Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga (20676 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor / Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by troublemakea(m): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
undecided you must completely out of your sense only fool will take you serious. You don't know when military release statement from when government release their own

What is Government and what is Military?

you don hv sense
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by theoldpretender(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Turantula:
Boko boys are using their best brain, while nepotic NA are busy spreading propafanda upandan. No picture to show neutralized terrorists just bla bla bla. Don't even know who is the terrorists between BokoBoys and BurataiBoys. By the way Boko boys never captured an inch of territory so I wonder which one they recaptured. LIE LIE LIE LAI MOHAMMED

So, why do you find it easy to beleive the Boko boys...because they too can lie in the serivce of propaganda?

Seriously, do you support Boko Haram ? Are you their fan? Because...why believe whatever they say?

(The Nigerian Army has not been truthful all the time...but why do YOU beleive Boko...even when they lie?)

Better back your country. And your army. They are imperfect, poor, and wicked .....but right now...they are what stad between you and those Boko guys who are as mad as hatters....

So, stop your love for the Boko boys. You wont want them running the show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by asobo: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Was Baga under BH at all
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by theoldpretender(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

Lemme wait and hear the version of boko haram fest cause this regime has taught us nothing but to believe lies so it's better we just believe the other version frm the terrorist

You are a Boko Haram member...am sure.

Good evening.
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by troublemakea(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
theoldpretender:

You are a Boko Haram member...am sure.

Good evening.

Good evening from Sambisa

how are you today grin
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by theoldpretender(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
I guess Nigeria has a lot of problems, and to be honest, the government too needs to do more.

But when people start saying they beleive a bunch of mad people over their government....well, while I would see this as a rebuke of the government, I would also question the sanity of someone who says that he believes Boko Haram.

(During the Civil War...people on both sides prefered to listen to the BBC....for actual news from the frontline).

I know a lot of people are angry and bitter over the 2015 election. To be honest, I too wish I got the leaders I want...and I haven't gotten the leaders I wanted since 1999. But they are my leaders....OBJ, GEJ,YARADUA now Buhari...so while I critique them, I also prefer to back them when it is in my country's interest.

So, I will take the army's statements with a pinch of salt. But...I will never ever believe the statements of a group like Boko Haram. They are not worthy of anyone's attention.

And if some people start to believe the Bokoist, then something is wrong with you. It means your bitterness has pushed you over the edge....and that's not a nice place to be.

If we want this democracy to succed...we must leave bitterness, hatred and anger where it should be...the dustbin . If we allow it to take over us...well....we end up believing in Boko Haram...and like the Sith....Boko gains power from our hate. Let us not give them that power.
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by sfsmng: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nice
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by theoldpretender(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

Good evening from Sambisa

how are you today grin

Nice to see you have confirmed it.

Now, on a serious note....leave your bitterness behind. Democracy is just a game. No one will remember who won the 2015 or 2019 or who Buhari, GEJJ, Atiku, Boko, etc are in the year 2244.....except some ancient historians...

(Of course by then,we would have passed the singularity...maybe everyone's brain would have macinery that contains 300million gigabytes of info).

Be angry with your government. But don't allow your anger to make you worship a group that is committed to your destruction. That...is what bitterness does to you.

Good evening from this old pretender.
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by JJBROS(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
Which Baga? Our Baga or Cotonou Baga? Shee u people denied that Baga was taken by boko Haram? Which Baga now are u reclaiming sir?
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by YoungLionken(m): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
Advance "I like your thing" whereby I will like your thing and vice versagrin

Shame on PMB, Buratai and other APCheats, their fans inclusive
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by Denikayan: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
YoungLionken:
Advance "I like your thing" whereby I will like your thing and vice versagrin

Shame on PMB, Buratai and other APCheats, their fans inclusive

You are hungry!
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

Lemme wait and hear the version of boko haram fest cause this regime has taught us nothing but to believe lies so it's better we just believe the other version frm the terrorist

See where hatred has taken you. Meanwhile you will run if you see rat.
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by Rotimi47: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
Na today! I'm not a doubting thomas but i won't believe unless i see the pictures of the killed boko haram terrorist. grin
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by Demol4trillions(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
God Help Nigeria Army To Succeed. Nigeria's Absolute Sovereighty Not NEGOTIABLE.
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by YoungLionken(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
Denikayan:

You are hungry!
Another APCheat nincompoop spotted!
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by Ambassadors: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nigerian Army are doing competition with boko haram for who reclaim pass. The junior officers suffer the most. Now even Leah Sharibu has not been released. Its a pity one finds himself a Nigerian with an ineffective president. God please save this country from demons within and outside.
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by Chuksfela1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
I have a plot of land very affordable at baga borno state cm and pick ur form
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by troublemakea(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
theoldpretender:

Nice to see you have confirmed it.

Now, on a serious note....leave your bitterness behind. Democracy is just a game. No one will remember who won the 2015 or 2019 or who Buhari, GEJJ, Atiku, Boko, etc are in the year 2244.....except some ancient historians...

(Of course by then,we would have passed the singularity...maybe everyone's brain would have macinery that contains 300million gigabytes of info).

Be angry with your government. But don't allow your anger to make you worship a group that is committed to your destruction. That...is what bitterness does to you.

Good evening from this old pretender.

i'm not worshiping BH terrorist bro but this present government have ever been built on propaganda, lies and deceit they've ever since been denying attacks on our soilders despite loosing fatally to boko haram

we're then used to their lies and why should they expect we believe this one undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by theoldpretender(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

i'm not worshiping BH terrorist bro but this present government have ever been built on propaganda, lies and deceit they've ever since been denying attacks on our soilders despite loosing fatally to boko haram

we're then used to their lies and why should they expect we believe this one undecided

Like I said...be free to be angry with the government. That is the beauty of democracy.

But when you say you believe in Boko Haram's words...no, that's insanity. That's bitterness talking...and that's destructive to you.
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by troublemakea(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
theoldpretender:

Like I said...be free to be angry with the government. That is the beauty of democracy.

But when you say you believe in Boko Haram's words...no, that's insanity. That's bitterness talking...and that's destructive to you.

Ok bro I promise to change

you seem to be the most reasonable o this thread

cheers bro
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by izuswift(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
This has been FG's plan all along to allow ISIS take some towns so that when troops take back the towns they would be praised and FG would score cheap votes.
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by theoldpretender(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

Ok bro I promise to change

you seem to be the most reasonable o this thread

cheers bro

Good evening and thank you
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Alepa:

The same Jesus that couldn’t save himself from being being nailed to a cross and bleeding to death? cheesy
An Atheist??
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by olatade(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
Let's once again appreciate our armed forces. Let me also implore that they should take the fight to BH in all their enclaves.
They shouldnt be responding to attacks again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by Charly68: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
We are praying for you guys,God will always grant you victory in Jesus name..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by herlonso: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
Some useless people derive pleasure in the failure of the troops against Boko haram guys. Shame on all of you. If you heard Boko killed the troop they believe instantly but the opposite give them sleepless night. Shame on y'all once again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by IMASTEX: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
EMMAUGOH:
I thought Baga was not taken in the first place
Fear these set of persons. Those who lied to themselves, their doctor & God.
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by meltech(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
Fake news is not good for Nairaland
Re: Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga by Benobute: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Propaganda and lies of this fg is too much my PVC warming up up up. Buhari must go join me in the operations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Nigerian Citizen Campaigns For Buhari (photo) / Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja / Edo House Of Assembly ‘Sacks’ 12 Lawmakers-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.