Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 (54415 Views)

Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 by Konquest: 4:05am On Jan 11, 2019
Amagite2:
Binta Diallo, Starboy Wizkid's 2nd baby mama, has shared a black and white photo of her bare bump from when she was pregnant with their son, Ayo.

The U.S.-based Guinean is counting down to Ayo's 3rd birthday with the photo. She wrote;

"This pic was taken exactly 3yrs ago, 5days before my lil king was born 01/15/2016 I can’t believe my baby @king_ayo_ is about to be 3 in few days� #tbt #bumpin #motherhood #mamayo #preggers #kingsday #birthdaycountdown #mommylife"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/wizkids-baby-mama-shares-baby-bump-photo-as-their-son-is-set-to-turn-3.html

^^^^^
^^^^^
What happened to Postinor?
grin
Re: Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 by frbona: 6:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Sorry to invade your space, who can help me with the title of the song played in this video
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsc34c3nDas/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1v4jcx66c8fgr
Re: Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 by Holumhidey(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
Tomoyayi:

Six months still far o
yeah you're right.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) / Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid / Bambam Steps Out In Braless See-Through Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.