Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,163 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore (22914 Views)

Akpabio And Ali Ndume Insult And Scream At Each Other Over Akpabio's Conduct As / VAT In Nigeria: Elders Says Northern Region Can Survive Without South / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bluezy13:
Morally speaking, he lacks manners.

That the elders are wrong, doesn't give the youths grounds to insult them.
There is always a way of correcting and confronting elders but never insults.
Wisdom demands that.

respect all human being period

a person shouldn't have to meet any criteria before deserving respect from anybody.

elders should not insult youth, youth should not insult elders. elder don't deserve respect because they are old( there is no benefit to being old) most of them will trade what ever we think they have to be like us today.

and let's face it our elder didn't do much either, they were selfish, racist and bigots just like some of us today. in as much as I would like to see my dad as a super hero, the fact is; he is not, neither was yours neither was anybody's matter of fact we might actually be better than them.

I lived in place were there were lots of old people, I got to hear their stories; they were immoral and full of BS.

wisdom demands that you learn from those who know, that their scars tell you their stories, that their loots sing of their wisdom, and the battles they fought speak louder than their words.

wise elders don't demand that you respect them they plead that you slow down, that you stop for once and think beyond yourself, so you don't make the mistake they made.

why do wise elders plead instead cussing and demanding? simple; they remember what it was like being a youth, they remember how their fathers also pleaded with them to slow down and listen.

instead of that what do we have? narcissist, demanding elders, who like the youth only cares about what is directly related to them. an elder is suppose to be respected because of their wisdom, what happens when it is not there.

5 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by papazizii(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
Live dis youths,they have succeeded in looting their brains too,thats y a youth will call Sowore arrogant
EmperorShizzy:

Respect is not staying humble when addressing someone destroying the lives of 150 million plus just because he's older
Must we continue being stupid in the name of Respect and wait till the clueless Old thieves Rulers ruin the Country,Have you ever seen Sowore called out Any elders who are not Corrupt thieves,His enemies are those ,looting Money meant Health care while millions of people are dying Because of inability to get Medical care,Those looting Monies meant for Arms for our Security force while Thousands of Nigeria armed force men are dying Cos of non availability of weapons to fight Terrorism caused and being sponsored by these Bastards and their Children are not schooling in these Country cos they knew the harm they've done to this Country and You jokers think by calling them What they are We're are disrespecting them

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by papazizii(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
I tire bro,i hv concluded that the current youths are more useless than our present leaders its a fact.
masterplan303:
I still don't understand why some people say Sowore is rude. A lot of lives(most especially youths) have been ruined by these Uselesss, selfish,greedy,heartless leaders and yet some are busy in their poverty stricken cubicle defending them. I know their stupidity is top notch.
I believe with these Old leaders Nigeria is going no where. If you like be shouting Sai baba up and down or if you like they there make you they Aticulate, I know say las las I go leave this country for una ni
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by hush15: 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
mankand:
Sowore is very right. I have been thinking about it too, some so called stupid elders deserves to be disrespected starting from ọba of Lagos before getting to Obasanjo
while i agree with him in principle, i still doubt his approach
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by darealez(m): 12:09am On Jan 11, 2019
Bluezy13:

Wisdom demands that.
My apologies, I thought everyone was thinking right in 2019! You wouldn't understand if you were told so...

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by darealez(m): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2019
hush15:
while i agree with him in principle, i still doubt his approach
Critical analysis of the system we run might make you swap thoughts! Jail every corrupt big guns just like peasants are jailed even when innocent!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by PromixTuhh(m): 12:20am On Jan 11, 2019
President Sowore

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by americaninja1: 12:36am On Jan 11, 2019
We nid evolution, someone who can clear up those messy greedy clueless selfish demonic ruthless elders. We nid someone like Putin of Russia, South Korean president, Trump, Ghana revolution.. we want to breath a fresh air.. And if u are profiting from this ruthless elders u fall wiv dem too. We want a new Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by americaninja1: 12:42am On Jan 11, 2019
Youths are the major problem of this country, they think they are bold but are ass lickers. Ready to trade their future for 1 shekel, if u still support atiku or Buhari means u are foolish by default, let the youth come together and vote massively for a new party. Don’t trade ur life and future cos of respect, don’t b an ass licker

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by americaninja1: 12:46am On Jan 11, 2019
Ibnltd33:
Very terrible and pathetic assumption that all our past/present leaders are bad. They did their best, maybe it wasn't just good enough, insulting past leaders wont help us out of our present state of squalor. one way or the other those leaders did their best.
iz dis one alryt..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by SeriouslySense(m): 12:51am On Jan 11, 2019
Sowore i came to see, am okay now, thank you Sir
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by adegeye38(m): 12:54am On Jan 11, 2019
Bluezy13:

Wisdom demands that.
This same elders that had looted the future nof millions of youths and caused the death of thousands more??

They dont deserve any respect
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by adegeye38(m): 12:59am On Jan 11, 2019
Denikayan:

Nigeria is a typical example to buttress the fact that God does not exist

Cos even India, China, Malaysia, US and Russia are not so foolish to religion the way Nigerians do, I guess thats why they made progress

If the number of Churches and Mosques in this country got Nigeria to where it stands today, then what they serve in those religious houses is a lesser God to the devil cos even the devil is not so wicked to put us on this spot.

