm talking about our Naija ASUU strike Universities, I'm talking about an ivy league university that produced the likes of Barracks Obama,It takes an intelligent person to get admitted there,Listen to Sowore talks without sentiment and repeat the shit you just said

8 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Newboss(m): 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
ItzBIM:

I’m only against apc and pdp..and my reasons are justified, one ruled us for 16 years with nothing to show for, and the other just made us the poverty capital of the world.

You meanwhile your argument is that he’s a thug. Which is a flawed argument.

So your problem is political platform not even the persons involved? grin And you think that's not the mental slavery you guys always throw at other Nigerians? grin

My brother, if I enter Rolls Royce as a poor man, I am still a poor man grin If I enter okada as a rich man, I'm still a rich man grin

Look at the persons you're following, not the suit or shoe he's wearing grin Analyse the person and their tendencies with open eyes o grin

I'm not affiliated to any political platform, na the aspirants I care about grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by omooba969(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
ATIKUOBI is gold,AITIKUOBI is money,and finally ATIKUOBI isa gooooaaaaaaaal you can bet on that.
I wish ATIKUOBI is NIGERIA'S president already.

Wishful thinking.grin

Continue wishing...grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
biosilicon:
Respect is given to whom respect is due. Non of all those so called elders he insulted deserves any iota of respect. They are all greedy, very wicked and selfish. Over the years They are 100% responsible for the state nigeria is in today. Obasanjo and atiku laid the foundationangry the respect and ass licking they get from all over the place gives them a false sense of accomplishment.
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
sowore I stand with you...

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Newboss(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
5thElement:

meanwhile your leaders who are so classy been robbing you blind and mortgaging your future from time immemorial.

My brother, there are better options than a thug grin

Look at the list of people, not just political platform. grin The PT guy is even there and you people are considering putting a thug in power grin My people, why? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by nextstep(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
sarrki:

I feel conflicted about this: on one hand, we should respect our elders, but on the other, it's our unwavering respect for our elders that results in recycling out-of-touch leaders who continue the stealing, mismanagement, and corruption that they started in their youth. It's been nearly 50 years that these same names have been in charge of our country's affairs.

Respect is earned; but what our elders/leaders have given us in exchange for respect is abuse, boldfaced lies, and wasted futures. I'm not entirely sure they are still worthy of that respect that they have not earned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Newboss(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
omooba969:

Sissygrin always running to the MoDs, are they police or are they your parents?

Nonsense. cool

I'm more civil than that grin

That's why I'm allergic to toxic people like Sowore grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign / Russia, Nigeria Sign Memorandum On Security Councils’ Cooperation / Udom Visits Family Of Late Policeman, Offers Wife Employment. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.