Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Bombshell: Reno Releases The 4th Audio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombshell: Reno Releases The 4th Audio (2187 Views)

BOMBSHELL: Reno Omokri Has This To Say On Yorubas / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 / Alumni Releases The Photos Of The Event Where Senator A. Adeleke Was Inaugurated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombshell: Reno Releases The 4th Audio by AAA593: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
When Amaechi used this same mouth to campaign against goodluck in 2015, zombies were here hailing him but now that he's exposing apc and buhari, same zombies are now criticizing Reno and pdp. U reap what you sow.
Re: Bombshell: Reno Releases The 4th Audio by ivandragon: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
I sincerely hope Reno & the PDP have stronger ammonitions, because if they are playing their trump cards this early...

hmm...
Re: Bombshell: Reno Releases The 4th Audio by tinsel: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
This is the most stupid post i have ever seen. How can removing some one's salary governmnent money?
Re: Bombshell: Reno Releases The 4th Audio by JusticeSeeker: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Reno's fakery has no imitation. I pity those he claims to be ministering to as he calls himself a pastor with so many fake stories and lies emanating from him after the order of Lucifer.
Re: Bombshell: Reno Releases The 4th Audio by RZArecta2(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
Eledan:
This Reno is turning how like another Namudi cownu with his constant nuisance on the SM
grin WOW !!! I love the mumurity of the average APC zombie. Instead of tackling Amaechi's flippant mouth, your problem turns out to be Reno who's helping to expose the dangerous friend you kept inside your house. Wonders shall never end grin
Re: Bombshell: Reno Releases The 4th Audio by RZArecta2(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Reno's fakery has no imitation. I pity those he claims to be ministering to as he calls himself a pastor with so many fake stories and lies emanating from him after the order of Lucifer.
just accept your L in peace, everyone knows Amaechi has a lousy mouth. It's better you ignore this topic than to defend a guilty person. There's nothing there
Re: Bombshell: Reno Releases The 4th Audio by Printerscanner: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
NOC1:
Is a party member salary government money?

If this guys have nothing to campaign with the should go and sleep.

Buhari is keeping to his words, no government money will be used for election. Party members' money is not government money. Only IPOB lazy youths think otherwise.
Re: Bombshell: Reno Releases The 4th Audio by uboma(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ameachi will decamp from APC to another party soon....

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: US Government Seizes Air Peace Jets / Another Of MC Oluomo’s Wives Launches New House / London Party: Attendees Go Into Isolation As Two Guests Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.