Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan (17906 Views)

Datti Baba-ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites For Resisting Obi's Candidacy / APC Presidential Primary: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Northern Governors / Buhari Looks Like Jonathan - Jamila Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by buharitill2023: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
jude79:

I voted Buhari in 2015. I made that mistake cos I believed this sort of story u are spewing. but now I research everything that comes from these parties, and to my chagrin, I discovered that election was held in the whole of borno. I decided to befriend a guy from there on Facebook and later came around to my inquiries, he laughed at my submissions and told me that those are propaganda at it's best just to grab power, and guess what, he said that the situation had never been worst than now.
hahahahahahahahahaha, the 30,000 home buhari has built for resettlement of those that were displace by boko haram is as a result of what? idp camps were created by this govt for victims of boko haram during pdp regime.
buhari has fulfil one of the promise to NE,
the 3Rs 1. to reconstruct, 2. to rehabilitate, 3. to resettle. the victims of boko haram in NE.
PDP can not get one State in NE.
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by GetCofOProperty: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
2019 Elections is loading... The lucky candidate wins at every level.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by Cajal(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
rapid101:
buhadisaster lootimi thieftinubu cheesy grin
...frustration...Ndo!!!!!!
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by Timatayo1: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Northerners elder are Hippocrates they will not talk
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by rapid101(m): 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Cajal:
...frustration...Ndo!!!!!!
painment kpele grin
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by jude79(m): 9:12am On Jan 12, 2019
buharitill2023:
hahahahahahahahahaha, the 30,000 home buhari has built for resettlement of those that were displace by boko haram is as a result of what? idp camps were created by this govt for victims of boko haram during pdp regime.
buhari has fulfil one of the promise to NE,
the 3Rs 1. to reconstruct, 2. to rehabilitate, 3. to resettle. the victims of boko haram in NE.
PDP can not get one State in NE.
the idp, where for the first time in my life I saw kwashiokor victims. the money budgeted for them was siphoned by politicians in this government nothing was done to at least prosecute those criminals. no marter what our political interest, these are human life we are taking about. remember, if we assert the power in our votes these criminal politicians will fall in line.
Re: Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan by ITbomb(m): 10:51am On Feb 21
Hahaha hahaha
I just say make I open this topic and laugh small.
E don dey reach everybody now
Hahaha hahaha haha he ha wo yooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC PCC Uncovers Fake Website Blackmailing Tinubu / Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court / Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.