God exist bro, but there is Christianity, there is religion, Christianity is a way of life, religion is hypocrisy

Christianity preaches, holiness as a lifestyle, you can now decide to do that or not

The people are responsible for their corrupt practices, even though Christianity discourage them from it

Religious countries like Qatar, uae, saudi arabia, USA, Singapore are a huge success

We are here because of the collective greed and corrupt practices of us as individuals and as a country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by babzo(m): 1:20am On Jan 11, 2019
sarrki:
You lack respect any day anytime

You ruined the little chance you might have in future

Are you God? If yes, what day did you become God?

I have appreciated some of your past posts, but this one pass you bro.
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by topstone4: 1:35am On Jan 11, 2019
sarrki:
You lack respect any day anytime

You ruined the little chance you might have in future

Stop respecting those who deserve a curse. You are doing yourself a great harm. You may not know until it is too late for you

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by bantudra: 2:57am On Jan 11, 2019
this guy should better stop talkin....going against elders is suicide....

you may criticize them,but their are limits....
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by SouthWestBlood(m): 3:10am On Jan 11, 2019
bantudra:
this guy should better stop talkin....going against elders is suicide....

you may criticize them,but their are limits....

Going against which leaders is suicide? The wicked, corrupt and bad leaders who have killed millions of Nigeria? The leaders who are devoid of corrupt practices will be upright and throw in their support. This is an awakening.
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by ozaji: 3:24am On Jan 11, 2019
Thank you Mr Sowore, they don't deserve any form of respect.
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by mikolo80: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2019
Bluezy13:

Wisdom demands that.
e be like say you de enjoy the suffering wen elders bestow upon you

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by moshino(m): 7:14am On Jan 11, 2019
Ventura1:

Show me any responsible person he disrespects? All those he has been mentioning are looters that contribute to the ruins of Nigeria and truly, they ought to be in jail.
This stupid act of giving respect because of age has to stop.

(edit) If Bill Cosby, the 83 yrs old famous comedian that was sentenced in the US, had been a Nigerian, he would have been absorbed of the Child molestation crime because he's an elder and he's a global figure, the man is currently cooling off in jail.... That is Justice.

Bill Cosby was not charged/jailed for "Child Molestation" as you wrongly stated. Why can't you monkeys ever get anything right, do your research, Google made it easy for you.
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by princetom1(m): 7:36am On Jan 11, 2019
moshino:

Bill Cosby was not charged/jailed for "Child Molestation" as you wrongly stated. Why can't you monkeys ever get anything right, do your research, Google made it easy for you.

That doesn't removed the fact that he was charged for something and cooling off in jail
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by Blacklord0739(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2019
The most stupid elders in Nigeria are the Yoruba elders,they are very useless,and I see some hungry,indolent, Nigeria youths running after after this stupid elders for some money which they think gave them prestige, Yoruba elders are useless
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by moshino(m): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2019
princetom1:

That doesn't removed the fact that he was charged for something and cooling off in jail

But first, accept your error, and say 'thank you for the correction'. Is that impossible for you.
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by princetom1(m): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2019
moshino:

But first, accept your error, and say 'thank you for the correction'. Is that impossible for you.

If only u have looked clearly, u will know am not the one who said so before u quoting me.... Now, first accept ur own mistake grin
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by YoungLionken(m): 8:02am On Jan 11, 2019
princetom1:

U see why we need to vote him instead? We need a man who feel and understand our plight, who has been through wat we been through. U only talking because ur heroes are on the table he is shaking, and God will disgrace all these old fools very soon, all those who has looted our country dry and kill our people... U better wake up, he isn't ur everyday politicians who will look the other way wen money change hand o, he isn't interested in eating money from the treasury, if he wants money, he would have gotten more than enough through his Sahara reporter, but the fact that his hand remain clean after 12 years shows the kind of person he is... Looters will all die

You're looking for stories. He doesn't want money, hahahaha!

Sowore lacks the experience, he should have started with his LGA, life's step by step... This shows that he's so unserious.
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by YoungLionken(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2019
TEYA:

You are suffering, you just don't know and that makes you the nincompoop!

I quite understand that you are talking from experience, but sorry dweeb, all fingers are not equal.
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by oses4u(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2019
Denikayan:

Nigeria is a typical example to buttress the fact that God does not exist

Cos even India, China, Malaysia, US and Russia are not so foolish to religion the way Nigerians do, I guess thats why they made progress

If the number of Churches and Mosques in this country got Nigeria to where it stands today, then what they serve in those religious houses is a lesser God to the devil cos even the devil is not so wicked to put us on this spot.

U nailed it.most religious persons don't serve God. They serve the pastors and religious leaders, serve money. The real God has been abandoned. So sad
Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by princetom1(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2019
YoungLionken:

You're looking for stories. He doesn't want money, hahahaha!

Sowore lacks the experience, he should have started with his LGA, life's step by step... This shows that he's so unserious.

Action speak louder... His actions since the past 12 years he has been operating Sahara reporter which is now worth 10m usd says much about his kind of person...
Which kind of experience are u asking for? The one to know how to assassinate and looth? With the experience of the likes of Buhari and obj, wat positive impact do they contribute? All the people who became useless today started in their 20s holding key position without any prior experience... With now the advent of technology and advancement, doesn't that tell u that even a drop out with enough conviction and passion and vision and sincerity will do better than current crop of leaders who have ran out of idea?

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore by orisa37: 8:15am On Jan 11, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
ATIKUOBI is gold,AITIKUOBI is money,and finally ATIKUOBI isa gooooaaaaaaaal you can bet on that.
I wish ATIKUOBI is NIGERIA'S president already.

What about Sowore or Sam Eke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' / Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" / Tinubu signs bill raising High Court Judges retirement age to 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.