Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking (45596 Views)

“F*ck You!” Female Fan Told Davido While Performing In Pryme Bar Dallas, America / Davido Excited As "Risky" Records A Million Views On Youtube In 24 Hours / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by able1993(m): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2019
Congratulations to them....

Do you want to be enlightened, updated and learn on business and academic strategies, are you abreast of the success stories of Ben Carson, Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Bill Gates and the like, do you have inspirational stories others can learn from or do you need guidance and counselling on that particular decision you want to make, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by MrThisandthat(m): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2019
U
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by DBossNG(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2019
undecided
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by pitaenny: 11:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Police is ur friend.
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by Scholar1905(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Exactly
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by buckbuz(m): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2019
he might be undercover afterall, now you guys must have blown his cover. You all should just chill abeg grin grin grin grin
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by Gsongz: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2019
There are lots of police officer that sings
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by pitaenny: 11:31am On Jan 11, 2019
Isoryt

Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by godati2: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2019
that's great
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by gbishman: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2019
The Nigerian police remains the world's most dishonorable profession to find yourself in.
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by Elijah4332: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2019
Police wey get sense��
He should leave police and join davido Nah.
Abi wachu think�
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by Kpilo101: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2019
HeyCorleone:
You can only find such in a third world country like Nigeria. Where public officers don't understand the content and weight of their jobs.

By the way if I kill myself today, UBA is the cause. Thank You.
Pls don't kill yourself o before we go dey blame buhari grin grin
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by Toosure70: 11:43am On Jan 11, 2019
Not on uniform now
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by kennydesmond(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2019
Not bad at all...
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by Winner225(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2019
Sportwin:
d same weed police arrested me for and collected my 30k

chai

Weed smoking is illegal
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by vioment: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2019
This is trivial. Eke dey chill, no be eke dey smoke.
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by Wisemen0147(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2019
I need a legal/professional advice on a case

A cash in a friend bank account was withheld by bank.

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

Which stated that my friend obtained money under false pretence.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by Sportwin(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=Winner225 post=74658267]

Weed smoking is illegal [/quote

pls let them arrest davido too

i cant take this
i wont take this

Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by Naomialao: 11:56am On Jan 11, 2019
‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group: https:///GB9liRZROhcBAmOKQkvYpS
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by Ugosample(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
HeyCorleone:
You can only find such in a third world country like Nigeria. Where public officers don't understand the content and weight of their jobs.

By the way if I kill myself today, UBA is the cause. Thank You.

please don't kill yourself

Whatever UBA has done to you still has solution in one way
But suicide na final
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by slimfit1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Useless BON won't see that.
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by bigkahuna704(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
captainjack:
Police is your friend
no be lie grin
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by willyo(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
[/s] smoking[s]
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by willyo(m): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
[s][/s][quote author=Sportwin post=74658452][/quote][s][/s]
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by GetCofOProperty: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
Good for the musician... Wish him best of luck on this track. Really hope he get the lime light he craves...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking by Codes151(m): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wasn’t rick ross a cop? Guy!!

If u fit sing focus sing o!! Police work no be am o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame / Check Out Tiwa Savage’s Outfit On Her Show That Got People Talking / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.